Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then if anyone discover the reason why I'm here , I may try disappear without a trace and be replaced by a zombie off TV yall. get sweaty from rapping this may have already happen this give concern as I live and learn at any rate plenty weight on ones life. my mind face intrusion as time is an illusion and for lunch time drink punch and wine and waste a bunch of time. In those days my flows sways and the men brave then slave the weak, romantic stakes were high a planet of apes try takeover

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
The flaws increase hard to advance the cause of peace even //
Santa Claus feast with a sack of facts on his back and breathing //
The airs of the North Pole. look here shoot sincere hoop with my //
Peer group and that’s basketball, drastic yall don’t have WIFI //
No flaws in my skills they raw and ill have a date must grab //
A plate eat some Soul Food like Vivica Fox then use vocab //
So I’m at the outlet store no doubt see a girl wet galore skin //
So black I begin to act up try think of words eyes wink absurd begin //
Enjoy the wind look for her boyfriend she maybe alone bet things //
Crazy at home she sweet a lot see no weak spot my neck just bling //
That’s a fury of jewelry, wanna make a connection see cake no imperfections //
She walk fly with no fault just pie that caught my eye gonna need protection //
So got a rubber in my pocket a lover of chocolate like Danny Glover wanna //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
So got a rubber in my pocket a lover of chocolate like Danny Glover wanna //
rock it lethal and be like THE COLOR PURPLE like brother URKLE, gonna //
make progress on cake and breasts kiss her lips tongue her a lot not silly //
take the rest of the day off her body stay soft, her lips red today really //
wanna make headway toward kissing them quick and be above the rim wit this //
chick, even WONDER WOMAN say that this is a love affair underway will kiss //
her lips, this is a proper advance to a hotter romance with a chance maybe //
to break headboards so I'm here in VIRGINIA BEACH bolder with words crazy //
enough to reach file folder being complex and wild like the X-files starring //
SCULLEY AND MOLDER, now this is BLACK HIPHOP flat and smooth got stats scarring //
my groove, see an affair I must prepare to speak to this true sweet, my game //
may have marks and lumps but my heart pump and my cd speakers part of my trunk //
so she can listen to them thump while kissing and junk, she is twisting rump //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
so she can listen to them thump while kissing and junk, she is twisting rump //
for better or worse have a clever thirst but first I wanna kiss not a chump //
in VIRGINIA BEACH oceans preferred now my emotions stirred and bold passion is //
so old fashion stole sea ration to eat lunch this girl is sweet a bunch gee whiz //
my game phat I aim at getting a date and maybe some wedding cake but will try not //
to tie a knot, her pie is hot need a slice to proceed nice with this, got a plot //
so hey at TJ'S I see ways to rap to this chick get a kiss quick in Virginia Beach //
to the left is TAYLOR DO IT my pride talk girls on sidewalk strut butt out of reach //
my game is alert she has body framework designed to resist a kiss won't miss her lips //
they there and red hope we can share a bed, make wise decisions and like true scripts //
of organized religion I'm praised for days and this plays a part in my life and flips //
her pancakes like IHOP, she have ballistic lace with artistic taste can't get it //
twisted and waste her time, convinced the air in PROVIDENCE SQUARE is fresh and legit //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
twisted waste time, convinced the air in PROVIDENCE SQUARE is fresh legit //
dress fit, breasts don't quit in the bed wanna test it FOOD LION to the right //
along with AJ GATORS now this is BLACK HIPHOP need a cake date tonight //
Bet she's a sweet boo easy to speak to probably keep true to her blackness //
Leisure require an eager desire for sex make effort to do this boo exactness //
recognize wine of a specified kind on fat throne at home pour a glass fast //
sip with my lips to taste, grip her waist in a gown walking around class //
in her step, use complete noun to avoid a beat down this girl is a sweet //
pound cake with slices and crumbs ices in rum have a sip wanna grab unique //
hips, my flow bless but grow less here at TJ MAXX in VIRGINIA BEACH heat //
rises this sweet surprises me, stand abashed my plan may have clashed using //
and amusing with love talk, wear bling around and cats try bring me down losing //
not and option need a hot adoption of words and verbs that'd unheard of to twist //

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
daroc Black Poetry : itch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : got an itch* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but far on in life wants a Cadillac my quotes best th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I it maybe sick sometime but Quick to find the shortest route to the bedroom there wine await plus cake let us take our time and dine there's true tro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID “My plan include cake and will elude a fake in the rude hands of fate fare is money for a ride love your hair a honey with pride at that poin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Boo you have cake and a voice but have to make a choice have the power of choosing and shower and cruising to the club, wow my plans are great like ca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sex & Black Velvet Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
willa Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season) Black People Politics 10
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Caramel cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
word up Black People : RACIST BLACK WOMAN CAKE STUNT IN SWEDEN Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : clitoridectomy cake Black Picture Image Gallery 82
cherryblossom Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : BIBLE CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 8
W Black Poetry : Eating Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Patti Cake Patty Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Chess Cake Squares Food Discussion and Recipes 0
M Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Bacardi Rum Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
4 Black Poetry : CAKE & ICE CREAM FOR $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coffee Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : CRAB CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coca Cola Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 1
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Red Velvet Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Seven Up Pound Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 4
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Carrot Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2