Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then //

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, May 19, 2017.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then //
    if anyone discover the reason why I'm here , I may try disappear without a trace in //
    wind and be replaced by a zombie off TV yall. get sweaty from rapping this may //
    have already happen this give concern as I live and learn at any rate plenty weight //
    on ones life. my mind face intrusion as time is an illusion and for lunch time take //
    a drink punch and wine and waste a bunch of time. In those days my flows sways //
    and the men brave then slave the weak, romantic stakes were high reality plays //
    a planet of apes try takeover, rhymes and fire dispatch cats desire to scratch this //
    require closing of the hatch, this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH a batch twist
    brains, thirst no doubt and converse about things that are real wear bling got skills //
    got flows by the ton but there are pros and cons first off the soft jealous hater build //
    walls to duck the butter truth even MOTHER GOOSE know this I try to pour and fill //
    the brain with facts, amaze with stats and cats gaze at that grab my hat and turn //
    backward,

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    the brain with facts, amaze with stats and cats gaze at that grab my hat and turn //
    backward, eat spaghetti and dash with petty cash in my pocket now mind concern //
    about a BLACK SOUL SISTER wanna smash some chocolate silver bells and Hershey //
    lord have mercy she's fine a curvy design body and now words sung by PERCY //
    SLEDGE enter my mind "When A Man Loves a Woman" he really try get some so //
    this girl syrup renown and sticky now she whirl around quickly gone loco //
    over her beauty, so black and exact like a sack of collard greens on a solo //
    tip going bozo with the script it's a no go if you trip on whack rhymes and //
    cats try attack mine and can't drop rhyme be jealous of the HIPHOP master plan //
    which is a detailed diagram answer to females yes mam bless with **** skills //
    "SO LOOK BOO boo we at the Virginia Beach STARBUCK having bizarre luck will //
    ask for a date you got class and cake and I'm fast to take your hand and walk //
    down the street, arrange in advance for a strange romance really no chance //

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    down the street, arrange in advance for a strange romance really no chance //
    of escape, your cake wet today and can't make a getaway you remain in a trance //
    one kiss sincere and your emotion disappear like a brisk beer we may pop //
    the top and go bottoms up, now this is Virginia Beach BLACK HIPHOP non stop //
    right here at STARBUCK but my car stuck in a pothole so my plot and goal //
    pick you up because you a chick with butt, your perfume on the menu bold //
    lets resume and continue to unfold mystery wishes with blistery kisses boo //
    it's dumb to say that from day to day you don't think sex you brag and do //
    boast at home so don't postpone our date INDIAN RIVER ROAD runs by wanna //
    have fun with pie, girl got butter and lace lets go to another place gonna //
    tongue you boo, put off further conversation butter is domination got city //
    stats but like a kitty cat clawing for tune while in the drawing room pity //
    on this tablet and a kiss is a habit when you twist them hips gonna grab it //

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    on this tablet and a kiss is a habit when you twist them hips gonna grab it //
    I wanna ram your pie and amplify words and be **** fly with verbs rabbit //
    bam bam thank you mam job, your pie and sex true wanna lie next to you //
    in bed and it begin with red lipstick juice will drip quick Whoopi doo //
    the beauty of a kiss is its duty to assist boys in getting some it's hard //
    to lay low I stay on the go, a butter cutie with another duty not a retard //
    you got is a fat treasure at the pleasure of a boyfriend above the rim no //
    surprise and ready to improvise when I look in them eyes of yours girl oh //
    now this is swell and dope and like a telescope this adjust my sight need //
    pie crust tonight ready to thrust a write on paper pencil and pen proceed //
    with a love letter it's a quicker purpose for a particular circus like //
    RINBLING BROTHERS I'm blinging like others in the rap game it's all hype //
    so boo let me rub your butt softly while having a cup of coffee then strike //

