Black People Politics : Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of History Making,

Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy

Minister-Louis-Farrakhan.jpg

Pastor Jamal Bryant, the leader of Baltimore-based Empowerment Temple Church, is hosting yet another event that he is calling a “history making moment.” Bryant will be joined by none other than Louis Farrakhan, the well-known face of leadership of the Nation of Islam. The broadcast, set to air on August 3, will be shown on “The Word Network.” ...

The hash tag that Bryant is claiming to promote the event is “#justiceorelse.”

http://financialjuneteenth.com/jamal-bryant-teams-up-with-louis-farrakhan-and-not-everyone-is-happy/

If they can concentrate on their similarities and put aside their differences, in the name of the cause, this will be great. I would like to see more Black people seek ways to bring us all together, strengthen our bonds and fight for our rights together. It reminds me of two churches I know of. One is the culmination of many people who come from different religions, different denominations that worship under their least common denominator. And, they work well together, and have spread to open more worship places with a more generalized approach to religion successfully. Then the other church I know, and have attended, is a combination of two churches that were both having financial difficulties and decided to merge into one church. They were of the same religion and the same denomination. They have managed to stay together, but it has been an ongoing competition. They constantly bicker over power struggles still, after all these years. Folks pull out, and threaten to leave, then come back, back and forth, and back and forth, even after all these years.

I wonder how humble Minister Farrakhan could be. How long has it been since he has had to squash his ideas, intentions, for someone else's,? And, the same for Pastor Bryant?

If they can pull this off, it will be monumental. The day that ALL African-American people can come together and fight the enemy together, will be the day we have the greatest chance at winning this fight.

If they can pull this off, it will be monumental. The day that ALL African-American people can come together and fight the enemy together, will be the day we have the greatest chance at winning this fight.
Anytime two brothers can join forces and work together for the greater good without egos getting in the way, yes would be monumental and hopefully inspirational to many.. It has been done before ( Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale) come to mind...My question is ( what exactly is the fight ) or what is your definition of it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back