Black People Politics : Jeb Bush Wants A Recession In Washington. For African-Americans, There Already Is One.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
56217b831400006f003c8793.jpeg

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said that if elected president, he plans to induce “a recession in Washington.”

“We have the benefit now of all of this philosophy of offering free things to people not working,” the Republican presidential hopeful
told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday. “I think the better message is, let’s disrupt Washington. Let’s create a little bit of a recession in Washington, D.C., so that we can have economic prosperity outside of Washington.”

Read more
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...cession-black-people_562179fae4b02f6a900c7e17

At this point, Jeb appears to be a non-factor, let's hope so, anyway.

56217b831400006f003c8793.jpeg

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) said that if elected president, he plans to induce “a recession in Washington.”

“We have the benefit now of all of this philosophy of offering free things to people not working,” the Republican presidential hopeful
told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday. “I think the better message is, let’s disrupt Washington. Let’s create a little bit of a recession in Washington, D.C., so that we can have economic prosperity outside of Washington.”

Read more
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...cession-black-people_562179fae4b02f6a900c7e17

At this point, Jeb appears to be a non-factor, let's hope so, anyway.

It is hard to tell who really is a factor. Last polls I've read point to 1) Trump and 2) Carson. I canñot see either of them finishing the race ōntop. But, I'm not æ Republican, so my perspective is bîased. At one tīmē Î thought Cruz was leading .

It is hard to tell who really is a factor. Last polls I've read point to 1) Trump and 2) Carson. I canñot see either of them finishing the race ōntop. But, I'm not æ Republican, so my perspective is bîased. At one tīmē Î thought Cruz was leading .

Most definitely, however, Trump seems to have it locked up, unless he does something really, really, stupid.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back