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    so boo let me rub your butt softly while having a cup of coffee then strike //
    your lips with kisses "NAW PLAYER I know my pie sweet and you try eat my type //
    thing too tender to surrender all the splendor is available for boys to toy //
    with, jest a cream queen on top of that dream be hot and extreme chips ahoy //
    you thirst for cake and that could be adverse fate gonna grab my purse and //
    take off, inside my head knowledge is widespread like my brains, worse plan //
    is to have sex after leaving STARBUCK in a car or truck have to duck your //
    words need the luck of birds then fly away so no pie today the floor shined //
    love restore my mind boys can't ignore my fine body they wanna wine and dine //
    to the right is FIRESTONE where folks get tires put on, to the left is BURGER //
    KING and dude you murder with bling it hurt my eyes a mini-skirt and pies merger //
    so if you concern about me this could turn out to be some love affair for real //
    oh my thing is hot with on-the-spot wetness bunch of wet romances have to deal //

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    oh my thing is hot with on-the-spot wetness bunch of wet romances have to deal //
    with a set of circumstances my words get glances boys get dances for real //
    when the DJ spin beats bodies begin to heat up, so I'm in a mini-skirt right //
    here at STARBUCK a BROWN SOUL SISTER in Virginia Beach plenty alert tonight //
    this boy wanna kiss and enjoy my thing the desserts under my skirt a plate //
    for cake, I come clever and nice with a letter of advice like KELLOGS great //
    cereal breast milk and bless silk wear a dress body built for boys love talk //
    stems, my breasts true and express my view as to the best thing to do, walk //
    I got cake here at KEMPSRIVER CROSSING boys make attempt to deliver the frosting //
    and naked shiver when they tossing my panties around being brown downtown is costing //
    me time not a blank character and BANK OF AMERICA is up on the right, look my pie //
    be sweet with a high degree of heat boys loving my oven all their words be fly //
    I try duck being a freak baby's mama so skip the cheap melodrama well at least //

7. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    I try duck being a freak baby's mama so skip the cheap melodrama well at least //
    you try get a piece of this pie, not gonna thrust my crust it's just us increase //
    the love, facts on a tribal course with a lack of vital force don't need a pager //
    plead in favor of a cell phone talk lovy dovy swell at home play around is major //
    to be macho is swell and TACO BELL is up on the right we on FORDHAM DRIVE, behavior //
    is CALLY SWAG like DOCTOR DRE and SNOOP DOGG and the GAME looks on the FARM FRESH //
    is in front narrow static could be aerobatic if we talk stunts and tumbling best //
    by SIMONE BILES strong styles and move up in it with OLYMPICS GROOVE so I rest //
    my case got breasts and lace it's a mess when chased by boys begging for dates //
    oh gosh my romantic boast in character is wet like the Atlantic coasts awaits //
    in America, got hot cream but not to be seen here at STARBUCK wreck haters //
    and welcome spectators, you wanna sip coffee and grip my hips softly invaders //
    get school my thing is wet fool, I'm a fine desire but in the line of fire //

8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +229
    get school my thing is wet fool, I'm a fine desire but in the line of fire //
    right here at STARBUCK, my cake is fine but you can't draw a straight line //
    the bedroom wanna drink wine sniff perfume and lift my skirt kaboom, fine //
    girl in mine world I strut butt, down there thunder galore don't try //
    underscore the juice my thing produce don't loose my bra because fly //
    fresh breasts will fall out and it's all about love so pause for pie //
    got butter and lyrical along with other material can't smother this //
    miracle with a wet blanket, you spoke slang even the strokes of a brisk //
    couldn't beat it like MICHAEL JACKSON, you got shoes with strings but //
    hope for huge wings so you fly away but no you want pie today a cup //
    of coffee to sip and softly grip my waist and strip me of my lace oh //
    BROWN SOUL SISTERS go through a lot and you have a blue drop top to go //
    to STARBUCK, I have a large pledge plus massage cream on my leg boys loco //