Black Spirituality Religion : JACOB'S LADDER

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Theories on dimensional travel and manipulation.

Shakespeare was not the first to notice there are more things under heaven and earth than those dreamt up in our philosophies. And the Biblical scholars were not the first to realize God's many mansions. Those who were the first to tap into their source of life, either through metaphysical or esoteric means were also the first to devise differences between types of worlds.

Even when we study our Ancients, either through the spirituality of Africa or it's culture, we might observe a state of transferring energy from one world into another. Often we speak about the spirit world only and it's relationship to the physical. But there are other worlds that our Ancients and many of those who still follow their traditions today interact with.

A different dimension is simply any place we cannot exist in by using our current form. So the ocean, or water is also a different dimension. We live with water, and water composes us, but we cannot live inside water. Within the Earth is also considered a dimension. The sky is a dimension. Fire is also a dimension.

A different dimension can also be a different period in time. Which is why "dimensional travel" and time travel for the most part is the same concept.

The classic biblical tale about Jacob's dream of "Angels" ascending and descending on a ladder - interpreted commonly by most Scholars as a bridge between heaven and earth would translate much differently in today's world of quantum physics and electricity.

Jacob's ladder was a generator, his "angels" units of light or energy traveling from the north to the south poles- much like how magnets work. Now, while all cells in the Human body produce electricity, nerve cells and heart cells produce the most. Electricity in the body is used as a form of cell communication.

[​IMG]
    Cell phones are used to communicate between physical cells as well as dimensions -"minds."

With this concept in mind, we can start to think about the vortexes of the Human dna and chakras and how they relate.

[​IMG]

Light and even sound can also be classified as different dimensions. The mind can be called the "generator" that keeps these dimensions in place. But what keeps the mind in balance?

Atoms are composed like music. Music can be illustrated as a harmonic dance of notes on a scale, some high, some low, some neutral. Just as atoms are devised by neutrons, protons and electrons. But the most important substance in music as well as atom- is space.

The mind is kept in balance, or better yet in "being" by the same substance of space that in dimensional reality is the presence of something unknown- or simply put - the source. Now many Scientists will study Human beings on a microscopic level and say- well you know what all Humans are the same because we are all made up of the same "stuff."

Well, how true is that really? That is the like saying all music is the same because all music contains the same "stuff". The truth is in our arrangement. Even more so, we are decided by inter-dimensional conditions whose shadows permeates within us.

Light travel demonstration.

Can we move beyond this place with the use of our minds, accessing our chakras and psychic manipulation of our dna?

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Is it just me or has this guy patterned himself after George Carlin's hippy dippy weather man?

Anyway ... the exercise he describes is well known among those who study the Vedas. The idea is to focus your mind on chanting "AUM" as a way to take the mental focus off everything else and to focus your innervision [remember Stevie Wonder's LP "innervisions"?] on a point between and behind the physical eyes, where the pineal gland is located, to take sensual focus off everything else.

For, it is only when you become free from the known, when you have quieted the noise from the mind and the other senses, that you can see, hear, smell, touch, and taste the Light of Life, that luminous being KMT called The Unknown --- Amen.

Even non-eastern religions approximate the same exercise, which they call prayer. But, they have minimal understanding of what they are doing or why.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    So true istlota! I said he looked like one of those beach hippies I would see doing drum circles in Florida. The same technique he speaks about I learned from my Grandmother when I was around 7. She would pinch the skin right at the very top of her nose inbetween her eyes and she would close her eyes and meditate.
    I noted that she often did this in Church while praying.

I revised this technique as I got older by closing off my earlobes to block off the air entering it. The silence helps to enrich the level of concentration. Then I visualize a golden Sun glowing inbetween the eyes, eventually flooding the head with golden energy, and then down into the body, until I am a complete golden entity of energy.

The level of dimensional travel I'm speaking of is conceptualized in the movie "The Butterfly Effect" where Evan learns how to travel into his past to change it, simply by reading his journal.

Often when we think of time or dimensional travel we assume the body must undergo a transfer as well. Perhaps the body is only a containment unit for inter dimensional energy, and the very nature of the energy that we are- is in fact dimensional travel- movement from one dimension into the other. This is also true even for water, which has 3 states, and 3 completely different dimensional experiences- as a solid, as a liquid and as a gas.

The classic light travel scene in the movie "K-Pax" suggests also that traveling between huge distances can also take place inside the body, and also that it is possible to switch spiritual energy with other beings. I.E- the body is only a house, a hotel or motel of some of us.

Let's entertain this Sistah for a moment, because she is explaining something that is at the heart of this thread.

4. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The fractal geometery of temperaments in Tandem with "WHAT IS"

The depth of what your alluding to can only be confounded (Obfuscated) by the language (with its built in inferences, denotations and connotations) and the only reason why this subject "appears" to be so complicated (or labeled as Sauntering as opposed to *pertinent* Science) is the lack of an appropriate cultural (for a lack of a better term) matrix to incubate the simplicity of it to its members (make it practical). This is what was taken for granted in our ancestors african cosmogonies. Even our means for devising a compensatory strategy to operate against it (So called "Western Thinking") reaks of the stench of it. We counter it (For example Mr. Fullers strategy) by invoking/channeling its cold sterile mechanistic, Quasi-cartesian, syllogistic, ..Dr Spock code system of thinking and (as a result) can no longer even see the relevancy of embracing reality within the context of our ancestors for FEAR of being victimized by it.

More on this later.....I am on the proverbial hamster wheel right now:coffee:

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes Bro. MenNefer, point well taken. Our African cosmogonies helped us to digest and understand the "inter-dimensional" reality spoken of here. As well as our relationship, rights and responsibilities to different realms.

Ironically, I started to ponder this topic after re-reading some of the poems in the book "Leaf and Bone" African praise poems, it was strange to me but relative how metaphysical some of these poems are. Strange because it often escape us that we are not European in origin, therefore our spirituality is more advanced.

So in many ways they they speak about "walk-ins" -dimensional travel, astral, star traveling etc., these very same concepts are within our folklore. One poem in this book even speak of reptilians and reptile people.

We live in a world where a form of "intergalactic" martial law has already been passed. We came and went as we pleased, so says our Ancients. Until our enemies became the gatekeepers of our minds, and our diets limited the use of the 3rd eye.

Where is the truth in this?

Once the Merkaba field around your body is initiated, it will create a disk that extends 55ft out of the base of your spine, which actually looks just like a flying saucer. When you are in the Merkaba, your thoughts and feelings become thousands of times more powerful. You will also be able to create a magnetic field that will keep your memories intact so that you will become immortal. In other words, there will be no break in your memory. Those who are unable to initiate their Merkaba’s will ultimately have their memories and minds erased when the magnetic field around the Earth collapses, and they will have to start all over again. You see, it is not exactly like re-incarnation. It is more like unplugging a computer and losing all of the programming.

You’ll be able to move through the dimensional levels, but you will lose awareness on the other side. However, certain highly evolved people (two, working together to construct a Merkaba), will be able to bring approximately 150,000 people with them.

http://www.execonn.com/matt/Docs/Merkaba.htm

[​IMG]

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    According to the link below, the breakdown for the meaning of MerKaBa is:

http://www.floweroflife.org/tmerkaba.htm

Mer refers to a specific kind of light that was understood in Egypt during the 18th Dynasty following the reorientation of religions toward the worship of a one God of all creation. "Mer" was seen as two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space. These fields are generated when a person performs specific breathing patterns.

Ka refers to the individual spirit of a person.

Ba refers to the spirit's interpretation of its particular reality. In the human reality, Ba is usually defined as the body or physical reality. In other realities where spirits don't have bodies, Ba refers to their concepts or interpretation of reality in the realm in which they exist.

Brother Meta, will you breakdown the heiroglyphics for each section of the Merkaba for me? Mer...the squiggly lines appears to look like water, but what is that box above it? What does the two arms with the slash underneath mean? it also looks as if the fingers are position a certain way, and why the large space between the two arms? Also, the bird, I remember Brother Omowalex providing a name and some info about it, but I can't recall all the info. And what characteristics of this bird relates to it meaning body?

If you can help me to understand a little more about the symbols, it will be much appreciate.

:heart:

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen PM, when I first saw these symbols I assumed the box was the "pool" symbol because it's often used with the water symbols. I could be wrong so Bro. OM would be the perfect mind for the translations!

