Black People : It's Official! Barack is a You Know What!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Well, folks like I predicted.... White folks have once again shown their true colors (truthfully lack of it). Some of you alls good friends have shown their lying cheating, coniving ways once again. Anybody wanna join hands and sing "We are the World"? :10500: :10500: :10500:

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Who said the N word?

What are referring to? Was a racist slur used and if so, by whom?

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

I am referring to the way he has been treated, even by the "first black president" and his crew, the media etc.... Baracks fantasy about this country and race is proving to just that. Imagine an AFRIKAN in this country being called an "elitist" and "out of touch"? meanwhile Billary Becky gets to play feminist victim! SMH..... Sister,:10500: he might have felt better if they had just called him a you know what..

4. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    It appears brother O'bama has lived in a racial fantasy, I actually heard him say that his candidacy is not about race, I said then and I say now. It may not have been about race to him, the racist feel otherwise. Chris Matthews, Wolf, all of Faux news, even keithy, twisted that brother up. They are working overtime to skew Rev Wrights words, having heard his speeches, both of them I know the Reverend is on point. Which means that Barack is seeking to and will distance himself from a fighter against injustice and racism. In order to embrace...the usual racist suspects! I know, I know, he has to, to get selected! Pyricc victories...:qqb006:
    T.S.C.
    Peace!

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

:welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone:

6. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    Just a reminder....

Barrack Obama is NOT a Black Man....he is mulatto.

He can no more relate to a Black Man's condition than his other relatives like dick cheney.

I AM surprised that some of YOU pseudo psychologist haven't dissected this fact yet.

Just a reminder.........

ROARIN.......

7. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    A reminder? He isn't even as worse as the supposed "full-bloods" we have in government. He is just a "Black" man trying to get elected. It is expected that he must disown "Black" folks to some degree. As long as he does not war against us, I don't have a problem with him.

I think the issue before "Black" folks is obvious. The system does not like us. It never did and simply because we were Africans. Our freedom is dependent upon what we can do to devise a plan to ensure it. Not from electing some "Black" man President.

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    You shoulda known that from the beginning. Here's a hint...was there anything mentioned about "Race and Politics" when the candidates were Bush and Dukakis? No? How about Clinton and Bush? No? How about Clinton and Dole? No? How about Gore and Bush? No? How about Bush and Kerry? No? How about Clinton and McCain? No? Are you sure? No?

...well?

How about Clinton and Obama?

Perhaps NOW you can see what you're looking at.

9. High Priest

High Priest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    First of all, Barack is a politician. Unless we blame him for been a politician.A politician is someone who is a leader or try to lead the people of his environment for their welfare.No politician is a liberator of any ethnic or racial group.They call it democracy. That`s why, we can see a white candidate or black candidate campaigning and promising in black or white side of the town.Politics.Now, for any one who is waiting for a liberator who will take him back to mount Zion, and give him the power to conquer his right, that liberator is not Barack.Cause, the liberator will not be a politician.But a messenger from the Most High who will speak only in the name of Yah-Vey the Most High.So this political show, ain`t got nothing to do with any group been liberated.Otherwise there will be no difference between America the so called most civilized country on earth and Kenya.Because once politics is based on tribalism,color of skin,and the colors of the eyes, so we see war. And everywhere is war.War.We Africains, we don`t do politics.We do and teach wisdom.

Bless you all

10. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    Thank you for that post. That was beautiful. I don't say anything against him. But I know he can't do for me or mine. I will try to hold him accountable as much as this "system" will allow. But the salvation of my people does not like in the American political system. That system declared war on us long ago.