Black Entertainment : Jay Z Does Have A Problem....

I love how people laugh and find it cute when a female physically attacks a man, but yet if a man hits her back then he is a monster.
Not "maybe," but mos
Think.... or wish?

def
because he was not an insecure brutha spazzing that he might look bad to a bunch of other insecure bruthas, thus had no desire to punch out a female half his size who licks didn't hurt him.

And yes, he did grab her foot when she kicked out

What did I type?

Not "maybe," but mos def because he was not an insecure brutha spazzing that he might look bad to a bunch of other insecure bruthas, thus had no desire to punch out a female half his size who licks didn't hurt him.

And yes, he did grab her foot when she kicked out at him.

Yeah , yeah , I guess I could say then don't put your hands on some one twice your size. I don't know what insecure has to do with anything , but spazzing out like an animal is insecurity at its height if you want to throw that I word around . You cannot have it both ways, you get what you give. Should a lady act as such, or act like an animal?all depends on what she wants. Any way I'm out, cause I have spent too much time on this nonsense.

It's not cute and even less cute for men who think it's cute to physically attack a woman back.

He was threatened with any serious danger.

I am not understanding why physically assaulting her is the only way some men feel fixes the situation.

Anyway, I wonder who has histories of domestic violence towards women in this thread.
I love how people laugh and find it cute when a female physically attacks a man, but yet if a man hits her back then he is a monster.

What did I type?

Yeah , yeah , I guess I could say then don't put your hands on some one twice your size. I don't know what insecure has to do with anything , but spazzing out like an animal is insecurity at its height if you want to throw that I word around . You cannot have it both ways, you get what you give. Should a lady act as such, or act like an animal?all depends on what she wants. Any way I'm out, cause I have spent too much time on this nonsense.

:wave:

Sure is funny how your own song can return to haunt yah, LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back