Congo : japanese workers killed mixed race babies in the congo

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

abdurratln

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
you're right. You know after I clicked from my post, my memory was jarred concerning this very issue that you post about the biracial-Korean babies and Philipinos that happened a few decades ago. I so remember this issue when I was young due to my own relatives of whom served in wars during the Vietnam war times and etc.

I've read about the Korean War and the affect in the 1950s it had on Black America. Those Asians are really strict and racist when it comes to biracial black/Africans and this is repetitive history. When black/African men went over there and slept around...well, they need to talk...

It ain't so. Show me where they prefer white babies over African babies. I know you cannot do it. But, I know little about Korean culture. Even so, I am sitting in the middle of the Korean community in Saint Louis as I write this. There is very little inter-ethnic mixture among Asians, regardless. Chinese seldopm mix with Japanese or Korean or vice versa. So, clearly this is not a race issue.

At the same time, I have several Chinese and Korean friends. In the past, I have had many Japanese friends. I have never known any to express racial sentimanets against Africans. Until I do, I will not nbelieve this racist non-sense that I hear all the time from Africans against Asians.

abdurratln

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
It ain't so. Show me where they prefer white babies over African babies. I know you cannot do it. But, I know little about Korean culture. Even so, I am sitting in the middle of the Korean community in Saint Louis as I write this. There is very little inter-ethnic mixture among Asians, regardless. Chinese seldopm mix with Japanese or Korean or vice versa. So, clearly this is not a race issue.

At the same time, I have several Chinese and Korean friends. In the past, I have had many Japanese friends. I have never known any to express racial sentimanets against Africans. Until I do, I will not nbelieve this racist non-sense that I hear all the time from Africans against Asians.

Having said that, my best friend had to leave his family behind in Korea after the war. I think it had more to do with the fact that the USA GOVERNMENT would not allow mixed familes to come home to the USA. As a result, many Africans stayed in Asia with their Asian wives and kids. This happened in Korea, the Philipines, Vietnam and Japan on a huge scale.

Check out this source: http://www.blacktokyo.com/.

When I was in Japan, I would see mixed race Africans and Japanese and Koreans all the time. This is especially near US military bases. I tend to think that there are far more such people in Japan than in the USA. It sure seems that way.

But, keep in mind that a great number of these people are not even noticeable because they blend in so well with the Japanese. And when they are noticed, they seldom notice you because they identify 100% with the Japanese and not with the Africans, especially not the racist Africans. I have never had even one so much as speak to me. And right now, the 100% Africans in Tokyo do not seem to want to hear from us in this country. Japan is beautiful. And, I am sure they are happy there and will most likely NEVER come back to the USA. And, you wonder why? Guess: racism.

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Nuff Said

When someone comes into a black community and says that they have chinese friends, korean friends, japanese friends,...white friends and then calls issues brought up by black-Africans as being 'racist non-sense' then, ENOUGH SAID and, there is no need to refute such a mindset.

I just wish that those kind of people would take their chinese friends, japanese friends...other friends and head back to china and korea and praise the chinese leaders who had afros and their korean leaders who had afros... and leave us Africans with afros alone.

abdurratln

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 27, 2007
When someone comes into a black community and says that they have chinese friends, korean friends, japanese friends,...white friends and then calls issues brought up by black-Africans as being 'racist non-sense' then, ENOUGH SAID and, there is no need to refute such a mindset.

Well, please say more because I do not get your point. I have friend of all so-called races. So far so good. I do and I am proud of my many friends of all so-called races. This is why I oppose black racism and black "racist nonsense".

The main point I have been trying to make here is very simple. Racism is basically a product of slavery, the enslavement of Africans. In this country, originally slavery was not so much about the enslavement of Africans at first. The first slaves were either Native American Idnians or poor Europeans. But, Africans were physically stronger while being highly civilized and intelligent. Therefore, we became the preferred slaves. This is how slavery became associated with skin color. Thus, racism is at the roots of American slavery and the entire society to this day.

But, in countries that have no hisotry of African slavery, it is far more difficult and problematic to claim that there is any conception of race at all, much less a sophisicated racial doctrine or ideology. There are no words in the Japanese language equivalent to what we mean when we say "Black people". When we say this, it is all rapped up with the racist ideology that is a throwback to racist slavery. But, when a Japanese says "black people" he is usually not even refrring to Africans at all. He is referring to the many, many black skin people who inhabit most aprts of Asia, including to some extent Japan. Budha himslef was obviously a "black person", although nobody thinks of him as having African origins and certainly not a descendant of slaves.

Similarly in Europe, even. The race problems exists mainly in western Europe which is associated with the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. But, if we go southward in Europe, we find that it were the Africans who actually rulesd much of that region for over 700 years. As to the east of Europe, they have no history of African slavery at all to speak of. So, people, white people, from those regions do not have racism in there cultures the same way that the west has it. Accordingly, it is unfair to hate and blame a whte person especially from eastern Europe. It is conceivable, at least, that most would never much notice the difference in skin color between and African and European; black and white. We do know, for instance, that many "black people" have existed in Russian culture. But, they were not slaves. In fact, we cannot be absolutely certain that they came from Africa, at least not directly from Africa. Some probably came by way of Asia, especially Japan.

It is a pity that your mind seems to be so blinded by racism that you cannot see such reality. And, you want to blame the fact that I do see it, with some kind of smear. This just shows ho sick racism has become.

I just wish that those kind of people would take their chinese friends, japanese friends...other friends and head back to china and korea and praise the chinese leaders who had afros and their korean leaders who had afros... and leave us Africans with afros alone.

Well, thank you for saying that we are Africans. That is a step in the right direction. But, beleive me, you have a long ways to go and a lot to learn. So, be open minded, go to a good library and study. Or better yet, travel. Travel is education.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: