Black People : It Took 200 years to Be Free of Physical Slavery, Another 200 Years to Be Free of Mental Slavery???

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
The Black community was on a path towards mental liberation,
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/j-edgar-hoover-and-the-war-on-the-afrocentric-movement.67128/
and ironically it was checked by chemical slavery, self induced as the British and Chinese, but slavery never the less, and mind you unlike the Chinese we never had a "War against Chemical Slavery" in our Communities.
The path was checked in the late 80s,
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...we-controled-the-paradigm-of-our-youth.69783/

and things seem to be going
down hill, exponentially!
Yes there are some here and there doing good, but what is the general statistic of quality of life in every Black community in this wilderness?

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
There were paradigms, since reconstruction to liberate large numbers of people, regardless of religion or economic status from mental slavery.
It occured in the Harlem Renaissance

It occured during the civil rights movement, then the Black Power Movement and the Afrocentric Movement,

yet back then the problems the national Black community faced were mostly political and economic, from White supremacy,

now since the 90s the problems are internal, and social and psychological in regards to family, and community relationships deteriorating.

So with the political and economic problems returned, or even worse, as well as the psychological and social conditions exasperating the ish, will we have to wait another hundred years for an ipad age Harriett Tubman or Ipad age Nat Turner and psychological abolitionsts, to free the mental slavery at present, that keeps us complacent, and regarding unity and collective effort as though they were AIDS and cancer?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Barack Obama Gives Advise To Protesters and took to social media to ‘bring about change’ for social injustice Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen who took bus and walked to his graduation gets a new car Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Positive People : This 11 year old designer took Fashion Week by storm Black People Doing Positive Things 3
HODEE Black People : How many of you remember growing up and folks used to say. The police took him in the paddy wagon? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : GOP doesn't hear a WHO? ( Written shortly after the current administration took office ) Is still taking it! Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Panther founder Bobby Seale: 'We took no crap' African American History Culture 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Rome took the Jewish Tree??? AACOOLDRE 0
PurpleMoons Black People : Elementary School Gunman Took Hostages, Police Say Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : It Took 100 Years for New York State to Ratify the 15th Amendment Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : took me riding on a rocket gave me a star.. Black Entertainment 5
E Black Poetry : We Took Our Eyes Off the Prize Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Metaverse Black People : THEY TOOK AWAY OUR DRUMS Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : The Slave catchers took me out of Afrika, and forgot to take Afrika out of me. Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Poetry : LIFE TOOK OVER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : She took the love away..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
nevar Black Poetry : He took a piece of me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
Isaiah Black People : THOSE LOOTING COPS IN NOLA TOOK ROLEXES! Black People Open Forum 1
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : A soul took a journey Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took the Time to Notice that Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
HODEE Black People : THEY WANT TO MAKE NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. "THE MAN WHO TOOK JACKSON DOWN" Black People Open Forum 1
I Black Poetry : The Abuse I Took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : Get whack faxes about back taxes this fluid action took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : That's How She Took My Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Got a trooper’s plan like superman got true forces took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : He took......me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
S Black Poetry : Death took him so young Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
M Black Poetry : took my breath away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God /Let Freedom Ring~* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Black Poetry : She Wouldn't Stay The Night (Took Me Down Like A Man) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
baller Black Poetry : you took my breath away... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
OldSoul Black People : The 200,000-year-old city found in Southern Africa may rewrite history Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
OldSoul Black People : Missing: Terrance Williams & Felipe Santos; Tyler Perry offers up to $200,000 reward Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Check your eggs! 200 million eggs recalled over salmonella fears Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : police-catch-pigeon-carrying-nearly-200-ecstasy-pills.... Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : British Slaveholders Received the Equivalent of $200 Billion in Reparations OldSoul 10
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Sunken Egyptian city reveals 1,200-year-old secrets Egypt 1
Keita Kenyatta South Africa : Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old - South Africa South Africa 3
Destee Black People : Zimmerman Got $200,000 From His Web Site - in 2 Weeks! Black People Open Forum 11
skuderjaymes Black People : Chinese court upholds death sentences for coal mine bosses responsible for deadly 200 Black People Open Forum 28
MsInterpret Congo : Some 200 women gang-raped near Congo UN base Republic of the Congo 55
A Black People : Ancient Human Metropolis Found in Africa over 200,000 years old. Black People Open Forum 20
skuderjaymes Malawi : NEWS: 200 Malawi citizens lose their land for Madonna's School Malawi 4
H Black Weight Loss : Eat Healthy and Be Active in 2010! Chance to Win a $200 Gift Certificate!!! Black Health and Wellness 0
H Eat Healthy and Be Active in 2010! Chance to Win a $200 Gift Certificate!!! Black Health and Wellness 0