Black People Politics : Jeremy Scahill on Obama's Orwellian War in Iraq: We Created the Very Threat We Claim to be Fighting

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
Democracy Now - "As Vice President Joe Biden warns it will take a "hell of a long fight"
for the United States to stop militants from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, we speak
to Jeremy Scahill, author of the book, "Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield." We talk
about how the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 that helped create the threat now posed by
the Islamic State. We also discuss the role of Baathist forces in ISIS, Obama’s targeting of
journalists, and the trial of four former Blackwater operatives involved in the 2007
massacre at Baghdad’s Nisoor Square."
http://www.democracynow.org/2014/10/3/jeremy_scahill_on_obamas_orwellian_war

Bush started this stuff Obama's trying to fix it...

"Fix it"...
You belie'dat?

Me and scahill are in agreement, for I think he (pres obama),
expanded on what bush started. And that he is empowering
via his policy, the strife going on in western asia.

Or did you just say 'to hades with it, this is how I feel
and fo'get about what what is stated in the video'.

.... whats your point?
That part of the question I find suspect. You have posted a number of articles (like the
recent one regarding raven samon), yet you have not stated a "point" to it all. What I did
however was click on the link read the article (even found the clip listening to raven), and
gave my opinion based on her testimony, rather you had a point or not.

Democracy Now - "As Vice President Joe Biden warns it will take a "hell of a long fight"
for the United States to stop militants from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, we speak
to Jeremy Scahill, author of the book, "Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield." We talk
about how the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 that helped create the threat now posed by
the Islamic State. We also discuss the role of Baathist forces in ISIS, Obama’s targeting of
journalists, and the trial of four former Blackwater operatives involved in the 2007
massacre at Baghdad’s Nisoor Square."
http://www.democracynow.org/2014/10/3/jeremy_scahill_on_obamas_orwellian_war

If Romney or McCain were president and did exactly what our current president has done so far, would we be critical of them, or do you think that once we've voted for someone we should leave them alone and just hope that they do what is right for the country.
And if the below is true, what do you think of our system?
Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation
http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back