Black Sports : IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN

oldiesman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2006
yep,a new nba season is right around the corner and i think that the pickins are slim in the east,everybody and his brother are jumping on the[celtics]bandwagon but hold up a minute i'm not ready to crown those dudes just yet,i think that the pistons with that veteran team may have something to say as well as the wizards[don't laugh]in the east they stand as good a chance as anyone and yeah i guess just for the sake of argument i should mention the[labrons]who did nothing to help king james in the off season and as for miami somebody get em some[geritol]they should be playing in the[senior olympics]cause if those fossils get to the playoffs pat riley should get coach of the year,as for the west well,san antoine still has one more title run in em as for the suns well getting mr.hill might help em a little and will the rockets take flight this year[nope]the lakers are dead,the warriors are not really ready and the clippers???..oh yeah there is one darkhorse in this senerio...the baby bulls,watch out.

I'm a wizards fan baby!! It's okay to jump on our bandwagon now if you'd like to. Every bodies coming back healthy and more determined plus we got a couple new guys. I just hope they've worked on their defense last year it was a little better but still not very good. (can't out score everyone) But yeah I'm pretty much sold on them making it to the championship. Oh and hopefully Carmelo & Iverson can do something good in the west. I was so disappointed with the play of Dirk last year....man! He almost lost all my respect, but I'll give him another shot he's got a lot to prove. And to the poster above, imma have to say put a fork in the pistons. Yeah they still got good players-it's they ain't got no heart no more. Well thats how I see, they don't play with the same intensity they played with a few years back. So yeah any ways....I'm just as excited as you are for the new season. Go Wizards!!!

hey

oldiesman said:
yep,a new nba season is right around the corner and i think that the pickins are slim in the east,everybody and his brother are jumping on the[celtics]bandwagon but hold up a minute i'm not ready to crown those dudes just yet,i think that the pistons with that veteran team may have something to say as well as the wizards[don't laugh]in the east they stand as good a chance as anyone and yeah i guess just for the sake of argument i should mention the[labrons]who did nothing to help king james in the off season and as for miami somebody get em some[geritol]they should be playing in the[senior olympics]cause if those fossils get to the playoffs pat riley should get coach of the year,as for the west well,san antoine still has one more title run in em as for the suns well getting mr.hill might help em a little and will the rockets take flight this year[nope]the lakers are dead,the warriors are not really ready and the clippers???..oh yeah there is one darkhorse in this senerio...the baby bulls,watch out.

why don't you check out sports chat on sundays @11am

we could get more in to this

with all the mix up and changes around the league Boston will be the team
with KG and Ray to gel with Paul the wizzards look good and the heat will
make a return to the playoffs yes the Bulls have a shot if they gel together well
Detroit still have what it takes but will fall flat too .So much to add i'll be back

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back