Black Sports : James Toney vs Hasim Rahman this Saturday!

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
They’ll be fighting for the WBC heavyweight title, in what is the best heavyweight match of the year so far (which isn’t saying much). Toney is usually in entertaining fights, so this should be pretty good. I’m cheering for Rahman, but my money is on Toney to make him miss all night long and pull out a decision victory. Check it out for HBO (which is free for everyone this weekend).

I'm taking Toney knocking Rock out by the 7th.......I learned not to put money against Toney ever again.......and I know my prediction is sort of a long shot but I couldn't slide by the odds this cat is giving......if anything though Toney will make Rock look bad by making him miss a lot and Toney will stay busy and win in a decision...

MississippiRed

What's up brother Pan?

If Toney wins this fight this should answer all questions as to whether Toney is a ligitimate heavyweight. I believe Toney will win a 12 round UD.

Toney is a technically sound, emmensely skilled boxer who can beat just about any fighter out there. The only negative I see with Toney is his short stature. If Toney was a little taller and a little younger he could dominate this current heavyweight division.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back