Black Entertainment : Jaharikari, What you think about this?

I love this sistah!!

I love this sista's in~tellect...

I love this sistah's passion...

I love this sistah's point of view...

I love this sistah's ability to articulate her point of view...

I love this sistah...

But its a part of me that wonder's if certain information, or dialogue should be carried out in multi-cultural public settings.

For those of us that fervently study Our-story and all the realms of it, should we attempt to get the message to those that despise us?

Help me out
:qqb021:

Peace and Power
~Qwamii~

I love this sista's in~tellect...

I love this sistah's passion...

I love this sistah's point of view...

I love this sistah's ability to articulate her point of view...

I love this sistah...

But its a part of me that wonder's if certain information, or dialogue should be carried out in multi-cultural public settings.

For those of us that fervently study Our-story and all the realms of it, should we attempt to get the message to those that despise us?

Help me out
:qqb021:

Peace and Power
~Qwamii~
I totally agree with you on this but black people are not European people. African people have shown that they have nothing to hide and in the eyes of Europeans, this is a weakness. European people keep things hush hush and they often sweep things under the rug. African people are a blatant people, they mean what they say and say what they mean, in terms of blacks not being equal to whites.

Being that on a whole, African people do not study Europeans, Africans have not realized that the blatancy of Africans, is what European people use against them. Blatancy for Africans is equal to Kryptonite, something that is their weakness. European people don't go into Africa to study African people for nothing. Everything they have learned about African people, they put it to use and use it against the African people all over the world. The question is, how do Black people turn that around? If the opposite of Blatancy is Subtlety, how do Black people manipulate subtlety in the same way that Europeans have manipulated African peoples Blatancy? Until African people figure that out, all they can do is continue on with being who they are. However, all things will be due in time.

Astrologer4U

I totally agree with you on this but black people are not European people. African people have shown that they have nothing to hide and in the eyes of Europeans, this is a weakness. European people keep things hush hush and they often sweep things under the rug. African people are a blatant people, they mean what they say and say what they mean, in terms of blacks not being equal to whites.

Being that on a whole, African people do not study Europeans, Africans have not realized that the blatancy of Africans, is what European people use against them. Blatancy for Africans is equal to Kryptonite, something that is their weakness. European people don't go into Africa to study African people for nothing. Everything they have learned about African people, they put it to use and use it against the African people all over the world. The question is, how do Black people turn that around? If the opposite of Blatancy is Subtlety, how do Black people manipulate subtlety in the same way that Europeans have manipulated African peoples Blatancy? Until African people figure that out, all they can do is continue on with being who they are. However, all things will be due in time.

Astrologer4U

:bullseye:

:donttell:

Peace and Power
~Qwamii~

Brother Qwamii, you are preaching to the choir. Without Unity amongs black people, keeping things a secret, will not do any good. Sista Soulja made a great sacrafice and look what happened, black people are still not unified as they should be. Both of Sista Soujahs Sons are dead and quiet as kept, their deaths were no accident. Look at Sista Souljah, she is stressed the hell out and this is just how she looked in 1999. I haven't seen any recent pictures of her. From what I know, the first killing of her son took place in 2002 so how she looks in these videos took place before her son was killed. The second son was killed shortly after so this sista is hanging on by a string. Still, black people are not unified yet this sista's sons are dead because she has stood up for black people. Beating white people at their own game is going to take more than black people keeping a secret and not being so blatant and obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eYEoTifVSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRPGj5JPgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-khpjA9WVMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxBhtIrY-Io

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back