Black People : Jesse Peterson thanks whites for Slavery.

What I am saying is similar to what brother Kwame Ture said..."We should try to educate them and bring them home if they dont want to come home we gonna off em and thats it"

And how far did Kwame Toure (aka Stokely Carmichael) get with that line hyperbolic rabble-rousing? What great and successful movement did he succeed with? No disrespect to Mr. Toure, but that is a question we have to ask of every person we would follow or advocate following.

To say, that "offing/killing/murdering" black folks is the answer to our problems as a people, is to miss, almost entirely the point.. and is a perfect example of misdirecting disdain at black folks.. disdain that rightfully belongs in its entirety to racist white folks and the system of Racism that they have enacted and operate to maintain European domination of non-white people.. (and for the record, that domination exists purely through ruthlessness and brutality, not through intelligence or any particular love for humanity).

Black folks have been deeply affected by this system of racism.. now, to go around killing them for being affected and not realize that your own actions (the killing) are actually evidence of the those same effects taken ahold of you, is to be unconscious of the reality of our predicament as a people.. If I were to do the math and add your anti-christian leanings to this, I could leap to the conclusion that you would advocate the killing of black christians that refused to see the light of your revolution. even the ones in your own family huh? ..mine too huh?.. cousins.. uncle pete.. auntie christine.. all of em huh? And after you off 90% of the African American population, I guess the 10% would all storm the whitehouse and take control of the world.. right? wrong.. of course not.

walk with me for a minute..

1. on the one hand you and Kwame Toure say, "We should try to educate them and bring them home if they dont want to come home we gonna off em and thats it".. and also, "it honestly would be best if people like the man in that video did not exist as he is an anathema to the struggle.."​

2. Now on the other hand, you say, "Randomly offing people who dont agree with the struggle is useless...[ because we wont even go to bat let alone get ready for a real fight against white supremacy]."​

Those two statements appear to be contradictory.. so, which is it? or.. is the last part of that last quote the key? "..because we wont even go to bat let alone get ready for a real fight against white supremacy." so, your pessimism about the will of black folk to fight white supremacy is the only reason they shouldn't be "offed"... meaning.. our alleged apathy/cowardice is our saving grace?

You say, "..the fact that we even have to have a discourse about this proves that black people are not ready and have never been ready for freedom." "Ready" is the word you use, but it has the feeling of the word "deserve". Taken with the rest of your, pessimism and disdain, it appears that you are saying, Black people don't deserve to be free.. and the ones that won't take on your beliefs should be killed..

well, I could go into a 500 hundred word dissertation on why I disagree with absolutely all of that.. but, the truth is, I don't really buy your militancy.. I don't believe it.. I think the contradictions in your writing prove that its all just hyperbole.. just figures of speech.. I think you have a deep and abiding love for black people and that this talk of "offing" is just an indication of how deeply you care for black people and how frustrating it can be attempting to figure out a solution to this truly complex and sophisticated set of challenges that we face as African people in a world dominated and controlled by folks that do not respect the humanity of Africans. And, again, I would submit that there.. with them.. is where your disdain belongs.. all of it..

and that's not to say that we do not have our own internal conflicts to work through, it just means that the method we use to approach our issues with black people need to be soaked in a kind of familial respect and tolerance and love for one another.. we can't let the hate that white racism has built-up in us, spill over onto our own families.. our own people.. We have to channel that hatred into a neutral energy that we can use to fuel our efforts to struggle against the mental, physical and social chains that hold us collectively down and away and beyond.

-peace..

And how far did Kwame Toure (aka Stokely Carmichael) get with that line hyperbolic rabble-rousing? What great and successful movement did he succeed with? No disrespect to Mr. Toure, but that is a question we have to ask of every person we would follow or advocate following.

Peace bro, you went off on a tangent without even really processing what the brother said that I agree with...educate... To say that he was did not succeed would be a disservice to his generation because I do believe that he along with others in the movement inspired his entire generation...to me that is success even if it isnt exactly what we expected...none the less it is some success...he still inspires til this day God rest his soul.

To say, that "offing/killing/murdering" black folks is the answer to our problems as a people, is to miss, almost entirely the point.. and is a perfect example of misdirecting disdain at black folks.. disdain that rightfully belongs in its entirety to racist white folks and the system of Racism that they have enacted and operate to maintain European domination of non-white people.. (and for the record, that domination exists purely through ruthlessness and brutality, not through intelligence or any particular love for humanity).

Black folks have been deeply affected by this system of racism.. now, to go around killing them for being affected and not realize that your own actions (the killing) are actually evidence of the those same effects taken ahold of you, is to be unconscious of the reality of our predicament as a people.. If I were to do the math and add your anti-christian leanings to this, I could leap to the conclusion that you would advocate the killing of black christians that refused to see the light of your revolution. even the ones in your own family huh? ..mine too huh?.. cousins.. uncle pete.. auntie christine.. all of em huh? And after you off 90% of the African American population, I guess the 10% would all storm the whitehouse and take control of the world.. right? wrong.. of course not.

walk with for a minute..

