Destee's Thoughts Janitor or President - Let The Brother Live

Make it be what you want it to be, add whatever details you need, to make it okay to kill him, then kill him ... since you're rejecting the option to teach him.

You will not be alone, for many Brothers die at the hands of other Brothers, every single day.

Yep ... just kill the janitor, tell everyone how he is no good, does terrible work, make it so he never works again, can't feed his family, all of that.

Make it happen for your Brother, i know you can.

:heart:

Destee
how manyeveryday Black folks kill their auto repair person for doing a lousy job, are we that stereotypical about our own people?

If a waiter comes to the table and asks me and my Queen how was the meal and we are honest instead of flattering how is that killing anyone, what is that about?

i will assume that those who are so down on others have all their own stuff together, right?

They never present that kind of evidence ... in fact, they never talk of their own stuff, only criticizing others.

Destee

how manyeveryday Black folks kill their auto repair person for doing a lousy job, are we that stereotypical about our own people?

If a waiter comes to the table and asks me and my Queen how was the meal and we are honest instead of flattering how is that killing anyone, what is that about?

Disparage the janitor, waiter, mechanic, president ... every Brother that doesn't live up to your expectations ... do it.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back