Audio Video Web Conferencing : Its like jungle somethimes somethimes i wonder how i keep from going under

it is saying NOTHING ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thats the problem...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :huh: ...

i,m falling of my chair...

no i,m serius i,ve tried clicked :huh: everywere :huh: went to this site were you have to insalate it......

i even tried a little bom...to unlock the door ......

looooooooooooooooooooool

even the man of the internetcafe was looking at me... like :uhoh:

But hey maybe ...

GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SUMTHING!.... :teach:
(i,m singin now)

Maybe gods trying to tell me sumthing right now .... :teach:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES......(i,m singing it like the record ,and the preachers)....

but seruis i miss you to guys....

i mean some of you have been my famaly letteraly for this year :heart: :heart: :heart: ....

Love Libertylady:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back