Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Why haven't anyone on this forum mentioned what is going on in Japan and how its affecting us?

My brothas and sistas - you do realize that last week and the week before we've been having nuclear rain because of the Japanese issue. Well it just so happens that they can't get it under control. They are trying to cement the damage but the problem is - it will get to hot and blow up where it will be nuclear waist in the air with particles ...

So now they have to drop at least 3 - 10 kilotons Nuclear explosives to stop these nuclear reactors. Now if they drop three Nuclear bombs - on that one spot you do realize that California, Hawaii and other places will be taken off of the map. We will have tsunamis that will be so massive that it will drowned our areas. - They cannot stop the waist that is going on right now - so Japan has basically brought this whole 2012 scare to a reality.

Here in the US we are already have nuclear waist in our waters and so forth - as a matter of fact they've found it in the milk from cows - which they drink rain water. We are tow up and don't even realize it - no president can fix this - so then what are we going to do?

I'm asking because now we are dealing with reality - an no fake tall tells - if something is going to end its in the making because we are in some serious mess right now -

Radiation is cancer floating around - and there is a lot of that in USA based on the Japan reaction!!!

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Charles IKS

Mar 27, 2010
Why haven't anyone on this forum mentioned what is going on in Japan and how its affecting us?

My brothas and sistas - you do realize that last week and the week before we've been having nuclear rain because of the Japanese issue. Well it just so happens that they can't get it under control. They are trying to cement the damage but the problem is - it will get to hot and blow up where it will be nuclear waist in the air with particles ...

So now they have to drop at least 3 - 10 kilotons Nuclear explosives to stop these nuclear reactors. Now if they drop three Nuclear bombs - on that one spot you do realize that California, Hawaii and other places will be taken off of the map. We will have tsunamis that will be so massive that it will drowned our areas. - They cannot stop the waist that is going on right now - so Japan has basically brought this whole 2012 scare to a reality.

Here in the US we are already have nuclear waist in our waters and so forth - as a matter of fact they've found it in the milk from cows - which they drink rain water. We are tow up and don't even realize it - no president can fix this - so then what are we going to do?

I'm asking because now we are dealing with reality - an no fake tall tells - if something is going to end its in the making because we are in some serious mess right now -

Radiation is cancer floating around - and there is a lot of that in USA based on the Japan reaction!!!

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Things don't look good for us. The water is really messed up in the gulf area and in the Florida waters also because of the oil spills last year and it is really messing people up down there.

I know the source of some natural springs in the tri-state area and I'm going to start filling up some glass jugs cause things are getting critical. As for the nuclear waste in the air already............

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....FEMA is going to have a field day with this nuclear thing and start putting people in concentration camps and in "quarantine" for the public's "safety".

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Like I told a few other folks that have made accusations like this

the data and references were posted if one cared to look

puregenius

Aug 7, 2010
LOL # the responses

First off, you are correct. In essence, the world is completely screwed. However, this is just ONE place that's jacked up and 2012 is about much much more. Why is no one talking about it? Because everyone is SLEEP my friend. They don't want to believe that their :dance1: <- bboy world with sports and :band: <-- music is over and a much realer one more like The Book of Eli is undoubtedly a result. Remember when everyone was saying this is gonna be worse than Chernobyl? Everyone was like *no it isn't*. Trust me, the Prez and everyone else is safe underground already sippin Moet. :toasts: Why else announce a rebid in a short "online video". CMON SON. I don't know what's going down, but if the bible is correct, and so far it's reading like a script (revelations), then this is just the beginning. I believe personally, that the Planet (NIBIRU whatever) is closer than we think, and on it sits our ancestors. They are watching us now seeing who would be worthy to be lifted off this *BI*ACH. :time: (MOVIE: KNOWING) <--- those who hear the alarm clock, may even save themselves, building the organic "time machine" and being light enough to "Quantum Leap" into another dimension/reality. Thats gonna take alot alot lots of fuel/faith and a light body (from food etc.).

Any other options?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : African samurai: The enduring legacy of a black warrior in feudal Japan Black Travel 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: African Studies in Japan Black People Politics 0
IFE Black People Politics : Saying #MeToo in Japan Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Any Comments About Obama's Memorial Day Speech In Japan? Black People Politics 6
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places: Seagaia Ocean Dome: An Artificial Beach in Japan Black Travel 0
S Black People : Japan's Ancient Underwater "Pyramid" Mystifies Scholars Black People Open Forum 1
info-moetry Black People : The Black Shogun - AN ASSESSMENT OF THE AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY JAPAN Black People Open Forum 12
Ankhur Black People : Japan's Nuclear disaster, verified to be as bad as Chernobyl Black People Open Forum 5
Chevron Dove Black People : 7.4 Earthquake Aftershock in Japan-Again; YAHOO NEWS Black People Open Forum 3
river Black People : Do You Think Japan Will Demand Payment? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : Could Japan's Tsunami's and Quakes be the result of global Warming? Black People Open Forum 8
Amnat77 Black People : JAPAN 8.8 QUAKE - TSUNAMI - 11.03.2011 Black People Open Forum 25
M Black People : Japan's Proposal Abolition of Global Racism Black People Open Forum 1
L Japan.... Black Children 5
M Black Poetry : Hip-Hop In Japan (from DAVEYD) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Botham Jean’s Neighbor Who Testified Against Amber Guyger Shot and Killed in Dallas Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : White man killed a black father in front of his children over parking charged with manslaughter Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Woman killed by self-driving Uber car identified, as company suspends testing Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Police Killed More Than 1,100 People This Year and a Quarter of Them Were Black Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
crwn Black People : I Killed Bob Marley - Dying cia agent confesses Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Cyntoia Brown: Kim Kardashian enlists lawyer to help free woman who killed abuser Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black Women : CDC: BLACK WOMEN KILLED MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE Black Women 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Prosecutor: Man killed inmate after Bible verse dispute Christian Study Group 0
S Black People : 10 Killed, 29 Wounded In MLK Day Weekend Shootings Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Black Entertainment : Two people killed, two wounded after gunfire erupts at Meek Mill show in Connecticut Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : ex-jets-joe-mcknight-killed-road-rage Black Sports 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Tyson Gay's daughter shot, killed in Kentucky Black Sports 6
crwn Science and Technology : How Particle Physics Killed The Moon Landing... Schism Arts Science and Technology 1
Queenie Black People : Korryn Gaines shot & killed, 5 yr old son shot wounded Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Obama have a gay lover killed??? AACOOLDRE 0
S Black People : 8 White People Who Pointed Guns At Cops & Managed Not To Get Killed Black People Open Forum 6
OldSoul OldSoul : Did You Know That Thousands Of Free Black People Were Killed In Concentration Camps In The U.S? OldSoul 0
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : ?Who Killed Prince @ 57? Honoring Black Ancestors 84
S Black People : 22 shot in Chicago over 12 hours, including girl, 11, killed at sleepover Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Racial double standard of the new Bundy family standoff: They’d be killed if they were Black Black People Politics 47
Destee Black People Politics : Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility - 128 killed Black People Politics 63
Destee The Police : Linwood Lambert - Virginia Man - Tased Shackled and Killed in Police Custody Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : A Cop Killed A White Teen And The #AllLivesMatter Crowd Said Nothing Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing? Black People Open Forum 6
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : another sister killed in texas..... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Suspect killed after attack on Dallas police headquarters Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 9 killed in baltimore over the weekend... Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Sandra Bland - ‘Say Her Name’ Turns Spotlight on Black Women and Girls Killed or Arrested by Police Black People Politics 132
$$RICH$$ Law Forum : Black women killed by Police Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
T Black People : Over 100 People Were Killed by Police in March. How Many More Will It Take? Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR The Police : Cop Who Shot and Killed Sleeping 7-Year-Old Girl No Longer Facing Any Charges Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4