Black People : Jay Z, Kanye, Madonna Join Stevie Wonder's Florida Boycott In Wake Of Zimmerman Verdict

As an Elder, in your opinion, has this fragmentation/disunity always been? Is it worse today or was it the same in your day?

I know this was not addressed to me but...when was the last time you heard of members of one organization shooting or beating down a member of another organization?

I still don't understand how people can continue to speak to disunity outside of the context of organization and devoid of being a community organizer. It's like watching a sport and commentating on how lousy the players are.

I mean really. Some of the people who complain the most are from major cities but how often do they share what's going on from their own practical experience?

I know this was not addressed to me but...when was the last time you heard of members of one organization shooting or beating down a member of another organization?

I still don't understand how people can continue to speak to disunity outside of the context of organization and devoid of being a community organizer. It's like watching a sport and commentating on how lousy the players are.

I mean really. Some of the people who complain the most are from major cities but how often do they share what's going on from their own practical experience?

Oddly enough, on the other hand, these are unparalleled lows in our history.

http://ideas.time.com/2012/11/15/what-behind-the-bad-blood-between-cornel-west-and-obama/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back