Black People : Japan - killed the world!!! At least ours if you will

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Apr 3, 2011.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Why haven't anyone on this forum mentioned what is going on in Japan and how its affecting us?

My brothas and sistas - you do realize that last week and the week before we've been having nuclear rain because of the Japanese issue. Well it just so happens that they can't get it under control. They are trying to cement the damage but the problem is - it will get to hot and blow up where it will be nuclear waist in the air with particles ...

So now they have to drop at least 3 - 10 kilotons Nuclear explosives to stop these nuclear reactors. Now if they drop three Nuclear bombs - on that one spot you do realize that California, Hawaii and other places will be taken off of the map. We will have tsunamis that will be so massive that it will drowned our areas. - They cannot stop the waist that is going on right now - so Japan has basically brought this whole 2012 scare to a reality.

Here in the US we are already have nuclear waist in our waters and so forth - as a matter of fact they've found it in the milk from cows - which they drink rain water. We are tow up and don't even realize it - no president can fix this - so then what are we going to do?

I'm asking because now we are dealing with reality - an no fake tall tells - if something is going to end its in the making because we are in some serious mess right now -

Radiation is cancer floating around - and there is a lot of that in USA based on the Japan reaction!!!

What now?

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

2. Charles IKS

Charles IKS Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +154

Things don't look good for us. The water is really messed up in the gulf area and in the Florida waters also because of the oil spills last year and it is really messing people up down there.

I know the source of some natural springs in the tri-state area and I'm going to start filling up some glass jugs cause things are getting critical. As for the nuclear waste in the air already............

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....FEMA is going to have a field day with this nuclear thing and start putting people in concentration camps and in "quarantine" for the public's "safety".

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Whine whine whine......If it's one thing...it's another.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Why haven't anyone on this forum mentioned what is going on in Japan and how its affecting us?

Like I told a few other folks that have made accusations like this

the data and references were posted if one cared to look

5. puregenius

puregenius Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    LOL # the responses

First off, you are correct. In essence, the world is completely screwed. However, this is just ONE place that's jacked up and 2012 is about much much more. Why is no one talking about it? Because everyone is SLEEP my friend. They don't want to believe that their :dance1: <- bboy world with sports and :band: <-- music is over and a much realer one more like The Book of Eli is undoubtedly a result. Remember when everyone was saying this is gonna be worse than Chernobyl? Everyone was like *no it isn't*. Trust me, the Prez and everyone else is safe underground already sippin Moet. :toasts: Why else announce a rebid in a short "online video". CMON SON. I don't know what's going down, but if the bible is correct, and so far it's reading like a script (revelations), then this is just the beginning. I believe personally, that the Planet (NIBIRU whatever) is closer than we think, and on it sits our ancestors. They are watching us now seeing who would be worthy to be lifted off this *BI*ACH. :time: (MOVIE: KNOWING) <--- those who hear the alarm clock, may even save themselves, building the organic "time machine" and being light enough to "Quantum Leap" into another dimension/reality. Thats gonna take alot alot lots of fuel/faith and a light body (from food etc.).

Any other options?

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Nibiru?

If so dont blame the Japanese. They not the only ones with nuclear reactors built on fault lines. And they didnt cause the earthquake or tsunamis.

Why folks still looking to 2012? I been saying for years the end is coming sooner than we think. But we dont read the skies for the signs ourselves but listen to white conspiracy theorists then talk about how other folks are asleep.

smh

We got ancstors who been "watching" for millenia so dont wait or expect them to interfere or intercede on our behalf anytime soon.

And about that nuclear rain. I went jogging yesterday in unseasonal California weather which was in the 90s two days then dropped back into the 50s with unusual high winds. Had to give my lungs a work out to go along with the radiation burns I got in that high-background radiation the two days before.

We all gonna go sometime, maybe soon, so at least do it in style.

Excuse me if what I just posted dont make much sense. Its one of those days where Im tired trying to make sense of it all.

:em0800:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

Brother RU2Religious ... Black Babies have been dying every single day, the whole of our lives ... with no invisible, nuclear stuff needed.

Black Men have been dying, many at the hands of other Black Men, every single day of our lives ... with no invisible, nuclear stuff needed.

We don't even provide our own food. We make none of the decisions surrounding this nuclear stuff.

We've not been able to stop any of these "easier" things that "kill the world" for some, that we see and oftentimes take part in, but we're suppose to stop this?

How?

We don't do what we can on the small levels, where we do have some control, yet we're fussing about the big level stuff we have no control over.

It makes no sense to me.

I'd imagine that we're going to watch these deaths, as we've watched all the others, and complain about what someone else is or is not doing to stop it.

:heart:

Destee

8. puregenius

puregenius Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    WORD

OK first, let me say that I am honored to be able to respond to your post, I have been watching your posts and they are often quite intelligent and fantastic. Ok, so-
    2012-
    I don't wtf is going to happen then and I think the end is sooner- much sooner than that date. More like 9.11.11 or oct sometime. WHo knows.

For real, I've been paying alot of attention to the skies. The anomalies with SOHO and the sun as well as the Cosmic Fluff say that the placement and state of the world has changed tremendously. And like many wise people I listen to information from everyone. Besides they are trying to interpret our information.

"We got ancstors who been "watching" for millenia so dont wait or expect them to interfere or intercede on our behalf anytime soon."

This is a possibility. If you noticed the second half of my post (you know where I posted my personal opinion) it says that we have to get out of this on a personal level. Melanin is the key, and the radioactiveness is not driving me nuts, I've seen the black fungi which LOVES the radiation at Chernobyl. We are of the same substance. It's the key to our slide out of here and into something more elegant.

9. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    LOL ...

"Had to give my lungs a work out to go along with the radiation burns I got in that high-background radiation the two days before."

On a serious note - like Destee said we are dying every day so it really doesn't make a real difference what's going on in terms of the people - which is not to say we shouldn't care - but why care for others who obviously don't think two shakes about us.

What had me so angry the other day was the fact that these people (Japanese, Europeans, Chinese, etc ... ) don't care about this world we live in. Its almost like those sifi movies - where you have the space invaders going from planet to planet draining its resources just to destroy it where others can't enjoy it. Now three (10 kiloton each) worth of nuclear bombs dropped on that one area is going to effect America no doubt.

I believe the are trying to make a 2012 a real issue - just like some believe its going to be this year that its all going to happen or go down if you will but its through the stupidity of man that brings out these destructions.

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

10. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399

Source?