Black Short Stories : It's Too Good

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Apr 30, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    "Comin' to the stage yaw know this female can work it pull out that papa' and show ha' she worth it,"the d.j. said over the crowd of men at D.C.'s club.It was a spot for the ballers and girls who needed that paper.Leslie,the girl that was about to shake her money maker,is a twenty-one year old in a big city by herself,no family nothing.Working hard for her's and not letting anything stop her.They were playing "Peep Show"by:Joe as she spun around the pole upside down with her legs spread for all the greedy eyes watching her.She winked at her friend James a regular customer,as she came down and lay on the ground,legs propped up and hips moving around.Those boys were yelling and throwing money on the stage as she propped her *** up and rolled it in circles."Aaight yaw give it up for my girl Leslie,that was beautiful mami,"the d.j. said again while Leslie scooped up her money and other females rushed out to hop on laps.Leslie went back in the dressing room to get ready to leave."Dayum,I love my job seven hundred dollars in one night!"She grabed her duffel bag,purse and headed out the door."Oooh Wee Leslie come here gurl,"a very unfamiliar,but fine brother called out to her surrounded by his clique.She smiled and kept walking until she reached Delo's car.Delo was her not too happy about her working at the club."What the **** that ***** say to you,"he asked when she got good and seated in the passenger seat."Baby,does it matta' I'm witu',I'm tired can we please go?"He just shook his head and drove off.They sat silently for the first five minutes of the drive until he asked,"Baby,when are you going to quit workin' at dat dayum club?"She rolled her eyes and didn't speak in her head she thought"when I feel like it,hell I ain't arguin' wit' you tonight." But she stayed silent.When they finally reached her house,she leaned over and gave him a deep reassuring kiss and went in the house.She flicked on the lamp beside her bed and checked her answering machine."Hello,hello Leslie ***** wat's yo' problem gurl I saw M.M. talk to you tonight,wassup you betta' call me back too and when you left the club Kiesha and Pam got the fightin' ova' Kashey again."-end of message- "Let me call this gurl up,"Leslie said while dialing her girl Panelle's number."Heeeeeeello."Panelle answered trying to sound annoyed."Aw ***** hush that noise ma,you told me to call,so what's up?"Leslie chuckled."Shut up,aw man,but gurl you shoulda' seen that **** Pam caught that gurl hair it was spit erwhere and blood I was like dayum the dick must be good."Panelle joked."An oh yeah Leslie,**** Delo,M.M. got that papa' I heard about him foreal and he fine,he wanna hook up witu',but you got Delo stuck up ya ***."Leslie chuckled,"Panelle honey,my baby's alright wit' me I think you're tired,I know I am so please,I'll get at you tommorrow night round' ten o'clock so we can decide what we gun' do aaight Kisses g'night."Leslie pulled off the dress,pinned her hair up and climbed into her bed."Delo is all I want I dun' care what you think,"she said aloud to herself falling asleep.

To be continued.......

2. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    dannggg... i wanna see the rest of this forreal, this ain't no dayum joke....
    :heart:
    -story

3. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    thanx story it's coming lol just thought I'd tease ya a bit:wink:

4. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    lol...now u know thas wrong...okay, ima wait....
    :heart:
    -story

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    NICE STORY .......slow down on the foul words sistah

6. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Mah bad rich I'ma use sum betta words I remember tellin u I was gone keep it rated G I'll work on it
    thanx:wink:

7. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Dang homie, this was madd tight. I'm feeling this. Now, I got to hurry up and see part two. Aw gurl, I was laughin and everything through the whole thing. I just couldn't take my eyes off the screen. You gots real talent.

8. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanx Foxi for showin sum love:wink: :deal: