Black Poetry : jah works

daroc

May 16, 2004
His vision,
smeared are images of his grace and elegance across distorted hopes for his presence.
I envy his physical.
Craving the impersonal.
Time invested by words motivated by frustration, question, and emotion.
Fueled by others neglect and misfortune,
only to see mine.
Caught on a spring forward from this internal,
a realm farther than those normal, and thoughts that connect portals.
Grateful for external to have sparked a quest for learning.
internal vibration allow waves to open,
warming each moment.
Making time stop moving.
And misunderstood, impossible.
Thread woven.
Quilt in the making.
Smile ignite by spiritual flames spoken, and passion w purpose, for giving.
Thought twisted to lay congruent, parellel with motives.
Chasing joy.
I envy his humilty.
Wish him next to me. Figuratively.within me.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I feel ya sis surely one will come within you.....be ready when he do.

Lataisha Nicole

Aug 1, 2008
West Palm Beach Fl, aka, the bottom
Occupation
Sickle Cell Foundation/ making the world a better
His vision,
smeared are images of his grace and elegance across distorted hopes for his presence.
I envy his physical.
Craving the impersonal.
Time invested by words motivated by frustration, question, and emotion.
Fueled by others neglect and misfortune,
only to see mine.
Caught on a spring forward from this internal,
a realm farther than those normal, and thoughts that connect portals.
Grateful for external to have sparked a quest for learning.
internal vibration allow waves to open,
warming each moment.
Making time stop moving.
And misunderstood, impossible.
Thread woven.
Quilt in the making.
Smile ignite by spiritual flames spoken, and passion w purpose, for giving.
Thought twisted to lay congruent, parellel with motives.
Chasing joy.
I envy his humilty.
Wish him next to me. Figuratively.within me.
Yes, his love is wonderful. I see him in everything I do, I live him, breath him, cry to him,even as I pray for you.His blessing are no short of miracles, spectacles for every I to see, the reflection of him shining through
when ever they look at me.
Yes Jah works, they say in mysterious ways
but I wonder if they really overstand
that when you believe any and everything is possible
you'll too see him, in the eyes of every man

I loved this peace and the passion it speaks, Jah Bless!

daroc

May 16, 2004
Thanks much for the love!! Bless bless!!! Up! Its amazing when u godly spirits in man, and know.what is present is more than...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : BiGG JAH Black Entertainment 91
KaHotep Black Spirituality Religion : Jah Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jah Cure - You'll Never Find Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
P Black Poetry : Jah Speaks, Just Listen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : You'll Never Find- Jah Cure Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Entertainment : Stack$ and Jah Cure... Black Entertainment 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The name is ALLAH, ADon, ELOHIM, JEHOVAH, JAH, EL, ELOAH, SHADDAI, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Poetry : Day-jah-vou Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Entertainment : Jah Jah City video - Capleton Black Entertainment 4
M Black Poetry : For Jah....Poetic Heaven Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : Thy name is ELOHIM, JEHOVAH, JAH, EL, ELOAH, SHADDAI, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Health and Wellness : Finally found somethin that works 4 my skin Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul Black People : WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW RACISM WORKS Black People Open Forum 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Chicago woman works to repay the slain teen who saved her life Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : stand-your-ground-law only works when black-targets Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : NHOMA ANUM: 5 Foundational Works for Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Restoration Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
willa Black People : So What Works? Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : How The Petrodollar Trade Works For The U.S. Explained Black People Open Forum 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Education: What works:: the tutorial system Black Money Business Jobs 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Hypocrisy?: State rep. supporter of right-to-work bills, works to exempt hubby from right-to-work Black People Politics 1
dunwiddat Black Relationships : She Works With Me Black Relationships 10
S Black Poetry : The Collected Works Of TotalView Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black Poetry : The Collected Works Of Howardtsu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Gorilla Science and Technology : The Research Works Act (H.R.3699.IH) May Destroy Open Science Efforts Science and Technology 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: John Coltrane, A love Supreme ( the complete works) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Mother Works 2 JOBS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Black Weight Loss : A workout that works Black Health and Wellness 1
Corvo Black People : psychological manipulation works Black People Open Forum 12
Blackbird Black Authors : Fiction Works that can Assist in Understanding Short Stories - Authors - Writing 18
tyab14 Black Spirituality Religion : Meditation That Works? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : It is inpossible for finite minds fully to comprehend the character or works of God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
T Black People : Racism Non~Anonymous: How it Works Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Faith and Works AACOOLDRE 0
G Black People : Remembering one of our Dvine Living Heroes-Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala and his works Black People Open Forum 0
D Africa : GE corporation AFRICAN 2016 WORKS preparation All Things Africa 0
rapchild Black People : FAITH without WORKS Black People Open Forum 4
A Black People : HOW CONSCIOUSNESS WORKS Black People Open Forum 8
Sekhemu Jails / Prisons : How the money works in Prisons Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
B Destee Network : WOW! THIS REALLY WORKS!$$$$$$ Destee Network : 1
P Black Sports : Jones-Hopkins II in the works! Black Sports 26
T Black Picture Image Gallery : see if the new photo works Black Picture Image Gallery 16
M Black Picture Image Gallery : Mississippi Red's Family and such/hope it works Black Picture Image Gallery 19
P Black People : How Capitalism Works: The Art of screwing the people Black People Open Forum 0
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Trying again...hope it works Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black Picture Image Gallery : See If This Works Black Picture Image Gallery 34
B Black Picture Image Gallery : ME (HOPE IT WORKS) Black Picture Image Gallery 2
D Black Poetry : Requiescat: A Eulogy for Paul Lawrence Dunbar And His Magnificent Works Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : The way life works Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Fy Works Blast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2