Black Entertainment : Jacksons

slojam40

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 17, 2001
The Jacksons. Jackson 5! I'm back to listening to them!! Is anyone else?? You all should!!! Go back to some ol' school music!! Its all good! I never thought I would actually go buy their CDs but I did! All 5 of their re-released CDs! And I have no regrets! Can't get enough of it actually. You guys can all go check it out at http://www.motown.com/classicmotown/frameset_2.html

Haaaay Now !!! I do know about The Jackson 5 !!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)

well now welcome within

welcome to da house of destee's place and sho nuff
da Jacksons was da bomb......but motown got some
ole school stuff u would love to hear Berry Gordy was on hit

and i remember Troop like it was yesterday i got some
of those hits round here ......this is classic music.....

welcome my friend within da house relax and walk around
see what's in every room coz ya family now:D :toast:
:jumping: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :jumping:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back