Black Short Stories : It's Too Good(2)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, May 1, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    "Hey boo,"Leslie said as she climbed into Delo's drop-top chevy.He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.Leslie and Delo were on there way to the mall,Leslie wanted to do a little shopping."You have a good night's sleep,"Delo asked turning into the mall parking lot."Yea,I did Panelle called me with the usual mess."Leslie told him all about the fight and M.M."Holup,holup,holup you mean to tell me this ***** been gettin' at you?"Leslie nervously answered,"He just messed wit' me last night boo I dun even know him."
    "Yea well it betta stay that way too."Delo really hated those top shot Players that came to the club hitting on his lady.As they walked through the mall Leslie purchased a few shoes and hats that she thought looked good on her."Oooh baby,"she pointed to Victoria's Secret at a blue gown she liked.Delo went in with her and picked out a couple more outfits he was anticipating on seeing her in."Baby promise you'll only wear this for me,none of them ****** at work gone see it?"
    "I promise,"what could a little lie hurt? On their way out of Victoria's Secret,she spotted M.M. and his boys going into a store popular to men.Delo didn't seem to notice and headed dead in the direction of the store."W-where you goin' D,"she asked."To the store if you don't wanna' come in you can just wait out here."
    "I'll go back over there iight,when you done come get me o.k."
    He headed into the store while she split back to Victoria's Secret.When she got in she spotted a table of perfume and lotion.While looking at the perfumes she felt a strong presence behind her,but ignored it and kept sampling the products.Then it became hard for her to ignore the strong hand on her waist and large frame behind her."Delo stop boo we are in public,"she said brushing his hand away."Smh man Delo,gurl you nuts this M.M. why you ******' wit that lil' ***** anyway you need to get wit' a real man."She spun around so fast she knocked over a bottle of lotion."Umm how'd you know I was in here,"she asked half surprised and angry.He smirked and moved closer as he spoke,"I saw you talkin' to that lil' midget and saw you run off in here,cuz you saw me."
    "How you know I saw you and I just didn't come in here for something?"she asked feeling embarrased."You already got three full bags in ya hand and you smell like baby oil and strawberries,"he said smiling.
    Dayum he got some pretty thick juicy lips and white teeth, she thought and turned around to pick up the lotion."Yea,that's what I like that plump *** and them hips,"he whistled examining her behind.She spun around after placing the lotion back on the table."Well guess what that fake *** ***** that you call a midget is my man and he's the only one that gets it,"she said brushing past him back to the store to look for Delo.When she saw him she placed a hand on his arm and told him she was ready to go home."Aight babe let me get this jacket first then we can go,"he said moving towards the counter.On their way out of the mall M.M. passed a smile at Delo and threw up two fingers as to say peace.Delo did the same as Leslie watched in confusion.When they got in the car Leslie threw her bags in the backseat and asked,"Um I'm quite confused,do yaw know eachother?"Delo started up the car and turned on the radio."Yea sumtin' like that,he helped me pick out this jacket,we ain't coo coo like you and Panelle,why?"She looked around then at the floor,"No reason just curious."They drove silently back to her house as she thought of the possibilities with M.M."Bye baby,"she said while getting out of the car.Delo had to be to work in a hour so their little vacation for the day was over.When she got in the house she quickly ran to her room so she could try on the outfit she'd wear to work tonight."Delo ain't commin' so hell I'ma rock it and look too good,"she said trying on her first outfit.She decided to wear a two piece American Flag night suit with her white"Wonder Woman"boots.She let her micro braids hang and placed a silver belly chain around her waist."It's cold outside I betta take a jacket,"she said as she put on her ankle length denim and fur trench."