I'm still here: http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/glyphs_2b.html
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3611/egyalpha.htm

The hieroglyph ka is the depiction of two upstretched arms, a gesture we often call henu and associate both with praise and with the recognition of the Divine in whatever is being saluted in this manner.

Actually there is a break down for most of these symbols at this link:
    http://daily.kemet.org/archives/archive-062003.html

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank You Brother Meta! The links are very helpful. I will have to take some time out to study the lessons as well. What prompt me to enquire about the symbols was, it said Mer refers to a specific kind of light, but if the symbols represent the meaning of Mer, then its not speaking of a light, but instead a body of water. Oh yeah, you right about the box too. In lesson one it says it represents a sheet of water. So I was wondering how did they get light from what clearly is illustrated as water. Again, Thank you!:couple:

:heart:

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen PM, it's possible the translator translated the actual M-E-R letters, instead of what a "Mer" is by itself. "Book of Beginnings" might provide some clues on that.

Book of Beginnings

Yet perhaps you have identified a relationship between water and light which both properties are said to have an etheric effect on how we "travel" in mental or spiritual form.

A book I once read about Ancient mysteries spoke about how many of the very secretive "Priests" of that time period learned how to communicate with each other through the use of fire and water. Meaning, if I lit a fire here and you lit a fire there- we should be able to communicate through the fire as if it were some type of portal that bridged us. It sounds odd at first glance, but what are we all doing right now? Speaking through the fire - in the form of electricity.

Could "Mer" also mean waves? As in the waves of light as well as the waves of water? I find the merkaba very interesting, which is why I keep going back to it. This is because of the phenomenon that took place when I was in Brooklyn NY that I've been trying to explain all this time. I know for a fact I traveled into another place, I just don't know how. I remember going to the library, pulling out a book about channeling, "learning how to channel". I sat in the library reading the book for awhile, then I realized most the information I already knew. But something I read open up a door in my mind, and I was gone.

I returned, what seemed like 15 minutes later- I looked around the library to see if anyone had noticed anything strange about me. Everything was normal, all but me. For 15 minutes, I was in another place. I was a slave child on another planet. I had brown golden skin and a long hair going down my back. I was an artist, and a favorite among the creatures who ruled this world. I call them "creatures" because I never saw their faces. I only saw the metal armored they wore. I couldn't tell if they were Human.

But for a long duration of my life, I learned their "spirituality" which was a group of rituals performed in front of 1 large stone wheel, and inside of another wheel that laid into the ground like a giant pool with another wheel in the center of it where the user would sit in meditation. I wasn't allowed to be around these rituals, but I was close enough to them to be able to hide and observe. When I finally learned all that I could. I made a run for it. In order to get into the center of the wheel you basically had to know how to levitate- walk on water.

I did that, made it to the center and closed my eyes reciting the words I learned from them. The huge wheel in front of me started showing me images, and the images of the planet Earth came up. I heard them running up behind me, and that's when I vanished. I felt myself drifting off into space, and landing into the web, the sphere of energy that protects the planet earth. This sphere is similar to the lining of the female egg. Some of the so-called ufo orbs seen on NASA videos around the earth, those are spirit vehicles, we lay in the lining waiting to be born into the earth, just like sperm trying to get into the egg. Billions of entities wait there for a body to live in. Not all of us get Human bodies, but we try to get a body that is conducive with our mind energy and sense of purpose.

So this idea brings us back again to Jacob's ladder. The lining around the earth, that field of energy that also protects us from the Sun, that lining is the so-called "heaven" in the clouds. This is a place of great spiritual power, and perhaps it is the same place used in White magicians to control people. Because you see, we are all still somehow tied umbilically to a part of this world.

There is only one doorway from that world into this one, but that doorway shifts due the changing relationship between the Earth-the Sun, and the tension of gravity. Our zodiac does not designate our time of conception, but our time of birth. That is when the soul or mind finally enters into the body. Traveling through that doorway and fused with whatever that alignment is producing at that moment.

[​IMG]

Most physical containers for the spirit are designed after the relationship between the Cosmos and the Earth. The head representing the heavens/the universe- and below the solar plexus represents the Earth. The bridge between, the spine- the chakras which also represent Jacob's Ladder.
    The "pool of transcendence" lies here.

10. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    how exactly do you activate a merkaba???