Black Short Stories : It's Too Good (part 3)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, May 6, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hey everybody had to turn the story up a bit for the site...enjoy:wink:

"I ain't neva gurl..you gotta be stupid forget Delo and go wit' M.M.,"Panelle said as her and Leslie walked through the park.Leslie had told her all about the dance and what M.M. had said afterward."Gurl I can't just leave Delo,M.M. prolly got skettles lined up sumwhere,"she didn't want to admit she'd had dreams about being with it,it was complicated."Well gurl you can do whateva it is you do,I got my man too,but if M.M. was to come knockin' at my door,no tellin' what would happen,"Panelle said as she and Leslie got into their twin SUVs.
    *~*
    Delo was parked infront of Leslie's house as she pulled up.She got out of the car and they walked up to her steps.When they got inside he wrapped his arms around her tightly.
    "Baby,baby,"she whispered resting her head on his shoulder,"what's wrong?"
    He softly kissed her head as he spoke,"I feel like I'm losing you boo and I don't know what to do."
    She lifted her head up and gazed into his eyes.She could see plenty of pain,but didn't know what may have caused it.She stepped back and looked into his eyes.
    "W-w-what do you mean?"
    He cleared his throat,"Man all them dudes at that club botherin' you,on top of that you lettin them see my stuff,plus I h......,"before he got to finish she busted in.
    "Hol up fool first off I've been faithful to ya behind them dudes at that club don't mean jack to me,second yo stuff,"she twirled around,"this is all mine papa sweety and whateva you was gone say you heard is trash so get your fake mess believin' tail out my house."
    She was furious.She turned and ran up stairs to her room,not even checking to see if he left.She cried and cried,couldn't believe Delo was flaking on her.
    "I been good to that man,he can't control me,"she mumbled into her pillow.Tears streamed everywhere,she was really in love with him.
    "I guess it just wasn't meant to be,"she whispered and got up to get ready for work.

To Be Continued.....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this tyte can't wait to see it all and what happen

3. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    i liked this t was nice...
    :heart:
    -story

4. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    awwww, that was sad. Yo, I hope it all works out for the better though. This is tyte. I can't wait for the rest.

5. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    you all will be surprised:wink:
    Thanx for the love:wave: