Black People : JamesFrmPhilly

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by legit-writer, Mar 12, 2011.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    I wanted to take the time out and make a post to thank you for your honesty. As I look back on the posts you did write and how I was too much in my own world to really understand what you was saying. I have grown since then and I have learned a lot of things in life, found my self worth, learned about what I will accept and what I will not accept and much more. I still have ways to go in learning things in life because one is never too old to learn. Once again, thanks very much because you are one of the people who have truly made a difference in my life, my decisions, my outlook on life and having this ability to think more things through than I have ever before! Keep being an inspiration to people, because it will pay off if it has not already!!

2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Indeed, Elder James is a resource and a fountain of wisdom. He's been around for a minute, and I think a whole bunch of us are very glad to have him around.

Hope whatever he inspired in you does take you further and higher in learning. Stick around though fam, whatever helps you can also help us.

Peace!

One,

- Ikoro