**** this place is going to be packed tonight,"she said pulling up to the back entrance of the club."LESLIE,"Panelle yelled running to Leslie's car."Hey Panelle wassup?"Panelle needed a second to catch her breath,"Nuttin' gurl you know how I am."They both laughed as they entered the dressing room."What you wearin' tonight Les?"One of the dancers asked."This,"Leslie said as she unbuckled her coat to show off her superwoman outfit.All the girls joined in a chorus,"Go head,it's ya birthday."Leslie smiled and asked,"Who's workin' the pole tonight?""Me,"a small girl answered from the back called Precious Dyme."What you workin' tonight Les?"Panelle asked putting on her favorite dress."I got the bar,"Leslie answered touching up her hair and makeup."Dayum you lucky you ain't gotta take off ****,"Precious yelled as they all laughed."Pretty girls it's time for yaw to come out these ****** ready to lose they money,"the manager Penya said sticking his head in the door."We comin',"they said adjusting whatever needed adjusting and went upstairs."Make you some money tonight,"Leslie said to Panelle as they left.Leslie looked around the club as she got behind the counter,"mmmm no M.M. tonight thank you lawd."She worked for the first two hours with the usual come ons,"Hey boo can I please be saved,"one man said.Another was like,"Mmm Hmm I believe you got superwoman beat look at all that meat."Leslie laughed it off as she poured their drinks and went on back to work.When the bar was clear she decided to sit down and watch precious dance."Let me take you to a place that's nice and quiet,"she sang along to Usher's hook to "Nice N' Slow."
    "Man she sure can work that pole,but not as good as Leslie,"a voice rang behind her as she slowly turned around.M.M. stupid ***** why did he have to come tonight? She thought."What would you like,"she asked as casually as she could.He pulled out a bucket of money,"I dun think you really want me to answer that,but I'll settle for a lap dance."
    "Well guess what,I'm workin' the bar tonight so either you gettin' sumtin' or you gettin' away from my counter."
    Penya came around the corner and saw the anger on Leslie's face,"Everything alright over here brah,"he asked M.M."Naw man she said she can't give me a lapdance because she workin' the counter tonight,"he showed Penya the money and smiled at Leslie."Now,now Leslie ain't nobody at this bar and I can get one of the girls to take ya place go on now,"Penya said smiling at Leslie and turning to get a cover for her."Well,I guess it's just me and you,"M.M. said as Leslie came from behind the counter ready to knock his head off.She lead him in the back to the private room,no one was back there so they went in and shut the door."O.k. this is the rule,no touchin' me,"she said dimming the light and turning on a song of her choice."Aww man,"he said in a pitiful tone smiling."And don't smile,"she said laughing."What type of **** is that girl,when you dance everything on me smiles including my dick,"he said cocking an eyebrow."Uuugh and I just found another reason to hate you,"she said as she began to dance to"Those Jeans" by:Genuwine.He sat back in the chair as Leslie straddled his lap and began to vibrate,spreading her legs and bending over backwards with her head on the floor supported by her hands."Oh ****,I bet you know how to ride a dick too huh,"he said smiling still not touching her.She rolled her eyes and ignored him as she continued to dance.His body was hot and she could feel his manhood against the inside of her thigh.When she rose up his eyes were fixated on her-**** He Look Good- she thought and looked down at the huge buldge in his pants.The song came to an end as she quickly got off his lap and headed to the door.He blocked her exit,"Where you think you goin'?"She was afraid and nervous,"Your time's up I gotta get back to the bar."He neared her as she backed up towards the wall."Yea well,look you playin' games wit' me girl,I know I can do you betta' than ya man eva will,so leave him and experience true paradise,"he said placing her hand on his manhood.She jerked it away,"WHAT'S WRONG WIT' YOU DAYUM I HAVE A MAN!"
    "Well look I'ma make you love me and it won't be long before you come knockin' at my door,"he said as he turned and walked out the room giving her a mischevious grin.

To Be Continued........

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    tyte story very nice read
    the words u see asteric out are
    words on the band list try not to display them
    as much sistah
    you can find that list in the Rules & offenders fourm

3. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    :read: gotta read em'
    thanx Rich

4. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Letting everyone Know I'm posting Part 3 on this thread:wink:

5. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Yo, this was too tyte...this delo chracter sounds like a real stalker but he know what he wants and obviously he won't stop until he gets it...I was feelin it......thumb up and a pack of kool-aid for the ride.

6. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    :lol::lol::lol:@ A PACK OF KOOL-AID......Thanx Foxi lol and Delo's the boyfriend M.M. is the stalker:wink: