Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, May 19, 2017.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then if anyone discover the reason why I'm here , I may try disappear without a trace and be replaced by a zombie off TV yall. get sweaty from rapping this may have already happen this give concern as I live and learn at any rate plenty weight on ones life. my mind face intrusion as time is an illusion and for lunch time drink punch and wine and waste a bunch of time. In those days my flows sways and the men brave then slave the weak, romantic stakes were high a planet of apes try takeover

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    The flaws increase hard to advance the cause of peace even //
    Santa Claus feast with a sack of facts on his back and breathing //
    The airs of the North Pole. look here shoot sincere hoop with my //
    Peer group and that’s basketball, drastic yall don’t have WIFI //
    No flaws in my skills they raw and ill have a date must grab //
    A plate eat some Soul Food like Vivica Fox then use vocab //
    So I’m at the outlet store no doubt see a girl wet galore skin //
    So black I begin to act up try think of words eyes wink absurd begin //
    Enjoy the wind look for her boyfriend she maybe alone bet things //
    Crazy at home she sweet a lot see no weak spot my neck just bling //
    That’s a fury of jewelry, wanna make a connection see cake no imperfections //
    She walk fly with no fault just pie that caught my eye gonna need protection //
    So got a rubber in my pocket a lover of chocolate like Danny Glover wanna //

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    So got a rubber in my pocket a lover of chocolate like Danny Glover wanna //
    rock it lethal and be like THE COLOR PURPLE like brother URKLE, gonna //
    make progress on cake and breasts kiss her lips tongue her a lot not silly //
    take the rest of the day off her body stay soft, her lips red today really //
    wanna make headway toward kissing them quick and be above the rim wit this //
    chick, even WONDER WOMAN say that this is a love affair underway will kiss //
    her lips, this is a proper advance to a hotter romance with a chance maybe //
    to break headboards so I'm here in VIRGINIA BEACH bolder with words crazy //
    enough to reach file folder being complex and wild like the X-files starring //
    SCULLEY AND MOLDER, now this is BLACK HIPHOP flat and smooth got stats scarring //
    my groove, see an affair I must prepare to speak to this true sweet, my game //
    may have marks and lumps but my heart pump and my cd speakers part of my trunk //
    so she can listen to them thump while kissing and junk, she is twisting rump //

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    so she can listen to them thump while kissing and junk, she is twisting rump //
    for better or worse have a clever thirst but first I wanna kiss not a chump //
    in VIRGINIA BEACH oceans preferred now my emotions stirred and bold passion is //
    so old fashion stole sea ration to eat lunch this girl is sweet a bunch gee whiz //
    my game phat I aim at getting a date and maybe some wedding cake but will try not //
    to tie a knot, her pie is hot need a slice to proceed nice with this, got a plot //
    so hey at TJ'S I see ways to rap to this chick get a kiss quick in Virginia Beach //
    to the left is TAYLOR DO IT my pride talk girls on sidewalk strut butt out of reach //
    my game is alert she has body framework designed to resist a kiss won't miss her lips //
    they there and red hope we can share a bed, make wise decisions and like true scripts //
    of organized religion I'm praised for days and this plays a part in my life and flips //
    her pancakes like IHOP, she have ballistic lace with artistic taste can't get it //
    twisted and waste her time, convinced the air in PROVIDENCE SQUARE is fresh and legit //

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    twisted waste time, convinced the air in PROVIDENCE SQUARE is fresh legit //
    dress fit, breasts don't quit in the bed wanna test it FOOD LION to the right //
    along with AJ GATORS now this is BLACK HIPHOP need a cake date tonight //
    Bet she's a sweet boo easy to speak to probably keep true to her blackness //
    Leisure require an eager desire for sex make effort to do this boo exactness //
    recognize wine of a specified kind on fat throne at home pour a glass fast //
    sip with my lips to taste, grip her waist in a gown walking around class //
    in her step, use complete noun to avoid a beat down this girl is a sweet //
    pound cake with slices and crumbs ices in rum have a sip wanna grab unique //
    hips, my flow bless but grow less here at TJ MAXX in VIRGINIA BEACH heat //
    rises this sweet surprises me, stand abashed my plan may have clashed using //
    and amusing with love talk, wear bling around and cats try bring me down losing //
    not and option need a hot adoption of words and verbs that'd unheard of to twist //

