Black People : jesse jackson

jamesfrmphilly said:
if you do not vote because you say it is corrupt, how do you know that it is not corrupt BECAUSE you do not vote? :skillet:

TRUE WERDZ, SOMETIMES I THINK WHT IF 100% VOTED OR EVEN LIKE 75-80% OF POSSIBLE NON CONNED-SERVATIVES/WORKING CLASS/IMPOVERISHED/SANE PPL... WOULD WE NOT BE ABLE TO TAKES THIS COUNTRY?

I THEN ASK FAM, WHT DO U THINK WILL BE DIFFERENT UNDER CARRY? WILL THIS HUMAN BBQ BETTER KNOWN AS IRAQ BE PUT 2 AN END?

I SAY NO ACORDING TO MAINSTREAM PRESS HUSSEIN WAS SITTING ON 60 BILL, WAY 2 MUCH $$ 4 A THA HATERZ TO LET GO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

what will be different under Kerry is that three supreme courts justices will be appointed who are not far right ideologues.
if Bush gets to appoint the next three justices, civil rights will be permanently eroded. the FBI will be knocking on your door for real.

you brothers are supposed to be so hiiiiiiiiiiiip, how is it that you do not know of the over riding importance of the supreme court in your life? how is it that you don't know that four justices are over eighty years old and will need to be replaced?

the next president will be more important for his court appointments than any of his policies.

oh, then there is the little matter of the draft returning.
are you of draft age?

i seriously advise you to get registered to vote!

this is a high stakes election, if you do not vote, please do not have anything further to say about conditions here in the US.

Therious said:
NO I JUST TURNED 27 IN AUG YEAH! NO WAR 4 ME. TODAY WAS THE DEADLINE IN THIS WAK *** STATE OF VA I BROKE DOWN AND REGISTERED, I GUESS I GOTZ 2 DO MY PART 2 KEEP THE LITTLE OIL PIMP OUT OF OFFICE.
cool. :great:
check out the supreme court and the importance of the supreme court decisions in the rights you have today.
then ask your self if you want Bush to make the supreme court appointments.
do you want another Thomas? :danger:

IM FEELIN thAT, I WAS PISSED OFF AT THE 1ST THOMAS. LETS NOT 4 GET IT WAS THE SUPREME COURT THT PUT THE OIL SALESMEN IN OFFICE IN THE 1ST PLACE. I VOTED IN THT ELECTION BT THE WAY (2000) , i was not going to vote this time. its just tht i keep hearing tht va is said to be up 4 grabs any one could win so , i had to register. wht would u say would be a right they would likely try to take if bush is reelected?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back