Black Spirituality Religion : Jermain jackson wants Michael Jackson to convert to Islam

dandan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 8, 2006
Jermain wants Michael to convert to Islam; and he believes the reclusive superstar has given it serious thought.

“Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it’s a great protection for him from all the things that he’s been attacked with, which are false,” said the former Jackson Five singer who now lives in Bahrain.

“There’s a strength and protection there,” Jackson told BBC Asian Newtwork after finishing runner-up to Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the “Celebrity Big Brother” TV reality show that was marred by accusations of racist bullying.

Jackson said he believed his brother had given conversion “serious thought” during long spells in Bahrain.

“I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere it’s peaceful and quiet and people pray five times a day which is beautiful.”

Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in June 2005.

He has said he plans to move to Europe in a bid to resurrect his musical career as the “King of Pop” and has indicated he will release a new album in 2007.

Jermaine Jackson said his faith helped keep him sane in the enclosed confines of the British reality TV program where the contestants are kept cooped up under 24-hour surveillance.

“If I didn’t have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived and the reason why is because it kept me focused, it kept me calm,” he said.

http://www.musikviews.com/2007/01/29/jermaine-jackson-wants-michael-to-convert-to-islam/#more-8

a new faith can help make you a better person
what do you think?

dandan said:
Jermain wants Michael to convert to Islam; and he believes the reclusive superstar has given it serious thought.

“Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it’s a great protection for him from all the things that he’s been attacked with, which are false,” said the former Jackson Five singer who now lives in Bahrain.

“There’s a strength and protection there,” Jackson told BBC Asian Newtwork after finishing runner-up to Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the “Celebrity Big Brother” TV reality show that was marred by accusations of racist bullying.

Jackson said he believed his brother had given conversion “serious thought” during long spells in Bahrain.

“I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere it’s peaceful and quiet and people pray five times a day which is beautiful.”

Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in June 2005.

He has said he plans to move to Europe in a bid to resurrect his musical career as the “King of Pop” and has indicated he will release a new album in 2007.

Jermaine Jackson said his faith helped keep him sane in the enclosed confines of the British reality TV program where the contestants are kept cooped up under 24-hour surveillance.

“If I didn’t have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived and the reason why is because it kept me focused, it kept me calm,” he said.

http://www.musikviews.com/2007/01/29/jermaine-jackson-wants-michael-to-convert-to-islam/#more-8

a new faith can help make you a better person
what do you think?

Conversion to Islam may do him some good, living in another country, but that in itself will not cure his problem. The only cure for Michael is accepting who he is and stop his "self-mutilation".

OmowaleX said:
Conversion to Islam may do him some good, living in another country, but that in itself will not cure his problem. The only cure for Michael is accepting who he is and stop his "self-mutilation".

Too late for Michael. He is too far gone to ever accept who he really is, and if he ever does, he will never be able to see it again in the mirror so have has created his own boundless prison.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back