If you read my post after my first one you will see that I am talking about people who stand in the way of progress...agents to the enemy people who simply cant live without him and will do anything to keep him. not just random people or christians come on now.

1. on the one hand you and Kwame Toure say, "We should try to educate them and bring them home if they dont want to come home we gonna off em and thats it".. and also, "it honestly would be best if people like the man in that video did not exist as he is an anathema to the struggle.."​

2. Now on the other hand, you say, "Randomly offing people who dont agree with the struggle is useless...[ because we wont even go to bat let alone get ready for a real fight against white supremacy]."​

Those two statements appear to be contradictory.. so, which is it? or.. is the last part of that last quote the key? "..because we wont even go to bat let alone get ready for a real fight against white supremacy." so, your pessimism about the will of black folk to fight white supremacy is the only reason they shouldn't be "offed"... meaning.. our alleged apathy/cowardice is our saving grace?

Again these arent random people were talking about here and theres nothing contradictory when you understand the context in which the statement is made and applied. I still stand by what I said. I really shouldnt even be talking about this because if we really wanted or as you say deserved freedom we would have had it a long time ago, so in a sense yes that "cowardice" just might be our "saving grace" the ship for the black power revolution sailed long ago and no grows were too chicken scrap to get on board so thats over.

You say, "..the fact that we even have to have a discourse about this proves that black people are not ready and have never been ready for freedom." "Ready" is the word you use, but it has the feeling of the word "deserve". Taken with the rest of your, pessimism and disdain, it appears that you are saying, Black people don't deserve to be free.. and the ones that won't take on your beliefs should be killed...

No they shouldnt be killed only in the world where black people are serious about the revolution and freedom would this apply, thats why it has been done in past revolutions that I mentioned. Since black americans have never gotten to that point mentally or other wise and probably never will we need not even to further address it. I agree with the rest of your point made in this paragraph. As I said before we aint ready and until we are we just need to try to make it those of us who can and prepare our children as best as we can.

well, I could go into a 500 hundred word dissertation on why I disagree with absolutely all of that.. but, the truth is, I don't really buy your militancy.. I don't believe it.. I think the contradictions in your writing prove that its all just hyperbole.. just figures of speech.. I think you have a deep and abiding love for black people and that this talk of "offing" is just an indication of how deeply you care for black people and how frustrating it can be attempting to figure out a solution to this truly complex and sophisticated set of challenges that we face as African people in a world dominated and controlled by folks that do not respect the humanity of Africans. And, again, I would submit that there.. with them.. is where your disdain belongs.. all of it..
Thats fine with me...you dont know me so your free to assume. I am also free to have disdain for ignorant people who are old enough to know better and live in a digital age where they have the knowledge of the world at their finger tips and refuse to access it...I have that right, just like they have the right to be stupid...I guess, if you wanna call that a right.

and that's not to say that we do not have our own internal conflicts to work through, it just means that the method we use to approach our issues with black people need to be soaked in a kind of familial respect and tolerance and love for one another.. we can't let the hate that white racism has built-up in us, spill over onto our own families.. our own people.. We have to channel that hatred into a neutral energy that we can use to fuel our efforts to struggle against the mental, physical and social chains that hold us collectively down and away and beyond.

-peace..
[/QUOTE]

Honestly after 400 years of ignorance and 40 of which we have we have had almost total access to knowledge and the real ability to make change but at every turn spit on that opportunity? How much more tolerance can you have. I can tolerate young people being ignorant, they havent had enough time on the globe to know better, but when you start hitting 30 and 40 there is no excuse none and I for one have a right not to be tolerant to that...God bless you for being so tolerant and patient but I really cant. Stupid people have no business being on the radio, tv or anywhere else where they can be heard to speak..they are the ones who bring us down and they need to be addressed period.

Peace bro, you went off on a tangent without even really processing what the brother said that I agree with...educate...

Tangent.. yes.. without processing? no. I understand precisely what that quote said. It says quit clearly to educate... and those that do not accept that education, should be killed. My comments,
focused on the heavier of the two elements.. All of your supporting statements and other posts indicated that the part of Kwame Toure's statement that you were highlighting was the killing part..
the "Offing"... and that's the part that I felt needed to be addressed. So, yes, I went off on a tangent, but, it was not because I didn't process what you said or agreed with in that quote.

If you stood up in front of a crowd and said that, which part do you think they would hear? that part about education or about "offing"/killing/murdering black people?

You say you're talking about people that stand in the way of progress.. but again, let me remind you where your disdain belongs... it's not with us. Black people are not impeding Black "Progress". European military dominaiton, subjugation and the system of racism used to maintian their dominant positioning is your enemy.. not black people..

