Destee's Thoughts Janitor or President - Let The Brother Live

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... The mutt ain't doing too bad Sister Destee, he lives on with a chance for a second and last term:

Peace In,

Get off the Brother ... i don't care what his job is, how tall he is, how dark he is, how broke he is, how ugly he is, how cute he is, how many chiren he got, how many months he's behind in child support, how many baby momma's he got, how many times i've disagreed with him, how many times i've seen him doing wrong, how many times he kooda dun better, how many jobs he's had and lost ... i don't care ... leave him alone ... get off my Brother .. dadgummit!

Get Off of Him !!! :whip:

If you can't make his job any easier, if you can't help him in his way, please leave him alone.

Please Please Please ... Janitors or Presidents ... Leave My Brothers Alone!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Janitor or President - Let the Brother Live

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: