Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then //

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, May 19, 2017.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then //
    if anyone discover the reason why I'm here , I may try disappear without a trace in //
    wind and be replaced by a zombie off TV yall. get sweaty from rapping this may //
    have already happen this give concern as I live and learn at any rate plenty weight //
    on ones life. my mind face intrusion as time is an illusion and for lunch time take //
    a drink punch and wine and waste a bunch of time. In those days my flows sways //
    and the men brave then slave the weak, romantic stakes were high reality plays //
    a planet of apes try takeover, rhymes and fire dispatch cats desire to scratch this //
    require closing of the hatch, this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH a batch twist
    brains, thirst no doubt and converse about things that are real wear bling got skills //
    got flows by the ton but there are pros and cons first off the soft jealous hater build //
    walls to duck the butter truth even MOTHER GOOSE know this I try to pour and fill //
    the brain with facts, amaze with stats and cats gaze at that grab my hat and turn //
    backward,

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    the brain with facts, amaze with stats and cats gaze at that grab my hat and turn //
    backward, eat spaghetti and dash with petty cash in my pocket now mind concern //
    about a BLACK SOUL SISTER wanna smash some chocolate silver bells and Hershey //
    lord have mercy she's fine a curvy design body and now words sung by PERCY //
    SLEDGE enter my mind "When A Man Loves a Woman" he really try get some so //
    this girl syrup renown and sticky now she whirl around quickly gone loco //
    over her beauty, so black and exact like a sack of collard greens on a solo //
    tip going bozo with the script it's a no go if you trip on whack rhymes and //
    cats try attack mine and can't drop rhyme be jealous of the HIPHOP master plan //
    which is a detailed diagram answer to females yes mam bless with **** skills //
    "SO LOOK BOO boo we at the Virginia Beach STARBUCK having bizarre luck will //
    ask for a date you got class and cake and I'm fast to take your hand and walk //
    down the street, arrange in advance for a strange romance really no chance //

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    down the street, arrange in advance for a strange romance really no chance //
    of escape, your cake wet today and can't make a getaway you remain in a trance //
    one kiss sincere and your emotion disappear like a brisk beer we may pop //
    the top and go bottoms up, now this is Virginia Beach BLACK HIPHOP non stop //
    right here at STARBUCK but my car stuck in a pothole so my plot and goal //
    pick you up because you a chick with butt, your perfume on the menu bold //
    lets resume and continue to unfold mystery wishes with blistery kisses boo //
    it's dumb to say that from day to day you don't think sex you brag and do //
    boast at home so don't postpone our date INDIAN RIVER ROAD runs by wanna //
    have fun with pie, girl got butter and lace lets go to another place gonna //
    tongue you boo, put off further conversation butter is domination got city //
    stats but like a kitty cat clawing for tune while in the drawing room pity //
    on this tablet and a kiss is a habit when you twist them hips gonna grab it //

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    on this tablet and a kiss is a habit when you twist them hips gonna grab it //
    I wanna ram your pie and amplify words and be **** fly with verbs rabbit //
    bam bam thank you mam job, your pie and sex true wanna lie next to you //
    in bed and it begin with red lipstick juice will drip quick Whoopi doo //
    the beauty of a kiss is its duty to assist boys in getting some it's hard //
    to lay low I stay on the go, a butter cutie with another duty not a retard //
    you got is a fat treasure at the pleasure of a boyfriend above the rim no //
    surprise and ready to improvise when I look in them eyes of yours girl oh //
    now this is swell and dope and like a telescope this adjust my sight need //
    pie crust tonight ready to thrust a write on paper pencil and pen proceed //
    with a love letter it's a quicker purpose for a particular circus like //
    RINBLING BROTHERS I'm blinging like others in the rap game it's all hype //
    so boo let me rub your butt softly while having a cup of coffee then strike //

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    so boo let me rub your butt softly while having a cup of coffee then strike //
    your lips with kisses "NAW PLAYER I know my pie sweet and you try eat my type //
    thing too tender to surrender all the splendor is available for boys to toy //
    with, jest a cream queen on top of that dream be hot and extreme chips ahoy //
    you thirst for cake and that could be adverse fate gonna grab my purse and //
    take off, inside my head knowledge is widespread like my brains, worse plan //
    is to have sex after leaving STARBUCK in a car or truck have to duck your //
    words need the luck of birds then fly away so no pie today the floor shined //
    love restore my mind boys can't ignore my fine body they wanna wine and dine //
    to the right is FIRESTONE where folks get tires put on, to the left is BURGER //
    KING and dude you murder with bling it hurt my eyes a mini-skirt and pies merger //
    so if you concern about me this could turn out to be some love affair for real //
    oh my thing is hot with on-the-spot wetness bunch of wet romances have to deal //

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    oh my thing is hot with on-the-spot wetness bunch of wet romances have to deal //
    with a set of circumstances my words get glances boys get dances for real //
    when the DJ spin beats bodies begin to heat up, so I'm in a mini-skirt right //
    here at STARBUCK a BROWN SOUL SISTER in Virginia Beach plenty alert tonight //
    this boy wanna kiss and enjoy my thing the desserts under my skirt a plate //
    for cake, I come clever and nice with a letter of advice like KELLOGS great //
    cereal breast milk and bless silk wear a dress body built for boys love talk //
    stems, my breasts true and express my view as to the best thing to do, walk //
    I got cake here at KEMPSRIVER CROSSING boys make attempt to deliver the frosting //
    and naked shiver when they tossing my panties around being brown downtown is costing //
    me time not a blank character and BANK OF AMERICA is up on the right, look my pie //
    be sweet with a high degree of heat boys loving my oven all their words be fly //
    I try duck being a freak baby's mama so skip the cheap melodrama well at least //

7. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    I try duck being a freak baby's mama so skip the cheap melodrama well at least //
    you try get a piece of this pie, not gonna thrust my crust it's just us increase //
    the love, facts on a tribal course with a lack of vital force don't need a pager //
    plead in favor of a cell phone talk lovy dovy swell at home play around is major //
    to be macho is swell and TACO BELL is up on the right we on FORDHAM DRIVE, behavior //
    is CALLY SWAG like DOCTOR DRE and SNOOP DOGG and the GAME looks on the FARM FRESH //
    is in front narrow static could be aerobatic if we talk stunts and tumbling best //
    by SIMONE BILES strong styles and move up in it with OLYMPICS GROOVE so I rest //
    my case got breasts and lace it's a mess when chased by boys begging for dates //
    oh gosh my romantic boast in character is wet like the Atlantic coasts awaits //
    in America, got hot cream but not to be seen here at STARBUCK wreck haters //
    and welcome spectators, you wanna sip coffee and grip my hips softly invaders //
    get school my thing is wet fool, I'm a fine desire but in the line of fire //

8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    get school my thing is wet fool, I'm a fine desire but in the line of fire //
    right here at STARBUCK, my cake is fine but you can't draw a straight line //
    the bedroom wanna drink wine sniff perfume and lift my skirt kaboom, fine //
    girl in mine world I strut butt, down there thunder galore don't try //
    underscore the juice my thing produce don't loose my bra because fly //
    fresh breasts will fall out and it's all about love so pause for pie //
    got butter and lyrical along with other material can't smother this //
    miracle with a wet blanket, you spoke slang even the strokes of a brisk //
    couldn't beat it like MICHAEL JACKSON, you got shoes with strings but //
    hope for huge wings so you fly away but no you want pie today a cup //
    of coffee to sip and softly grip my waist and strip me of my lace oh //
    BROWN SOUL SISTERS go through a lot and you have a blue drop top to go //
    to STARBUCK, I have a large pledge plus massage cream on my leg boys loco //

9. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    to STARBUCK, I have a large pledge plus massage cream on my leg boys loco //
    my pie original and boys give me eye signals try be physical with the kisses I'm soft and fine but nearly lost my mind when a kiss came from no where and my lips got hot, creative as a VIRGINIA BEACH native wear TIMS and share them with others, I be making pies but taken by surprise when you mistaken my thighs not to be sweaty they stay hot and ready for what ever dude, this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH and I'm a brown peach and boys hound and reach for the panties I spank their hand aware of plan they be shook over my honey and look at me funny as I strut off butt be soft luck boss along with my hips, beginning with pride wanna be on the winning side wow I cheer like fans at a game and your plans aim at my body could be a phat party after this disaster is brisk if a boy don't master the kiss a girl will walk away not gonna talk all day OK, listening to HIPHOP my mind slip a lot and fall in love and be all at the club looking for thug love, it's a feeling of mystery when dealing with history, you may have a chance to ignite the romance of the night that'll enhance your flight to a sexual landing with foreplay I adore the way you speak, although the love has abated go to the club devastated even a scrub become elevated and ask for some, lips red a legal female in my head the feeble prevail not a medieval tale or hero of chivalry no kiss is zero delivery, flirting free to a certain degree and it's hurting to flee in the spur of a moment, like coffee my pies brew thighs are true and you oblige to kiss them, a brown SOUL SISTA GO THROUGH a lot so who shot ROGER RABBIT this love is a larger habit you a dodger with tablet looking to write a love letter and you better

10. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    THROUGH a lot so who shot ROGER RABBIT this love is a larger habit you a dodger with tablet looking to write a love letter and better address my breasts with a stamp of approval, go to the bar and duck but not here at STARBUCK, a BLACK SOUL SiSTA with a smoking cake so don't open the gate, must ignore this day wanna come to my doorway plus wanna take me in a car ride to the far side of town,
    got cake by the load while on a straight road you wanna pull over to the shoulder oh my breasts poking dress open and you choking on my tongue so sprung hung on phonic off the radio and like PLATO your kiss is pure gravity so no luck that's why I show up at STARBUCK in VIRGINIA BEACH, so my lips amazes and boys flip my pages because my quotes hooked to a notebook when I hold an ink pen I can think then and my thing pink inside, now this speech is in VIRGINIA BEACH HIP HOP I'm a peach equipped around the clock because boys go downtown a lot I try keep my legs close but they pledge to buy me a rose this affair spoil and strange and like an oil change this could be slick best use a dipstick this script is sick like the mumps all type of junk up in here, your surprising trend is like the rising wind I'm blown away by what you've shown me today, my mind spark like fine art draw conclusions these are raw illusions other words daydreams that display schemes about love no doubt a club is involved now this is a class act like brass tacks I nailed it and prevailed lit like a lamp and my panties git damp in the process and that revamp my breasts, frown at the whack lets get down to facts on the other hand butter can change minds during strange times, now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH STARBUCK, I'm above the rim with pies and can only sympathize but what is the temp in the skies of love? oh gosh my panties are hot and frying so boy stop lying your plot tying me down, have the gift and luck but too many ifs and buts front of my nose drifts a cup of coffee that I'm gonna sip with my lips, amused no doubt but refuse to speak about certain things I'm flirting you wear bling, I'm aware and see you stare at me, you utter clear butter in my ear I listen you want pie be kissing I try twisting out your arms no doubt be alarm my skirt creep up my sweaty thighs you be ready for pies I guess I best leave before my breasts receive a good sucking gonna be ducking that

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017