Black Poetry : Its A New Day(anger Pt. Ii)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by poeticlyspeakin, Jun 3, 2003.

1. poeticlyspeakin

poeticlyspeakin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Living
    Home is where the heart is, but my heart isn't her
    Ratings:
    +7
    its a new fu**in day
    where the snakes n slugs come to play
    with ur mind in every possible way
    tryna stay coo, but **** im bout to slay
    reporters keep fu**in emailin me, who knows how they got my sn in the 1st place
    Question after question, I coulda sworn i told em no comment when they came to my face
    "Keasha why u quit?" "keasha, where you going to school next year?"
    "keasha, whats ur favorite move?" Keasha, why dont u play like the rest of ur peers?"
    ****... Popularity can be a bit**, u wanna trade it, but then again u dont
    My coach keep ****in with my life, I'll fail if i stay, she'll try her damnist to make me fail if i wont
    she threatens ppl and tells em to stay away from me, cuz word got out when i quit n i diminished-
    our so called team
    sh** got out about her negativity, her inconsistancy, her lies, her fake a** image-
    no longer supreme
    she dont tell me when colleges come to my games, dont tell me when they invite me to their games
    naw... she gives the tickets to other playas, when the college never even heard of their name
    im the fu**in best n she cant stand it
    i aint no fu**in punk, ima step once u take me 4 granted
    she didnt like it when i hit the magazine
    naw... she wants her name in the lime light bling
    she was an allstar during her time, she messed up, now shes tryna make up 4 it
    WHY CANT WE RISE TOGETHA?!?!? IM BOUT TO TAKE THIS SHINE SOMEWHERE N STORE IT
    My dad wanna make my decisions for me, at least let me in on MY future plans
    keeps livin his life through my success and brags about what he did to get me here to my fans
    he wont let me leave, wont let me do my thing, wont let me just play this game w/o the political ****
    I gotta do this, gotta do that- I just wanna play w/o any complications or this hysteria ****
    yo why ppl gotta start rumors for no **** reason? i think the envy is callin they name
    they talk sh**, some off sh**, why my popularity gotta b their aim?
    yo ima quiet chic, i dont speak much, just think much
    if u got my back, then i get ur back- im down to let anyone ride with me
    my people come 1st, i wouldnt be here if it wasnt 4 them, they always surf the wild tide with me
    i dont hang with clicks, so automaticly i gotta fu**in attitude
    ****... cant i say whats up, say alittle words just to show my gratitude
    why i gotta get u free tickets? why i gotta help u get a popular boyfriend? why i gotta help u playin time?
    u wanna see a game, u gotta pay the price, u want him, get him, work hard n ull b slayin time
    its like i neva get time to rest my head, gotta go here, there, handshake n smile
    i dont mind givin the ppl time, but i need some time for me every once in awhile
    man i told u every day sumthin pops up n im the target to their flamin arrows
    gotta watch my moves cuz not bein seen is very narrow
    im dealin, but **** its a new day....

2. serenti-poet

serenti-poet Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Teacher
    Ratings:
    +2
    dayum gurl I can feel you on this one it's a new *****n day so shake the haters off you gurl don't let em get you down :)

3. poeticlyspeakin

poeticlyspeakin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Living
    Home is where the heart is, but my heart isn't her
    Ratings:
    +7
  4. serenti-poet

serenti-poet Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Teacher
    Ratings:
    +2
    you kno you are very welcome