Jails / Prisons : Jesse Jackson Jr. was sentenced to two and a half years in prison

You talk about my analogies as you state that JJJ merely "bought alcohol with campaign funds rather then state he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Same drug different form.

Form changes things completely.

Hemp you smoke. Hemp you wear. Tobacco is more apt to cause cancer if you smoke it then if you chew it. Drink a 12 oz beer then drink 12 shots of vodka.. Its all alcohol right?

Crack is cocaine in its purest form. With all the additives cooked away. I'd rather deal with someone coked up then someone cracked up. It just ain't the same thing.

As far as all these cases go that you mentioned. As stated, I don't know anyone in America who thinks these people should not be in jail. Why aren't they. I don't think it has to do with color. Bigger conversation but the US is not run by Obama. Its ran by the Bilderberg group. Its ran by the Trilateral Commission. Obama is a pawn. As will the next president be. Its a sad state of affairs that we are in right now. Not just America..The whole world. They want a NWO. They want to microchip us. They want one currency. It all makes me stomach turn. But Jessie still broke the law. And he...just like those other blokes should go to jail. Plenty of white politicians have gone to jail. Do the crime and do the time.

You talk about my analogies as you state that JJJ merely "bought alcohol with campaign funds rather then state he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Hemp you smoke. Hemp you wear. Tobacco is more apt to cause cancer if you smoke it then if you chew it. Drink a 12 oz beer then drink 12 shots of vodka.. Its all alcohol right?

Crack is cocaine in its purest form. With all the additives cooked away. I'd rather deal with someone coked up then someone cracked up. It just ain't the same thing.

As far as all these cases go that you mentioned. As stated, I don't know anyone in America who thinks these people should not be in jail. Why aren't they. I don't think it has to do with color. Bigger conversation but the US is not run by Obama. Its ran by the Bilderberg group. Its ran by the Trilateral Commission. Obama is a pawn. As will the next president be. Its a sad state of affairs that we are in right now. Not just America..The whole world. They want a NWO. They want to microchip us. They want one currency. It all makes me stomach turn. But Jessie still broke the law. And he...just like those other blokes should go to jail. Plenty of white politicians have gone to jail. Do the crime and do the time.

I only listed one thing because I didn't want to list the others. You KNOW what he was charged with. WHAT he spent the money on has never been important. He spent 700+ thousand dollars. Corporations have conned people out of TRILLIONS and have gotten away with only a small fine. This is a FACT. Keep dancing around the issue if you want to. The FACT is that blacks are treated differently in the justice system as are poor people.

LOL! The form of the drug doesn't change ANYTHING. It still gets you high. They're both illicit drugs. It's the SAME drug, PERIOD. You don't get different amounts of PRISON TIME based on WHAT KIND OF ALCOHOL YOU DRINK! Alcohol is completely legal, we're not even talking about the same thing! Are you brain dead?

"I'd rather deal with someone coked up then someone cracked up." ?????? What does this have to do with ANYTHING being discussed? We're talking about the fact that people are given obscenely long prison sentences for the same drug. Cocaine is cocaine, it doesn't matter what form it's in. How has imprisoning addicts solved the problem? They can't get drugs in jail?

And as usual, the only thing you have to respond with is conspiracy theories, platitudes and truisms. The truth is you can answer the question because there is no Justice system. What we have is a Plutocracy controlled by the people with the most money and power. Blacks are treated differently as I've proven. And I noticed you completely ignored the other cases I brought up.

"Do the crime and do the time." <--Except that's contradicted by everything I posted AND your own response when you brought up the conspiracy nonsense. These people are committing CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and they're receiving NO prison time.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Thanks for posting that. That is a thought provoking piece. First off I agree the judicial system is broken. And that money talks. I would be sitting in jail for 6mo because my parents wouldn't have 20k. As would my kids because I don't have 20k. Would someone who made bail not sere time but pay a large fee? IDK. I often see large fines handed out to celebrities for their legal infractions. Whether is be DUI or drug charges or assault or whatever have you. Fines that seem to be higher then a regular JOE Schmoe would pay. That isn't fair. Because you have more money...you should have to pay more then someone else with a similar infraction of the law. Obviously the kid should have used his head and he would be serving no time. I think bringing up saying fire in a theater was pretty smart. Everyone knows that is against the law. What he did is inline with the legalities of that. Seems he was potentially treated unfairly because he was not rich not because he was black. Either way the system is ******. Don't make threats on social media. Don't sell drugs on a corner. Don't get caught up in the system. Don't steal campaign funds.

Thanks for posting that. That is a thought provoking piece. First off I agree the judicial system is broken. And that money talks. I would be sitting in jail for 6mo because my parents wouldn't have 20k. As would my kids because I don't have 20k. Would someone who made bail not sere time but pay a large fee? IDK. I often see large fines handed out to celebrities for their legal infractions. Whether is be DUI or drug charges or assault or whatever have you. Fines that seem to be higher then a regular JOE Schmoe would pay. That isn't fair. Because you have more money...you should have to pay more then someone else with a similar infraction of the law. Obviously the kid should have used his head and he would be serving no time. I think bringing up saying fire in a theater was pretty smart. Everyone knows that is against the law. What he did is inline with the legalities of that. Seems he was potentially treated unfairly because he was not rich not because he was black. Either way the system is ******. Don't make threats on social media. Don't sell drugs on a corner. Don't get caught up in the system. Don't steal campaign funds.

LOL! What are we living in Nazi Germany? Next is thought crimes, huh? Imagine how many people post retarded comments all over the internet. Are you prepared to fill our jails with hundreds of thousands of people who post stupid comments? What a sad country we've become. In a country where crime is falling across the board we think it necessary to give MORE power to the police state.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back