The Black Power Movement failed because black folks were militarily outmatched.. and without military might, none of the other elements matter at all. One of the reasons the federal government reacted so fast to black organizing in the 50's and 60s had to do with their fear that black people would connect with a communist government that would arm them and organize them into an insurgent fighting force.. And that is actually what was behind Castro, Mao's and other leaders opening of their doors to black revolutionaries figures like Robert Williams and El Hajj Malik El Shabazz (aka Malcolm X). It didn't fail because black folks didn't get behind it.. there was nothing to get behind.. black folks were outmatched.. there are 30 million of us.. and 300 million of everybody else.. revolution?.. what? how?.. Our land is in Africa.. and the nations the powerful nation that we would build would be there.. not here. If we have failed as a people, it's only because we have failed to see that... and failed to place our efforts toward the idea of rebuilding our homeland.. Black power was short sighted.. they underestimated what they were up against and the lengths that the man would go to to maintain the status quo. And that doesn't mean their hearts were not in the right place.. or that they lose any points.. A detailed and critical analysis of the past is a prerequisite for forward progress.

You charge black folks with 400 years of ignorance.. but I think what you mean is 400 years of enslavement.. of captivity.. of suppression.. of brutality.. by who?.. white people.. and in service of building this country and also maintaining their domination over us. And, again, with them is where your disdain belongs.. not with us. You keep talking about revolution, but show me an example of where it has worked? Which previously colonized, subjugated nation, rose out of their subjugation and now exists independent of some great white sponsor? Haiti? really?.. Name a single one.
The only countries of any consequence outside the direct/indirect control of the European empire are China, North Korea, India.. and they only matter because of their military armament and the size of their populations.. The reason the US is still sitting on Japan is they realize that Japan would quickly ally itself with China and become the head to a massive nuclear armed asian block. an alliance between India and China can potentially put a 20 million man army on the ground.. That's power. And it's the only thing the European empire respects. A United States Of Africa with a unified Army, Navy and Airforce.. and also with Nuclear weapons and defense systems is the only protection for African people in this world. Storming the streets and burning down nailshops and car dealerships.. and picketing.. begging for more.. or less.. or whatever.. but still begging.. will never ever result in any real control of our destiny as a people.. That is a sobering reality that we need to realize.

We need to think of America as a Mall.. as a place to do business.. to live and work.. but we have to return to Africa and begin the work of rebuilding our home. Get our education.. make our money.. and apply it to the rebuilding of our own countries in Africa.. Ghana has only 25 million people.. what impact would an influx of the support, action and prescence of say, 2 million educated, skilled Africans from America have on the future of Ghana? What would happen if we spent our energies.. our money.. our time on building industries.. infrastructure.. trade networks between Ghana and America.. What if we built factories and shops.. and applied all of our collective resources and genius to the building of that nation?

South Africa has 50 Million people and is now a member of BRICS along with with Brazil, Russia, India and China.. which, economically speaking is a milestone. what if a large group of Africans in America started to partner with South Africans socially, politically, economically.. and create trade and industry partnerships ? That would be revolutionary.. and the only revolution that African's in america could possible hope to win. But we have to be willing to take the chance.. to do the work.. to navigate the uncharted territories for our future generations.. if we don't start to build something for themin our lifetimes, then they won't have anything at all when we are gone.. Just more of the same.. step and fetch.. and beg.. and hope.. and pray.

There's another tangent for you..

Peace Each1Teach1.

dont hate Khasm.. he's just stupid enough to say directly what other folks say indirectly.. directly..and for a small fee... Every media outlet needs a Parrot Token Negro to exemplify the kind of negroness they wish to see us all wearing..
smh!

Peace bro, you went off on a tangent without even really processing what the brother said that I agree with...educate... To say that he was did not succeed would be a disservice to his generation because I do believe that he along with others in the movement inspired his entire generation...to me that is success even if it isnt exactly what we expected...none the less it is some success...he still inspires til this day God rest his soul.

If you read my post after my first one you will see that I am talking about people who stand in the way of progress...agents to the enemy people who simply cant live without him and will do anything to keep him. not just random people or christians come on now.

Again these arent random people were talking about here and theres nothing contradictory when you understand the context in which the statement is made and applied. I still stand by what I said. I really shouldnt even be talking about this because if we really wanted or as you say deserved freedom we would have had it a long time ago, so in a sense yes that "cowardice" just might be our "saving grace" the ship for the black power revolution sailed long ago and no grows were too chicken scrap to get on board so thats over.

No they shouldnt be killed only in the world where black people are serious about the revolution and freedom would this apply, thats why it has been done in past revolutions that I mentioned. Since black americans have never gotten to that point mentally or other wise and probably never will we need not even to further address it. I agree with the rest of your point made in this paragraph. As I said before we aint ready and until we are we just need to try to make it those of us who can and prepare our children as best as we can.

Thats fine with me...you dont know me so your free to assume. I am also free to have disdain for ignorant people who are old enough to know better and live in a digital age where they have the knowledge of the world at their finger tips and refuse to access it...I have that right, just like they have the right to be stupid...I guess, if you wanna call that a right.

Peace bro, you went off on a tangent without even really processing what the brother said that I agree with...educate... To say that he was did not succeed would be a disservice to his generation because I do believe that he along with others in the movement inspired his entire generation...to me that is success even if it isnt exactly what we expected...none the less it is some success...he still inspires til this day God rest his soul.:thinking:
:toast::toast::toast:

if folks seek inspiration and conscious raisng, stick with Kwame,

but if folks are seeking only material gain and have no regard for the race;
www.bondinfo.org Peterson's web site

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back