Black Entertainment : james brown jr left out and toni braxton goes to court

dandan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 8, 2006
*Toni Braxton is suing ex-manager Barry Hankerson, claiming he owes her $10 million after convincing her to leave longtime label Arista and sign to his Blackground Records, AP reports. Hankerson used “underhanded double-talk” to convince the singer that “Arista was not interested in working with her anymore, while telling Arista that Braxton no longer wanted to record for Arista.” A telephone listing for Blackground was not in service, according to AP.

*James Brown Jr., not included in will
The 5-year-old son of James Brown is not included in the late singer’s will, The Associated Press reports. Attorneys for Brown confirmed that James Brown Jr., the singer’s son with partner Tomi Ray Hynie, was not named in the document, which provides for six of Brown’s children. The will was read Thursday in South Carolina but has not been filed in probate court

pic here he looks so cute i feel sorry this is happening to him
http://www.mwza.com/2007/01/13/jame...d-toni-braxton-takes-former-manager-to-court/

dandan said:
*Toni Braxton is suing ex-manager Barry Hankerson, claiming he owes her $10 million after convincing her to leave longtime label Arista and sign to his Blackground Records, AP reports. Hankerson used “underhanded double-talk” to convince the singer that “Arista was not interested in working with her anymore, while telling Arista that Braxton no longer wanted to record for Arista.” A telephone listing for Blackground was not in service, according
to AP.

WELCOME To Destee's dandan!:hi:

Reading your post always makes me think of my daughter. She keeps me posted on celebrity news. :) You keep bringing post like these, you'll have our entertainment forum flooded with young chatters. I enjoy reading our young people comments. It keeps me "somewhat" in the "in crowd." lol

As for Toni falling for the okey doke, what exactly does Blackground Records owe her 10 million dollars for?

The 5-year-old son of James Brown is not included in the late singer’s will, The Associated Press reports. Attorneys for Brown confirmed that James Brown Jr., the singer’s son with partner Tomi Ray Hynie, was not named in the document, which provides for six of Brown’s children. The will was read Thursday in South Carolina but has not been filed in probate court

http://www.mwza.com/2007/01/13/jame...d-toni-braxton-takes-former-manager-to-court/

Wow! The father of soul was still fathering babies?

Its sad that he didn't include his tiniest joy in his will. I wonder if it was done intentionally or if he just didn't get around to doing it? It would be beautiful if the parent(s) of the other children took it upon themselves and divided his assets evenly amongst all the children. Atleast this way, JR. wouldn't be left out.

dandan said:

In this case BLAME the LAWYERS. LAWYERS are not FREE. AND THEY demand their CUT. That's a CONSEQUENCE with being RICH. You ATTRACT UNWANTED COMPANY who make UNWANTED DECISION on YOUR BEHALF.

Don't feel SAD AT ALL for LITTLE JR. when it happens to THOUSANDS of UNKNOWN CHILDREN every year who CLOG the NATION'S ADOPTION which is REALLY A CRYING SHAME.

LAWYERS are not CRYING but CHILDREN ARE.

Oh well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back