Black Poetry : Jermaine...

MzMelanie2u2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2004
Jermaine…
(To The Love Of My Life, On Our 2 Month Anniversary…)
When words just can’t seem to express the compassion I have for you, I just sit and I reflect upon our new found love. For you have become my stars in the sky, and you have taken me on that magic carpet ride, and have taken it upon your self to become the potter of my heart, mending the broken pieces and molding me into an ideal lover.
How sweet is your voice that so often pacifies my disturbed psyche?
You always find the perfect word to say to me that somehow miraculously change my very mood.
You’ve made me promises that you’ve somehow stayed true to, like not another could do but you.
How on Gods green Earth did I ever live this life with out you?
Going day to day without a companion such as yourself there to help up hold me and comfort me the way you do that is just indescribable.
But now that you’ve arrived, I pray that you never leave
For it seems that without you, I could not be.
So with a heart that shall be forever at your debt,
I hope you receive these words of love, that flow from my heart, through my pen and hopefully will end up at the door of your heart,
But may you reply to the incessant knocks of these words at your hearts entry, and receive them, just as you have received me.

Love Always & Forever…

Melanie

$$RICH$$ said:
your heart is deep and your soul is in love for thy soulmate...
!!

:hearts2: :kiss1: :hearts2:

Awwwe thank you so much $$RICH$$
for the poetic love and support. I just love
this part of your reply, because that is so true.
And from both me and Jermaine, we wanna
say thank you for your heart felt "Congrat's"...!
"keep Em Comin Bro"...1​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back