Black People : Its whats needed .

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ala, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Ala

Ala Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    You know what ive always wondered and agian this is just me wondering why do we, or people tend to talk about the outer things in life and not the inner things ? I mean Why would you soend 1 to 2 hrs writing a thread about something political , not that it isnt important , but when do we start to think and feel about the people in the community , what theyre feeling what theyre going through , how to uplift each other and love on each other.I truly think that we as a people should or need to go back to basics , we need to learn how to treat one another .How to respond to one another .How to respect one another.How to uplift one another.Care for one another.Be loyal to one another.Teach one another learn from one another.And we should do this now.Its not that hard. Its as if we need to be raised all over agian sometimes .I guess you just forget.What i mean to say is we (black people) are a community .The comminity is the people.Care about one another .In some form or fasion just show them that they matter.anyway hope i got mu point across.Now i have to go wake my son cause he done went to sleep with out finishing his homework. later yall .

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    :bowdown: