Black People : Its just meant to Be!!!

Peace and blessing Sister Ma'atress.

Yes, there is a science behind it. Our ancestors have given it several names. Our Kemetian ancestors had a word for this simple science, it is Meskhenet. That is what the West calls reciprocity, and India has called Karma.

The law, or rule if you will, of Meskhenet is comprised of several principles. You can read more about it in Brother Muata Ashby's teachings, particularly "The glorious Light Meditation" and "The teachings of Maati".

Even your name is part of the science behind this statement "It's just meant to be". The goddess Ma'at is mentioned in "The 11 laws of God", by The Honourable Ra Un Nefer Amen. I suggest you read it for introspective reflection and growth.

Stay blessed on your path to glory, beautiful Sister.

One.

~Ikoro

Im appreciative of this

Brother cursed heart I was trying to get others opinions on this science for more elaboration...thank you for replying...Brother Ikora I am familiar with the 11 laws and the meaning of my name sake...But thank you for the information you informed me to check out, I will be looking into that, I just feel its good to ask questions when you need and want to know something whether you dont know or you need to know more!...I kinda figure our ancestors had something to do with it:spinstar:...Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back