Black Entertainment : Jaharikari, What you think about this?

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Astrologer4U, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
  2. Qwamii

Qwamii Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    I love this sistah!!

I love this sista's in~tellect...

I love this sistah's passion...

I love this sistah's point of view...

I love this sistah's ability to articulate her point of view...

I love this sistah...

But its a part of me that wonder's if certain information, or dialogue should be carried out in multi-cultural public settings.

For those of us that fervently study Our-story and all the realms of it, should we attempt to get the message to those that despise us?

Help me out
    :qqb021:

Peace and Power
    ~Qwamii~

3. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I totally agree with you on this but black people are not European people. African people have shown that they have nothing to hide and in the eyes of Europeans, this is a weakness. European people keep things hush hush and they often sweep things under the rug. African people are a blatant people, they mean what they say and say what they mean, in terms of blacks not being equal to whites.

Being that on a whole, African people do not study Europeans, Africans have not realized that the blatancy of Africans, is what European people use against them. Blatancy for Africans is equal to Kryptonite, something that is their weakness. European people don't go into Africa to study African people for nothing. Everything they have learned about African people, they put it to use and use it against the African people all over the world. The question is, how do Black people turn that around? If the opposite of Blatancy is Subtlety, how do Black people manipulate subtlety in the same way that Europeans have manipulated African peoples Blatancy? Until African people figure that out, all they can do is continue on with being who they are. However, all things will be due in time.

Astrologer4U

4. Qwamii

Ratings:
    +16

:bullseye:

:donttell:

Peace and Power
    ~Qwamii~

5. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Brother Qwamii, you are preaching to the choir. Without Unity amongs black people, keeping things a secret, will not do any good. Sista Soulja made a great sacrafice and look what happened, black people are still not unified as they should be. Both of Sista Soujahs Sons are dead and quiet as kept, their deaths were no accident. Look at Sista Souljah, she is stressed the hell out and this is just how she looked in 1999. I haven't seen any recent pictures of her. From what I know, the first killing of her son took place in 2002 so how she looks in these videos took place before her son was killed. The second son was killed shortly after so this sista is hanging on by a string. Still, black people are not unified yet this sista's sons are dead because she has stood up for black people. Beating white people at their own game is going to take more than black people keeping a secret and not being so blatant and obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eYEoTifVSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRPGj5JPgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-khpjA9WVMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxBhtIrY-Io

6. Qwamii

Ratings:
    +16
    Peace and Power to you and yours....

You stated:

This I totally agree with. It was never a question or down play of Unity. IF we say anything I agree with the utmost passion that it should be the truth (If we say anything). I questioned the content of certain information that is presented in OPEN MULTI-CULTURAL /RACIAL FORUMS.

There was a small discussion on this board when a brotha was on CSPAN (i think it was CSPAN) and said something to the effect of “we need to come up with ways to exterminate white people”. The issue was not the validity of the statement, the issue was “Was it the right time and place to do it”. I believe it was Dr. Khalid Muhammad that said “No wise general will disclose war tactics to the enemy” when being interviewed by Sean Hannity.

There are no doubt peoples out there that profit and continue to have an interest in our demise and destruction. When we come together to plan a way to unite and be self sufficient as a people, this is information that I feel should discussed amongst those of US that are serious about it. Information that valuable can be a detriment even in the hands of us that are not serious about the total liberation of our people. If the information is spilled to those who will seek to keep us separated are amongst the crowd, then they will no doubt arm themselves to retaliate before the movement has actually taken place. Is this wise?

That’s was my issue.

Another issue or rather question that I had was “should we attempt to get the message to those that despise us?” Meaning all the historical documentation, dates, authors, court cases etc….. is it a waste of time giving that information to those who have a vested interest in our demise in the form of a debate?

Personally i find it more entertaining when the dogs fight amongst the dogs. (Those like Tim Wise.) Not our people spending extra amounts of energy trying to "make them see". (But that's just me.)

I agree, secrets are nothing without many other pieces, but …..

Question: Do you think we should even play “their game", or fight our own fight?

If I may ask you of something sistah, I don’t mean to deviate from the original purpose of this thread, and since this was not the topic nor was it even addressed to me, I ask that if we continue this dialogue can it be in another thread.
    I look forward to building with you.

Peace and Power
    ~Qwamii~

7. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    sorry I'm late to this...but this was very good and 17 years later these same debates are still going on. The main thing I noticed between Donahue being a divisive *******, and Alan Keys being an uncle tom is the different ideologies that exist within our community.

I agree, which is why I was upset with Cornel West's arguments....

8. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    brother Khalid actually said that on Donahue, but I get your point, lol.....but yeah I'm sure Dr. Kambon got the attention of the CIA and FBI with that one, lol.....

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Yes of course, if you make a thread, I will be there if the universe permits me to.

Peace and power to you too my brother...

Astrologer4U

10. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Yes Jahari this is true, the same debates are still going on because nothing has been done about anything. No progress has been made and no effort towards progress has been made. Like Sista Soulja said, it is not that blacks have not made an effort and showed results in the past, but we black people are not allowed to, as a collective people, to achieve anything and our efforts are hunted down and squashed.

Cornell made me want to puke. I was so very dissapointed with him. Number one, he had no arguement, Soulja squashed him like an insignificant fly and he knew it. He knows that he is a sell out and he knows that most intelligent black people know it as well, but he still continues to put up his act in front of intelligent black people to further satisfy whites.

Jahari, other than that, what did you think about Souljahs music/lyrics and so forth? That is what I really wanted to find out from you.