Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
Why haven't anyone on this forum mentioned what is going on in Japan and how its affecting us?

My brothas and sistas - you do realize that last week and the week before we've been having nuclear rain because of the Japanese issue. Well it just so happens that they can't get it under control. They are trying to cement the damage but the problem is - it will get to hot and blow up where it will be nuclear waist in the air with particles ...

So now they have to drop at least 3 - 10 kilotons Nuclear explosives to stop these nuclear reactors. Now if they drop three Nuclear bombs - on that one spot you do realize that California, Hawaii and other places will be taken off of the map. We will have tsunamis that will be so massive that it will drowned our areas. - They cannot stop the waist that is going on right now - so Japan has basically brought this whole 2012 scare to a reality.

Here in the US we are already have nuclear waist in our waters and so forth - as a matter of fact they've found it in the milk from cows - which they drink rain water. We are tow up and don't even realize it - no president can fix this - so then what are we going to do?

I'm asking because now we are dealing with reality - an no fake tall tells - if something is going to end its in the making because we are in some serious mess right now -

Radiation is cancer floating around - and there is a lot of that in USA based on the Japan reaction!!!

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Why haven't anyone on this forum mentioned what is going on in Japan and how its affecting us?

My brothas and sistas - you do realize that last week and the week before we've been having nuclear rain because of the Japanese issue. Well it just so happens that they can't get it under control. They are trying to cement the damage but the problem is - it will get to hot and blow up where it will be nuclear waist in the air with particles ...

So now they have to drop at least 3 - 10 kilotons Nuclear explosives to stop these nuclear reactors. Now if they drop three Nuclear bombs - on that one spot you do realize that California, Hawaii and other places will be taken off of the map. We will have tsunamis that will be so massive that it will drowned our areas. - They cannot stop the waist that is going on right now - so Japan has basically brought this whole 2012 scare to a reality.

Here in the US we are already have nuclear waist in our waters and so forth - as a matter of fact they've found it in the milk from cows - which they drink rain water. We are tow up and don't even realize it - no president can fix this - so then what are we going to do?

I'm asking because now we are dealing with reality - an no fake tall tells - if something is going to end its in the making because we are in some serious mess right now -

Radiation is cancer floating around - and there is a lot of that in USA based on the Japan reaction!!!

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Things don't look good for us. The water is really messed up in the gulf area and in the Florida waters also because of the oil spills last year and it is really messing people up down there.

I know the source of some natural springs in the tri-state area and I'm going to start filling up some glass jugs cause things are getting critical. As for the nuclear waste in the air already............

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....FEMA is going to have a field day with this nuclear thing and start putting people in concentration camps and in "quarantine" for the public's "safety".

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Like I told a few other folks that have made accusations like this

the data and references were posted if one cared to look

LOL # the responses

First off, you are correct. In essence, the world is completely screwed. However, this is just ONE place that's jacked up and 2012 is about much much more. Why is no one talking about it? Because everyone is SLEEP my friend. They don't want to believe that their :dance1: <- bboy world with sports and :band: <-- music is over and a much realer one more like The Book of Eli is undoubtedly a result. Remember when everyone was saying this is gonna be worse than Chernobyl? Everyone was like *no it isn't*. Trust me, the Prez and everyone else is safe underground already sippin Moet. :toasts: Why else announce a rebid in a short "online video". CMON SON. I don't know what's going down, but if the bible is correct, and so far it's reading like a script (revelations), then this is just the beginning. I believe personally, that the Planet (NIBIRU whatever) is closer than we think, and on it sits our ancestors. They are watching us now seeing who would be worthy to be lifted off this *BI*ACH. :time: (MOVIE: KNOWING) <--- those who hear the alarm clock, may even save themselves, building the organic "time machine" and being light enough to "Quantum Leap" into another dimension/reality. Thats gonna take alot alot lots of fuel/faith and a light body (from food etc.).

Any other options?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back