Poetry Critiques : Jam on it

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Jam on it

I eat fudge and like a complete jude make judicial decisions //To avoid critical collisions saw it all over on the televisions //Its strange enough to have to arrange and settle stuff must find //My way back home this crack alone can fry brains make guys blind //And lame so like Wesley Snipes yall take this messy pipe this designed //For Pookie on New Jack City it make me act ****ty, whack and ascine //But like Pookie said this stuff just be calling me back all the time //Knowledge is troublesome like bubblegum it stick to my mind //Make me write sick rhymes quick and divine get trick sometime //Stay on a bazaare pace like Scar face and the Geto boyz yeah homey //My mind playing tricks on me, put my rhymes in order do it strongly //Be ready to blind and slaughter like divine altar, combine numbers //As my rhymes thunders like rain clouds maintain a crowd of Hummers //And style loud during the summers use salt and pepper on my cucumbers //My words are magnetic particle together make pathetic articles like newspapers //Like Smooth vapors from volcanos lots of smokes in my quotes make crews taper //Off like fitting skirts, cats gitting hurt trying to step to this brisk literary work //Made up of grammar and glamour that’ll hammer brains like carpenters be alert //Love bling in club when I sing about love don’t hold the notes long make me come //Up with quotes wrong but still smoke microphones and take a sip of gutsy rum //Afterwards,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back