Black Atheists : It's impossible to be an Atheist from an (general) African perspective

Can you quote the exact line and then give a commentary on that line that would inspire you to interpret that I believe anyone who disagrees with me is ignorant? I need to understand the logic of your statement so I know if this is worth continuing the conversation, or if this is going to be a waste of time because the arguer doesn't have a sound rebuttal and thus has to resort to ad-hominem attacks. So can you please cite the exact point in my statement where it is humanly possible to come to that conclusion based on my statements? Thank you in advance.

This is exactly as I thought. You made an assumption and posted a response without asking for clarity. When your error was pointed out to you, you then accuse me of assuming but can't state an assumption. We can only interpret your response as a failed ad-hominem because you really didn't have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation. I didn't make any statements about anyone's intelligence on my initial post. My post speaks to the definition of an atheist and how that only makes sense in a Eurocentric context. When I provide a little of the argument that supports this stance, instead of addressing the argument, you personalize and try to attack the man (ad-hominem). This is a clear sign that you don't have anything intelligent to add. And I therefore digress with speaking with you any further and open it up to others who have something meaningful and intelligent to add to this discourse.

This is exactly as I thought. You made an assumption and posted a response without asking for clarity. When your error was pointed out to you, you then accuse me of assuming but can't state an assumption. We can only interpret your response as a failed ad-hominem because you really didn't have anything meaningful to contribute to the conversation. I didn't make any statements about anyone's intelligence on my initial post. My post speaks to the definition of an atheist and how that only makes sense in a Eurocentric context. When I provide a little of the argument that supports this stance, instead of addressing the argument, you personalize and try to attack the man (ad-hominem). This is a clear sign that you don't have anything intelligent to add. And I therefore digress with speaking with you any further and open it up to others who have something meaningful and intelligent to add to this discourse.
as i said, either agree with you, oh wise one, or there is something wrong.

that says much more about you than me.

you cannot define another's limits nor their african.

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back