Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then //
if anyone discover the reason why I'm here , I may try disappear without a trace in //
wind and be replaced by a zombie off TV yall. get sweaty from rapping this may //
have already happen this give concern as I live and learn at any rate plenty weight //
on ones life. my mind face intrusion as time is an illusion and for lunch time take //
a drink punch and wine and waste a bunch of time. In those days my flows sways //
and the men brave then slave the weak, romantic stakes were high reality plays //
a planet of apes try takeover, rhymes and fire dispatch cats desire to scratch this //
require closing of the hatch, this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH a batch twist
brains, thirst no doubt and converse about things that are real wear bling got skills //
got flows by the ton but there are pros and cons first off the soft jealous hater build //
walls to duck the butter truth even MOTHER GOOSE know this I try to pour and fill //
the brain with facts, amaze with stats and cats gaze at that grab my hat and turn //
backward,

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
the brain with facts, amaze with stats and cats gaze at that grab my hat and turn //
backward, eat spaghetti and dash with petty cash in my pocket now mind concern //
about a BLACK SOUL SISTER wanna smash some chocolate silver bells and Hershey //
lord have mercy she's fine a curvy design body and now words sung by PERCY //
SLEDGE enter my mind "When A Man Loves a Woman" he really try get some so //
this girl syrup renown and sticky now she whirl around quickly gone loco //
over her beauty, so black and exact like a sack of collard greens on a solo //
tip going bozo with the script it's a no go if you trip on whack rhymes and //
cats try attack mine and can't drop rhyme be jealous of the HIPHOP master plan //
which is a detailed diagram answer to females yes mam bless with **** skills //
"SO LOOK BOO boo we at the Virginia Beach STARBUCK having bizarre luck will //
ask for a date you got class and cake and I'm fast to take your hand and walk //
down the street, arrange in advance for a strange romance really no chance //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
down the street, arrange in advance for a strange romance really no chance //
of escape, your cake wet today and can't make a getaway you remain in a trance //
one kiss sincere and your emotion disappear like a brisk beer we may pop //
the top and go bottoms up, now this is Virginia Beach BLACK HIPHOP non stop //
right here at STARBUCK but my car stuck in a pothole so my plot and goal //
pick you up because you a chick with butt, your perfume on the menu bold //
lets resume and continue to unfold mystery wishes with blistery kisses boo //
it's dumb to say that from day to day you don't think sex you brag and do //
boast at home so don't postpone our date INDIAN RIVER ROAD runs by wanna //
have fun with pie, girl got butter and lace lets go to another place gonna //
tongue you boo, put off further conversation butter is domination got city //
stats but like a kitty cat clawing for tune while in the drawing room pity //
on this tablet and a kiss is a habit when you twist them hips gonna grab it //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
on this tablet and a kiss is a habit when you twist them hips gonna grab it //
I wanna ram your pie and amplify words and be **** fly with verbs rabbit //
bam bam thank you mam job, your pie and sex true wanna lie next to you //
in bed and it begin with red lipstick juice will drip quick Whoopi doo //
the beauty of a kiss is its duty to assist boys in getting some it's hard //
to lay low I stay on the go, a butter cutie with another duty not a retard //
you got is a fat treasure at the pleasure of a boyfriend above the rim no //
surprise and ready to improvise when I look in them eyes of yours girl oh //
now this is swell and dope and like a telescope this adjust my sight need //
pie crust tonight ready to thrust a write on paper pencil and pen proceed //
with a love letter it's a quicker purpose for a particular circus like //
RINBLING BROTHERS I'm blinging like others in the rap game it's all hype //
so boo let me rub your butt softly while having a cup of coffee then strike //

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
so boo let me rub your butt softly while having a cup of coffee then strike //
your lips with kisses "NAW PLAYER I know my pie sweet and you try eat my type //
thing too tender to surrender all the splendor is available for boys to toy //
with, jest a cream queen on top of that dream be hot and extreme chips ahoy //
you thirst for cake and that could be adverse fate gonna grab my purse and //
take off, inside my head knowledge is widespread like my brains, worse plan //
is to have sex after leaving STARBUCK in a car or truck have to duck your //
words need the luck of birds then fly away so no pie today the floor shined //
love restore my mind boys can't ignore my fine body they wanna wine and dine //
to the right is FIRESTONE where folks get tires put on, to the left is BURGER //
KING and dude you murder with bling it hurt my eyes a mini-skirt and pies merger //
so if you concern about me this could turn out to be some love affair for real //
oh my thing is hot with on-the-spot wetness bunch of wet romances have to deal //

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
daroc Black Poetry : itch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : got an itch* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sex & Black Velvet Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
willa Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season) Black People Politics 10
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Caramel cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
word up Black People : RACIST BLACK WOMAN CAKE STUNT IN SWEDEN Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : clitoridectomy cake Black Picture Image Gallery 82
cherryblossom Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : BIBLE CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 8
W Black Poetry : Eating Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Patti Cake Patty Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Chess Cake Squares Food Discussion and Recipes 0
M Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Bacardi Rum Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
4 Black Poetry : CAKE & ICE CREAM FOR $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coffee Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : CRAB CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coca Cola Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 1
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Red Velvet Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Seven Up Pound Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 4
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Carrot Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
M Black Poetry : Oh MADD he plunge to take my sponge cake utter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black Poetry : POETRY is like eating Cake! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Black People : What is a "Cake Cutter?" Black People Open Forum 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : Moral Relativism: Why you can't have your cake and eat it too. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
HODEE Black People Politics : State Laws Governing Early Voting - Pennsylvania for some reason isn't included Black People Politics 0