Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Its true in the world that new girls
often soften the conversation and hurl
love on words and twirl boys minds like
batons in parade but afraid of the hype
his mind stable like Abel the second son
of ADAM AND eve and this pattern doe
cleave to my soul he's starting to grow
into the reading of the Garden of Eden
its here CAIN slain Abel and the Bible feeding
knowledge to Christians on mission to find
HEAVEN, he's a tight HIP HOPPER to be time
to be like a poplar tree have the absolute
root of an oak tree while quotes be fruits
like acorns, on a path with a mission like
a mathematician need numbers to the type
that proceed to drive hummers and a HARLEY
motorbike

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Prevail with chemistry and like a retail shoe industry
this stuff abuzz with talks of a new ministry
that's a big boom ahead
while you in the room lips are red
got wisdom for preaching
but like a system of teaching
need textbooks and bibles
to take complex look at disciples
like the privileged in a library
saw a chick and try marry
walked proud but talked too loud
kicked out as the wrong thoughts cloud
his mind, his plan is great and like a candidate
he debate issues and create militias that's fake
saw a girl her breast spin
like the west wind
she must drink from fountains
and her thing pink in the mountains
“LOOK BOO like a wicked king
love to kick it with bling
never abuse his power
and use a shower
to wash it down
then squash a clown
so boo my pride talk
and abuts like sidewalks
on streets need a strong speak
“NAW PLAYER I'm a legal boo equal to
a queen with hot panties

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The true story behind the name 'Black Friday' is much darker than you may have thought Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Entertainment : Black True Crime Podcast Black Entertainment 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : We each can be a poet. Furthermore we have the spirit in all of us... True aura to self discovery Configure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : A true devotee must always express that the will of God should always happen either in his case or in the case of the others Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul Black People : KINGS: The True Story of Chicago's Policy Kings and Numbers Racketeers Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Children sold into slavery in Ghana?? , please say this is not true!!! Black People Open Forum 5
TotalView Black Poetry : composition for My True Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : PATRICE LUMUMBA's STORY-A TRUE AFRICAN NATIONALIST Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : true shouts throughout this speech in hopes a kiss reach the lips Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Prevail with true chemistry but in the retail shoe industry there's talk of a strange change like a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : The True Adventures of the Real Uncle Tom Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : True Conviction - Some Extraordinary Brothers Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
chuck Black People Politics : What Should Be Our Goal For True African-American Political Empowerment In 2018? Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID have true ability galore like a utility store but now in a facility door closed have to work Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : CHAMELEON: The True Story of W. D.Fard By Dr. A.K Arian AACOOLDRE 0
Malakyah The Front Porch : About The True Hebrews The Front Porch 7
True Hebrew Black Christians : True Hebrew Christian Study Group 0
True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites : True Hebrew Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Archaeological find in Jerusalem ‘proves Bible passage is historically true’ Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Colin Kaepernick Celebrates His Quest For True 'Independence' On Trip to Ghana Ghana 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : What is a True Racist? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL: lets find its true origins. AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : woman-says-claims-that-led-to-emmett-tills-lynching-not-true Black People Open Forum 5
Liberty Black Relationships : In a relationship Love is more important than Money. True or False Black Relationships 6
nilevalley The Front Porch : Happy New Year to all Destee forum members. I hope all your dreams come true! The Front Porch 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
chuck African American History Culture : Let's Be Inspired By Our True Legacies! African American History Culture 0
crwn Black People Politics : Do You Want To Live In A True Democracy Or.. Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : ELECTION DAY OBAMA good true roller but the drama is over I guess // We’ll wait for HILLARY to bring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Sad, But True: Why Black Men Die Younger Than Everybody Else African American History Culture 8
Enki Black People : White Privilage and it's true history. Black People Open Forum 4
Chaya Chaim Black People : The demonizing of true Madusa/North African Queen Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : Black Lives Matter's True Agenda - Black Fathers Are Irrelevant To The Founders Black People Open Forum 3
chuck African American History Culture : What Is The True Nature Of Brown And Black Relations In Your Communities: African American History Culture 0
Senegal Black Spirituality Religion : Why Are Black Americans Considered the True Hebrews? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
chuck Law Forum : Please Do Let Us Recall Who Are The True Terorists In This Nation!! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
T Black Muslims : Fear and Hatred : The True Nature of Islaam Islam Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : estimated true dose // of glucose // used by the brain // may amuse and entertain knowledge // s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People Politics : In Pursuit Of True Unity Among Black People In The United States: Black People Politics 0
Shibboleth Black Spirituality Religion : True Religion meets the SIX basic needs of Human Spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6