Black Poetry : its been a long time

brotherdarrows@

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2007
Its been along time since I left you how did I know that the days would move so fast time past and I am not there but another day to face so I get with the pace and the race that I race a treadmill as I build and go around and around listening for the sound at the end of the time been waiting in line and I find where the mind is mine and I face it with the grind that I use all the time and seeing fine never in the blind don’t do crime got to slow down moving to fast like the Zulu that fool going to love it when the voices in my head tell me to go crazy from cell three and stress free supplied my own press free in charge living a little large mountain climbing so i suit up boot up get ready to hit pinballs and golf balls like tiger say hip hop hooray with treach and stretch it out for you laying over here and trying to go there where I don’t care away from here not here like here but there like air that I see when I see it on the weekend and its on with the on going home is where the home is and being there is a plus must have what we need when we read it and the fine print like lint lightly on print and sent a letter want to be better and work hard and get there share when be righteous a guess never so I know forever pull the lever and things happen stop cursing and start swerving changing lanes from left to left left one then left right and right there on the curb in park shift to drive ride and confide lied about hide the true guide tied him today and yesterday and crowned as king and I ring this thing and a fling with the bring of brung get live like this day right now every body body has got to get ready hotty spoty and gotti so I brought my own defense in the room and spooned a mouthful that is all and awful if it fail and a way to go so I show and u know what grow when I grow so I grew what I knew when I knew that it would be all brand new after dey tole massa such a class of events and ladies and gents and we do what it do when it do the seasons change the hunting range range far over there when we strange to a land that gives us no chance confuse us much about such and such in the matrix can we face it or will we make it slay the beast to each we reach face the east like a mic in the macs phone at home when it calls Wichita falls and the Sioux and you and me I see looking out the window the leaves seasons change in my membrane and I claim my fame a blame on the lame to make me ching chang and click and clock tick and tock and go and stop street and block pebble and rock dividends and stocks pan and pots buck and shot to the hippity not at bat a cat and the facts of what it is if nothing no something it can’t produce what we need today if not today want to send you there I know you care this is something that I left there but I rolled with it never forget it like a thing in my past this moment last this the past spank that and the gas like real fast pump your brake I don’t fake or fraud a part time broad on the way in your town today all my people in the place no black race but the black nation and generation of origination no vacation job ain’t never at maturation or naturalization and generalization organization and infatuation and a formulation ideas that act on these best moves indeed mount my steed and read the write tonight every night and figure how its done when its done my mind at ease please on these high seas and seven reasons why oh why he lie cut his head off he die and a p and a y why I tell no lie try the devil why he lie always tell the lie the why we never no why high by and by and fly the friendly skies and I start to stops never know how it going to end up thats the give it up and enough of what is plentyof many and any and granny and ole aunt g mammy whipped her bad fanny when she cursed out the engilsh nanny true that and true that with that fat cadillac esclade like marmalade no fruit or lemonade to drink when i think and rat fink and the kink made it blink going to get it and never hit it straight lit it just having a fit with it yep and a bet 500 corvettes at the set making it good on the wood betting good if you wager maybe later but now its flavor and flesh and a pound lost who dat who dat its the same dude is that rude or get stella her groove back as long as its black and now found out why somebody came and found now you find since its been a long time

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back