Congo : japanese workers killed mixed race babies in the congo

SOMETHING AMISS HERE...PEOPLE GET FIXED ON BABIES DYING IN THE KONGO WHEN BABIES DIE AND ARE IN DUMPSTER BEHIND EVERY ABORTION CLINIC....THE WAYS OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE?!

It was 30 years ago. And, it was reported by the British. Why did they wait so-long? If this happened in the Congo, it must have happened elsewhere, as well. Why do we not hear about the rest? Where is the full story.

I suspect it is nothing but divide and conquer. The British invent divide and conquer.

Well, thank you for saying that we are Africans. That is a step in the right direction. But, beleive me, you have a long ways to go and a lot to learn. So, be open minded, go to a good library and study. Or better yet, travel. Travel is education.

When someone comes into a black community and says that they have chinese friends, korean friends, japanese friends,...white friends and then calls issues brought up by black-Africans as being 'racist non-sense' then, ENOUGH SAID and, there is no need to refute such a mindset.

I just wish that those kind of people would take their chinese friends, japanese friends...other friends and head back to china and korea and praise the chinese leaders who had afros and their korean leaders who had afros... and leave us Africans with afros alone.

i hope people with their non afro-friends and pan-we are the world-mindset...travel away from us Africans with afros and just leave us alone.

I thought I answered this one once before. But, maybe it got lost somehow. So here goes again:

When someone comes into a black community and says that they have chinese friends, korean friends, japanese friends,...white friends and then calls issues brought up by black-Africans as being 'racist non-sense' then, ENOUGH SAID and, there is no need to refute such a mindset.

Then, whart exactly is your problem? How come you do not just shut up.

I just wish that those kind of people would take their chinese friends, japanese friends...other friends and head back to china and korea and praise the chinese leaders who had afros and their korean leaders who had afros... and leave us Africans with afros alone.

And, I wish Santa Claus would bring me a new bike.

i hope people with their non afro-friends and pan-we are the world-mindset...travel away from us Africans with afros and just leave us alone.

Hold ya horses a minute or two, dude. It gets better than that. I also said that I have white members and Asian members of my family. And for the record, I do not give a hoot what you "hope" for on that issue. This is concrete reality in ther African Nation. The vasy majority of Africans have some family ties to non-Africans/non-Blacks, like it or not. And as leaders and intellectuals, we will no longer look stupid and trying to pretend that these ties do not exist. These are just normal human relations. And, we must forumalte ideas/ideologies and policies based on relaity and not based on fantasy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back