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    not an option want hot adoption of words, verbs that's unheard of to twist //
    her mind get kiss she fine wanna move about with groove no doubt a list //
    things, cake and lace will take place your lips hot and red you not in bed //
    it's a clear view because I'm hear to you boo, can't ignore love be misled //
    but soar above the head of others while you spread butters thighs so black //
    and sweaty for a fact girl ready for this act wanna slam-dunk panties shack//
    attack is in the making the fact you baking cake hot art flame but not part //
    of game grip coffee wanna rub her hips softly sip with lips taste buds start //
    tingling while singing grab her waist she's in a gown walking around class //
    in her step, "SO LOOK BOO you so true and finesse in that blue dress so fast //
    to impress "have breasts let me guess your underwear down there is it pink //
    panties?" "Nope PLAYER you want lace yelling at my place of dwelling think //
    you try marry like MARIAH CARY play a trick like NICK with slick words //

7. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    you try marry like MARIAH CARY play a trick like NICK with slick words //
    Not WILDING OUT like that, your gift is raw so don't withdraw I left herds //
    of boys just to listen and trust me kissing is troublesome like bubblegum it //
    chews on you and bruise true relationships, if done right fun tonight I admit //
    your jive is fly and FIVE GUY is to the right, got tall pride on all sides hit //
    rock bottom for real on a hot rotten deal will move on my groove strong so //
    your groovy rap is a booby trap, my booty sit in your lap, here and there oh //
    fear everywhere try be slick and boss like RICK ROSS some junk is about //
    to kick off, I'm a buffalo girl and my stuff hurl like jump rope and no doubt //
    the funk is dope like DOUBLE DUTCH it's trouble like STARSKY and HUTCH like //
    HUGGY BEAR this could be a ugly affair my thing really get hot and wet a lot //
    your facts flow well in the back of the hotel this act won't go well so stop //
    got a wimpy shot at an empty spot in my heart is best start to duck this could //

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    a wimpy shot at an empty spot in my heart is best start to duck this could //
    be part of a corrupt affair throwing kisses up in the air luck from the hood //
    BLACK SOUL SISTERS go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH but it's all good //
    My sweaty black thighs attack the eyes of boys my pies they enjoys from //
    a distance love is in existence, weather breezy at best you clever want some //
    easy access to my breasts and what's under my dress, cross my legs but //
    A boss beg is forthcoming, you enter my place become a winner of lace cup //
    of sweetness on the tip of your tongue my lips got you sprung embrace butt //
    the facts rumbling in the act of becoming hot stumbling can't drop the ball //
    yall, strut butt and walk raw and like a hawk's claw scratch a boy's face call//
    the bird man clever feathers fly where ever, to the right is FRANKIE'S PLACE //
    FOR RIBS lace wet at my crib,breasts hot galore access to top floor a chase //
    has begun, BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH breast and waist rest my case //

9. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231

has begun, BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH breast & waist rest my case //
    I'm so hot down there mess around and share some tongue then be on pace //
    for you to, not a bozo or **** but a coco nut give sweet refreshing milk //
    well I'm dressing in silk impressing how my body is built under a bed quilt //
    a boy kilt it feel no guilt about that at all but my stats my fall after //
    the word get out oh at that time my thing wet no doubt, was no disaster //
    Boy ask my name blood rushes face aflame with blushes his game hushes //
    me up, crushes my luck, stuck for words oh he was rapping so hard pushes //
    him away, have deep hope must keep afloat or my TITANIC will sink need to //
    talk to KATE WINSLET cake begin on a wet ship ride, need mountain dew //
    and a cold fountain to, got a strong groove, on the move at home lube my //
    door in case a boy come knocking it's shocking when they want some try //
    escape they lie for cake I try say goodbye but they take my hand and kiss //

10. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +231

escape they lie for cake I try say goodbye but they take my hand and kiss //
    silly and whack boys have the ability to attract then starts a party after //
    seeing parts of my body,sheets of sweetness jest street uniqueness master //
    the flirt got a disaster twerk wanna be a blaster of my thing you may hurt //
    it doe, physical power lyrical tower be a miracle not to cower stays alert //
    Now at VIRGINIA BEACH TJ MAXX my dress down breasts renown do twerk//
    and this is BLACK HIP HOP we may lip lock jest a skip and a hop to your car //
    you hustles for dames all muscle no brain so you tussle for fame be bizarre //
    like RUSSELL CROW a GLADIATOR not a low down mad hater but you want //
    my potater pie huh? like water my thing fit to drink plus legit and pink don't //
    git to think clear, so tonight cake and pies I'm the right shape and size but //
    surprise no dessert under my skirt for you, your game being wretch a cup //
    of coffee going down softly sip with lips the streets slaughter never leave //