Brother's Only Chat : IT Project Results

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by MANASIAC, May 10, 2007.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Please place all results, and accomplishments on this thread.

This will give us an idea of what we have been doing.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother MANASIAC and Family ... :love:

A few days after you posted this thread, in May 2007, Sister River posted this thread ... IT Thread.

I have taken the liberty to rename her title, to Our Own Black People School !, because we have results, accomplishments, etc., to report! :D

(I really didn't think Sister River would mind me doing that ... changing the title ... i love you Sister River!)

As a result of that time, all those seeds being planted, we are here! :love:

We wanna do this right. Sister River did present the idea to Brothers Chat. Brother Kemetkind took part, Brother Gorilla joined in, brought it back up with suggestions, and i bought the domain and loaded the software ... blackpeopleschool.com.

Yeah ... we wanna do this right, following Sister River's lead, which means we need our Brother's help ... :weights:

So, to you and all the Brothers, and Sisters too of course ... :D ... please read this post, and decide if you wanna help right now, or not.

Also, the same will be discussed in Black Voice and Video Chat on Thursday Night - 8 pm ET ... so join us then too!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee