Black Entertainment : Jay Z Does Have A Problem....

Never know what goes on in a family, people playing passive aggressive and manipulative games, bullying, perhaps Jay Z has been the aggressor for sometime before she had enough. Perhaps she should be applauded if we knew what was really going on. I bet Bey knows and perhaps Bey was happy her sister finally defending herself. It does seem to me Bey does a lot of promoting of herself and a star of her level should not have to do that. I could understand if you are Miley, Rihanna, young and still very hungry, but Bey very aggressively seeks exposure is that really her or is that Jay Z pushing her? Did Bey want a surrogate mother or was that Jay Z's idea? Did Bey want to lie about it or was that Jay Z's idea? You never know how far people are pushed to the edge before they blow.

Never know what goes on in a family, people playing passive aggressive and manipulative games, bullying, perhaps Jay Z has been the aggressor for sometime before she had enough. Perhaps she should be applauded if we knew what was really going on. I bet Bey knows and perhaps Bey was happy her sister finally defending herself. It does seem to me Bey does a lot of promoting of herself and a star of her level should not have to do that. I could understand if you are Miley, Rihanna, young and still very hungry, but Bey very aggressively seeks exposure is that really her or is that Jay Z pushing her? Did Bey want a surrogate mother or was that Jay Z's idea? Did Bey want to lie about it or was that Jay Z's idea? You never know how far people are pushed to the edge before they blow.
The image consultants are on the job for Bey and Jay, Now leaking stories about how bad her sister's temper is and how Bey remained so calm smiling because she is used to that temper. I think Bey was remaining calm smiling bc she hadn't realized there was a camera in the elevator. She simply smiled to put on the public face. Once the story was out she had to get damage control blame it on sister's temper, a rootin tootin pistol from the lone star state. She's family but Beys image and her mans image are more important they are the bread winners.

The image consultants are on the job for Bey and Jay, Now leaking stories about how bad her sister's temper is and how Bey remained so calm smiling is because she is used to that temper. I think Bey was remaining calm smiling bc she hadn't realized there was a camera in the elevator. She simply smiled to put on the public face. Once the story was out she had to get damage control blame it on sister's temper a pistol from the lone star state Thats family but her image and her mans image are more important they are the bread winners.
OK, that was in an elevator, oh yeah that was personal mess going on between them two, perhaps three including Bey, she waited until they were out of the public eye but she was sooooo pissed she jump in that tail before the elevator door closed. Jay Z probably should have been checked and perhaps this will be a turning point for the better. Some people just don't know when to stop Jay Z in private could be that type, a jerk. I spend time in the NYC area and I have to say, Bey and Jay Z are not as loved as some of you think and neither is Alicia Keys. Have you notice Alicia Keys is taking some time out of the lime light, seems she is taking a break. But not Bey, I think she is being pushed and perhaps from a mental level, pushed around, never know. Perhaps Solange was taking up for Bey.

OK, that was in an elevator, oh yeah that was personal mess going on between them two, perhaps three including Bey, she waited until they were out of the public eye but she was sooooo pissed she jump in that tail before the elevator door closed. Jay Z probably should have been checked and perhaps this will be a turning point for the better. Some people just don't know when to stop Jay Z in private could be that type, a jerk. I spend time in the NYC area and I have to say, Bey and Jay Z are not as loved as some of you think and neither is Alicia Keys. Have you notice Alicia Keys is taking some time out of the lime light, seems she is taking a break. But not Bey, I think she is being pushed and perhaps from a mental level, pushed around, never know. Perhaps Solange was taking up for Bey.

Its possible but they have different personality types Bey and Jay both are about their money Bey has already pushed herself even before Jay she worked constant with out breaks. Solange is more conscience and family oriented like a regular person though. She had that baby young which tied her down for a few years kept her humble and grounded. Nothing could be further from the truth for power couple.

$550, $350 -- even $5 million are serious amounts of cash worth where all three are concerned.

10334271_869171479765957_5555608974000426375_n.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back