Black Short Stories : It was just a dream

danakedpoetess

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 16, 2003
Calumet City
It was around 12 Noon. I just finished working out. Visions of you rushed into my mind as I began to remove my clothing for my bath. A slight chill came across my body. I shivered! Was it because you were heavily in my thoughts? Whew! It had to be my imagination playing tricks on me because it felt as if you were here. I tossed the thoughts out my mind and continued to remove my underwear. I went to run my water. Again, that chill froze me still, this time for sure, your presence was near. I smiled sitting in the hot and bubbly bath. As I soaked, I closed my eyes and allowed my imagination to run wild. You were kissing me all over from my eyes down to my thighs. My breast hardened and my ***** became extremely wet...I placed my fingers within my underground passage of love…it was so warm and inviting. "D@mn, I wish you were here right now". I removed myself from the water and dried off completely. With the towel draped loosely across me, I walked into the bedroom. I picked up my lace see-through Victoria Secret panties and matching bra. The towel fell to the floor. I caught a glimpse of my nude but awake body in the mirror. I sucked my stomach in and stuck out my chest gradually walking in front of the mirror. I noticed the half-nude picture of you smiling seductively at me. I removed it staring at your handsome face. The next thing I knew, I was laying across the bed with my legs spread far apart. Pretending you was about to make my ultimate fantasy become real. You were between my thighs whispering passionate words into my ears. My ***** was so wet. My right hand gently massaged the lips of my vagina. My left hand gently caressed my breasts as my fingers pulled at my nipples. You were making my body react to your every move like never before. As I began to climax, I screamed loudly “I'm Cumming, ****". I closed my legs opening my eyes. I noticed your picture beside me on the bed. I looked at your face again. This time your smile told me you were very satisfied. Tears slowly rolled down my face for I wished you were here to make me feel the way I had just imagined. The feelings were so undeniable. I could sense your smell and touch. Your words rang clearly within my ears. Your body so attached to mine...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back