Japan....

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by Lloyd, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I like this country!People are really different,it seems like u r in another world!I like their culture...but not their behaviour!Why are they so racist?Do they think they are better than us?**** ****!!Crazy people!They just behave than they are sufficient,they don't need anyone coming from outside!When u r there and u want to have a girlfriend there,it will be more easier for u to hide behind a glass of water!They smile,stay polite but though they don't say it u see that they dislike blacks!!!I'll never go there again for holidays

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Not all Japanese behave that way, some of them love black people, particuliarly black american culture.

Like any country you visit, it is important to know and respect their customs and mores.

3. DEK

DEK Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    first of all not all japanese are like this.but remember that the asians(especially chinese and indians)they don't just like blacks,but also whites folks.actually they don't like everything that comes from outside their culture.however this is how mankind is(we don't like nu stuff-especially when we are kids-or things that comes from somebody else),so the only thing that we can do is to show them that we R completely different from how they've always showed us.like in italy people are really friendly if they know u,but if u'll show them u'r different others too will just appreciate u.don't be angry with them,leave those who want to still live in their ignorance(if this it's the only thing the rely on),and embrace those who will see who u really are and appreciate u.

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Why are we suppose to care whether or not Japanese hate black people? If you don't like how you were treated in their country, don't go back!

5. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I wouldn't have been surprised one bit if it were me, one of the biggest parts of being who we are is to understand that nobody is more rejected than us. I would be surprised to find any group of people who genuinely like black people as a whole and I did say GENUINELY.

6. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I don't know how Japan is now, but I lived there a total of 7 years. One time for 4 years and once for 3 years. The majority of them actually really liked black people. They were very friendly and respectful. In my last years there, they started having problems with Americans disrespecting their country like in Singapore. You'd have teenage guys drinking and going off base and creating so much drama that they had to shut the gates to Americans coming outside of the base for a small period of time.

If that started back then, then maybe it is really bad now. It was the ignorant and arrogant acts of a lot of Americans, plus white people did start spreading that racist crap saying black people have tails over there.