river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Fambly,

I was listening to WKKC (featuring our own brotha oldsoul) and learned that April is jazz appreciation month so I've been busy putting together this video to show my appreciation for our African-American heritage. Turn on your speakers loud and clear so you can hear the legends

Enjoy,
river

ps. A friend of mine suggested that I dispense with the April part. We should not let the radio stations decide when to appreciate what is ours.

river said:
Hey Fambly,

I was listening to WKKC (featuring our own brotha oldsoul) and learned that April is jazz appreciation month so I've been busy putting together this video to show my appreciation for our African-American heritage. Turn on your speakers loud and clear so you can hear the legends

Enjoy,
river

ps. A friend of mine suggested that I dispense with the April part. We should not let the radio stations decide when to appreciate what is ours.
sister river,a great post as jazz is ours and although i don't have speakers on i hear it loud and clear.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back