Libya : Italy Pays Reparations to Libya

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

blackeyes

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2003
South,Ga
Let's be real about this. If you owed a 2 groups of people money, who would honestly pay, a country with a military that could attack you or a group of people, who in their present state are largely savage, that would, for the most part, never use the money for anything to improve themselves as a whole?

Secondly Italy doesn't owe us anything, but Spain, Portugal, and England does.

I don't know the history between Italy and Libya but if this money is for past wrongs, they need to break Ethiopia of something too.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
reason does not prevail.....

i think that the word[savage]is a bit strong,we act alot of times out of[ignorance of self-self hatred-fear]not savage,oh and many black people are in the ghetto because they can't do better financially[which has been my case for many years]that doesn't mean that the ghetto is in them.

the house negro does not have any mercy on the field negro.
they view them more harshly than the master does.

Khasm13

Mar 26, 2003
libya has leverage...and knows how to use it
we as blacks in this county have leverage...but don't know how to use it...

in conflicts of the most empirical form...if you don't know how to use your leverage...
it's a good chance ur @ss is going to get pinned...

and so is our state in this country today...we are some pinned mofos!!!!

one love
khasm

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: