Black Poetry : IT'S THE SAME OLD SAD STORY

I liked this from the first read. Very nice flow Turtle. We never look staraight into the truth, because it is uglier than what you posted here. Its scary to many of our race, so we pretend. I say it's time, to not only stand toe to toe, with the maddness, but address it and feed those, sworn to create and uphold the rules some of their own rules.

They never live by them.

Never live up to them.

Always pledging to them, and dragging another to help in the killing, and insisting we do his business now, but ours can wait, be patient he always says ( Black men, off to every nation around the world. Fighting wars, and loosing the one in his own land, and nieghborhood. ) doing the bidding to protect the flag, so that with those same laws the elite chosen few can hide behind a piece of paper your not deemed worthy enough to be included in.. Oh yea.. that constsitution.. created a revolution in my mind, on this land, in a year they hold dear. But never has that document done anything for me here. When world war 2 was going on, instead of sailors and citizens fighting the war, they were fighting their own, people on this land. Zoot Suit roits, over 200 sailors and citizens, killing teens to stop what they called gangs.

Did they stop, or fight the Bowery Boys? NO

Reparations paid for a supposed crime, INTERNMENT CAMPS .. party camps come to mind. No one was killed. Lynched. they lost some land.. but did we loose our too. It all happened at the same time. Blacks being killed from coast to coast, Mexicans dying in Los Angeles the most.

They owe us. They owe them. Oh the lastest trick being used to help re-election is to not check ID of those Pres. Fox of mexico need to cross with his GIN ( or is it weed ). Courting one group against the other.. never caring about one or the other.

Knowing he can't get the black mans vote, he plays and speaks spanish cause to show he has clout. I bet he was one of those killing in 1943, killing those in texas you see. A man like this must have nothing to loose, killed to many to ever get to heaven, he PLAYED WITH THE DEVIL rolled craps and he lost the fool.

Well here is my solution and a simple plan. I don't want to support that clept chin man. I don't want to be any where i'm not wanted, welcome, treated kindly and able to feel comfortable.

So I want to never pay another INCOME tax, cause the one's against reparations say its coming off their backs. I won't be taking any food out their mouths, depriving their children, so they couldn't afford a trip or a house. Not doing them like they did my KIN, my grandparents, my mother, my father my friends.

So if your reading this and things still arent right. A new requirement a plan is needed tonight. One way or the other I'm coming up. If his money isn't good enough for me or mine. Mine isn't good enough to support his stuff. It won't hurt him, let him call in his loans, he made to his fellow poker players, who planned this divorce. Except this bride.. done got a restraint order.. My people comng up, is the demand and the order.

( churches.. pay none, Native Americans pay none, I don't want my dollars supporting another thing another war, another crook they run with and know. The Zoit Suit Roits were wrong.. the gangs were not being formed there.. the gangs were already in the White House, and the IRS.. ( put THE and IRS together.. ( THEIRS ) thats who's money your being pimped to make. They used to carry guns, and kicked your door in and beat you up before taking your gold teeth.

Ask questions. The companys are in on this too. No innocents. They give you a given salary. They are told to tax so much on that salary.. and send it to the IRS thier office the IRS. Then the company does this.. gives you back your check minus this amount.. now it doesn't matter if you choose zero deductions.. this can't be a argument.

At the end of the year. The requirement is to have you report.. and everyone report that gave you income, and then they want you to file, a form, under a practice that says.. you will and owe me this based on the amount you made. Now I made no more than what was taxed before.

Now answer me this. How do I owe them more?

Its a game these two play, so companys get their breaks, and let us fall thru the cracks.. they care about a few ( those needed close to us.. on our level.. to seel us out farther ).. so they pay them enough to afford to beat the system, and hire accountants take deductions the average man will never see or get. They become LOYAL.. to this blood money and regardless of what ever.. a DOG will never bite off the hand of his master. He gonna keep licking his own butt, and his masters.. .. definition of a Republican!

The INCOME TAX SYSTEM wil never be abolished.. ( maybe it could be) but we lost in the 1900's when it was introduced. Couldn't agfford to pay so you lost the land we had, and bought.. and the fight continues. Think about this..it is the SAME OLD STORY! Its our blood.

True growth is money not taxed.. that is why crime by our GOVERMENT will never be lax. They will always be on our backs. As long as we pay that INCOME TAX.
==================
WE HAVE ONLY BEEN PAYING THIS THING SINCE 1913, ANYONE ALIVE TO DENY THIS BELIEF?

http://www.reformation.org/usbank.html

Jacksons face on the twenty is to mock the actions he took to protect us from corruption.

The tender mercies of the wicked are cruel....President Jackson's portrait is on this Federal Reserve Bank $20 dollar bill. If he came back to earth today, the first thing he would do is abolish this monster.

If the 2nd bank of the U.S. was unspeakably corrupt, the 3rd Bank was even worse. This Bank financed the rise of Hitler in Germany and was responsible for the financing of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.

The Bank instituted the Income Tax which was modeled on the Pope's slave tax during the Dark Ages.

================

You would be surprised , the rules, are only on the books for someone else. To be used against some one else, and to suppress and beat some one else.

Take those same rules and make them apply, feed them back to thiose who don't practice what they preach and watch the madness stop! Today is yours.. tomorrow is mine.

============

READ THIS IF YOU REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND AMERICA

We already know how they will treat us, and we know how they treat each other. This is a mans worst fear. You know him , and his dealing!
http://www.reformation.org/jackson_farewell_message.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back