destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Today at 2:30 PM - abstract219: Its nice and warm in here. Great to be back.

Brother abstract219 ... your presence and words have warmed my soul and reminded me why i do this.

I needed to be reminded. I've not been feeling well lately, the server is half-broke, I'm on medication for my back that has 999 side-effects, one of which is ... "you'll say unusual things" ... and when my children heard that, they said ... "how will we know if it's the medicine, she always says unusual things?" Today I saw a thread that made me cry, just sent me over the edge inside, had me asking myself why am I doing this, maintaining a community that cannot sustain itself, that has never done so ... why am I doing this I asked myself through the tears and snot ... lol ... (that snot comment is the medicine) ... :)

You answered that question for me, today, the same day that I asked it.

I had asked the question in a thread to the Moderators ... crying on their shoulders ... i said ...

I'm just wore out, wondering why i am even doing this ... working so hard for a community that can't stand on its own and never has been able to. I'm taking medication for my back that has a gazillion side effects, pain, physical therapy ... and the side-effects of it all ... just has me sad, depressed, plus the server is acting ugly and needs more money spent, work, just more than i have to give right now ... plus my back hurts ... i'm just a mess right now.

I asked it out loud ... not just to myself ... and you posted out loud in the shoutbox.

Thank You Brother Abstract for answering my question for me ... for reminding me ... :love:

We need and deserve a nice and warm place for us ... i love our nice and warm place ... :grouphug:

I Love You ... Thank You ... Welcome Home ... :love:

These words of yours deserve their own thread.

Matter of fact, I'm putting this on the FRONT PORCH as a beacon to all that may desire such.

Family ... if you feel any thing nice and/or warm in this community please add on ... or get out ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee....

Wow!...Im embarrassed. LOL.

My sentiments come from appreciation of all you do...FOR US. 17 years is a long time and I know at times it is trying. Ive gone, and come back, and you are still here, which says something about your strength and resilience. Rest in that......I wish healing vibrations...for your back. May your entire Being
become filled with healing entities that soothe.

Its just good to be back home. My first discussion site. Destee. Will be inboxing you soon. Thank you, love you and wish you nothing but the best.

Sister Destee....

Wow!...Im embarrassed. LOL.

My sentiments come from appreciation of all you do...FOR US. 17 years is a long time and I know at times it is trying. Ive gone, and come back, and you are still here, which says something about your strength and resilience. Rest in that......I wish healing vibrations...for your back. May your entire Being
become filled with healing entities that soothe.

Its just good to be back home. My first discussion site. Destee. Will be inboxing you soon. Thank you, love you and wish you nothing but the best.

lol that you're embarrassed ... :blush: ... :mirror:

bless your heart ... you're so sweet ... :love:

being here for 17 years ... it really moves me when a Member speaks to the very heart of this community.

we're often characterized in ways that (in my opinion) miss the mark of what we're really about.

this was really nice for me to read and be comforted in knowing ... that our purpose isn't missed by all

it's easy to miss ... with so many energies swirling together in one place ... but it is all nice and warm ... :love:

not easy to do ... but we do it ... and we do it well ... :wink:

shoot ... we're experts on nice and warm now ... :score:

thank you for the healing vibrations regarding my back ... it's getting better every day

i'm finna do some exercises for it now and go to bed

Thank You Brother Abstract ... for lending yourself ... your warmth and kindness ... to this effort

Love You!

Destee

How is your back destee?

What's your diagnosis?

It's better ... slower road to recovery than i'd hoped ... but i'm on the road ... :keepgoing: ... thanks for asking.

wwm ... you must have a potential husband over there for me ... since i know you are married already ... it must be some big black handsome brother in the wings ... you finna introduce me to ... that is why you are asking this more personal information right ... you just want the Brother to know ... so the two of us can move forward together in our lives as man and wife ... :injured: ... right?

you should have him send me a private message, so i can talk to him about the diagnosiseses 'nem, along wit da intimate treatment details, and da long list of medications wit even longer side-effects ... let me ease alla this on him slow ... so he can love me through it all ... :injured:

yeah ... i better tell him this myself ... 'cause i gotta couch it all properly ... so i don't run him off ... ya know ... once you start spitt'n out these big long diagnosiseseses 'nem ... folk get scared and wanna act like they don't love you no more ... they'll be like ... don't cough around me! .. cover your mouth! ... i don't know you! ... specially if'n it means they gotta deal wit medical diagnosiseseses 'nem ... and we just met .... nawwww ... this will not be easy.

this is a very delicate matter ... we must be strategic ... i don't think i better post alla that out here in da public eye ... just in case you aint got no husband wait'n for me ... it might be some other man read'n this post ... and then he be like ... "Ohhhh Nooooo ... She Got That!" ... :imout: ... and i'll be think'n he on da road to recovery wit me .... and dude dun took off in the other direction before i even got to meet him good ... :running:

just trust me when i say ... my back hurts and i'm gett'n it treated and expect a full recovery.

tell him that ... focus on the full recovery part ... so he don't get scared or nuth'n ... :wink:

Thanks for checking in on me ... and sharing your nice and warm self with us ... :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back