Congo : japanese workers killed mixed race babies in the congo

and what do you expect the Chinese will do?

When folks come into a home and see a family dawging each other, then they will feel it's cool to do the same,

and expect to get away with it

Shonuff. I haven't read the link, but I agree with this.

People always wanna talk about how much white people disrespect us, or how other black people make us look bad in front of the white folks - we care to much about what the folks think.

The white folks (and others) will continue to look down upon us and treat us like crap because that how we look at and treat each other.

If we have no respect for ourselves, then why do we think others will have respect for us? They won't.

The white folks look down upon and talk about 'white trash' but get it - white trash is still WHITE, and they will do whatever they can to help their po white trash brothas and sistas, and favor them over the most educated and high class black.

I remember, when I to eat at the churches that fed the homeless, transient, and indigent or when I went to the church pantry to get food - they never ask me my religion (or lack thereof) and I probably would have offended them if I told them. All I know is that they were UNITED in feeding the homeless folks, or those that needed and wanted it. And I often thought their religion was stupid (and still think that) but it was their 'trying to be christ-like' behavior that spurred them on to helping folks who lived without' - and for that i and others could only be grateful.

there is an example of unity beyond difference right there.

we have the same focus and point, why we fail to implement on a collective level, I don't understand.

but i'm gonna read the story because I'm curious about why asians were killing mixed race babies. but i hear they were doing that in Asia too - abandoning or killing mixed race babies in vietnam after the vietnam war. and africa was also doing it too - with regards to mixed african and arab babies. so it sounds like more of just the same.

Where were the Black doctors?????????
where was the Congo government back then regarding this?

did you see what the surviving woman said?

that she would have been beaten in the town??
by her own people??

And Black men just sat there and listen to a foreigner say they had to kill a baby rather then leaving the baby ther in the congo with the mother?

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The Japanese and Chinese have race consiousness but we are still debating about having one? across the continent?

WHEN ONE LOOKS AT JAPAN THEN AND CHINA NOW

WE STILL DO NOT SEE A CONNECTION WITH RACE CONSCIOUSNESS AND RACE FIRST ATTITUDE

AND
PROSPERITY??????????????????????????????

OK, I just checked a few minutes of the video, and may check out the rest later.

I'm really sorry about the women and the half-jap babies they had.

But for me - again it's about connections.

I presented my concern with the Asians in Africa before and the economic growth and opportunities they are supposedly providing the region, and I was shunned or belittled for my concerns.

omowalejabali said:
medusanegrita said:
omowalejabali said:
the nation of Ghana under Dr. Kwame Nkrumah was the first to normalize relations with China. Sekou Toure's Guinea was next, and thrid was Patrice Lumumba's Congo. As more African countiries emerged from colonialism, more established diplomatic and trade relations with China, which played pivotal role in southern Africa, aiding infrastructural and superstructural development....

Africa and China have trade relations which pre-dated western colonialism and imperialism....
Is China actually helping Africa, or exploiting it? China is not very black friendly. They are selfish and pragmatic. Whatever they do is for their own capitalistic gain, not to help any other country but themselves and their own.

Rumor has it that China is exploiting Africa like the Middle East is exploiting immigrants for their labor.... China does not have Africa's interest at heart. I ain't gonna down China for finding their niche and bringing in a buck, but I hate to see Africa or any other dark or black country exploited.
We can sit in western countries and hypothesize about Chinese exploitation... this hypothesizing comes off to Africans and confused, babbling out of touch with the concrete realities of the African continent.... most of the Africans i know who have studied here and returned home... view Africans here are agents of western imperialism, and to a degree i find these perceptions to be quite accurate.

from the thread What Black America Can Learn from China.

If I am to be dismissed on such a level, then how and why should I show concern for the African people there and what the Japs have done to them?
After all, since I am not providing the region with any economic recovery and opportunities to grow - then, as stated, I guess I have no sayso on the matter nor any justifications to be concerned about them.

So hell with them all.

You will not have it both ways - either you want me to care or you don't. You can't have me caring about something that is 1000's of miles away from me when it's convenient for you to have me care or when it outrages you, and then tell me i have no right to care and belittle my concerns when when you feel it serves no real justice or purpose to the solution.

Because I can easily become indifferent either way.

This is not to you in particular Raptor, I'm speaking on general and specific terms.

So which one do you (generally speaking) want it to be?

OK, I just checked a few minutes of the video, and may check out the rest later.

I'm really sorry about the women and the half-jap babies they had.

But for me - again it's about connections.

I presented my concern with the Asians in Africa before and the economic growth and opportunities they are supposedly providing the region, and I was shunned or belittled for my concerns.

from the thread What Black America Can Learn from China.

If I am to be dismissed on such a level, then how and why should I show concern for the African people there and what the Japs have done to them?
After all, since I am not providing the region with any economic recovery and opportunities to grow - then, as stated, I guess I have no sayso on the matter nor any justifications to be concerned about them.

So hell with them all.

You will not have it both ways - either you want me to care or you don't. You can't have me caring about something that is 1000's of miles away from me when it's convenient for you to have me care or when it outrages you, and then tell me i have no right to care and belittle my concerns when when you feel it serves no real justice or purpose to the solution.

Because I can easily become indifferent either way.

This is not to you in particular Raptor, I'm speaking on general and specific terms.

So which one do you (generally speaking) want it to be?
As an African I know you are concerned about actions that seem to evade common sense, that our family does there just as much as you are concerned about things Black folks have a habit of doing without common sense here.

couple of cynical and off-color comments i'm going to make :em3700:

1. Those kids look just like Somalians, Eritreans, Ethiopians, South Africans, many North Africans, and the Bushman. Could have sent them there and they would have blended right in. Nobody would have beat them up for looking different.

2. Asian men having babies with African women? I thought common theory was that Asian men don't 'measure up' to Africans and blacks :em3700:
I'm surprised they got any poontang from those African women... willingly.

3. All that money from the copper and stuff, and still women must prostitute to get by and the country is poor. Where the hell is all the money going? Oh... I forget. I shan't be concerned about that because I ain't doin nuthin to help them and provide them with economic resources :rolleyes:

4. The Japs say they rules of their country said they can't have sex with outside folks and bring the babies back to their country - so that's why they had to kill them? Bully. They left anyway so they why didn't want to leave the babies behind? I guess it settled their hearts to kill their sprouted seed than to leave part of it behind. Not that the children would have been safe apparently - as the Africans seem not to like mixed race people either. But the mixed race kids (or least the ones they showed) don't look that different from the other people - beside almond eyes and longer hair.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back