Black People : It just doesnt make sence

babygansta42

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 30, 2003
when ever you are sad what do you do
when nothing ever makes sence and nothing matters
but three people in my life my boyfriend my mother and my older sister.do you know how it feels to cry every ****in night over bull
sh*t that yoyu shouldn't be because you are at such a young age but nobody gives a ****. i do i know how it fewels for all that and the only way to ease my mind well i havent quite figured that part out .i am not tryin to say that people dont love me but it all the bull sh*t in my life i dont know what to do but cry.:(

Hey BabyGangsta :wave: Welcome To The Family!

I've found when i'm sad and crying, i have to really focus on the blessings in my life. Just keep my eyes on them ... or on it, if i can only see one at that moment. :) But you must learn to guide your eyes, ears, thoughts, spirit to the positive things in your life, even if everything around you seems negative and sad and stuff. There's always, always, always something positive you can focus on ... you've just got to find it ... and you will if you really want to stop crying and stop feeling sad. The sooner you do this, the sooner the sadness will go away. How can you be sad when you are looking at the blessings in your life??!! The more you do this, the better at it you'll become ... until you look up and you're happy, smiling and thankful almost every waking moment.

We've been having a Sister Chat every night this week. It's been great, very positive and encouraging. We'd love to have you join us tonight @ 8 pm ET. www.************/chat ... hope to meet you there!

Stay Encouraged Sister.

:heart:

Destee

sadly said yet well felt
i've learn that when your sad & blue
just look to the heavens and know
true love is posed upon u and know
that these same one's do love you
know that life that's given is a blessing
and the true goal is to keep living

there are a sister chat nightly right here
stop by and surely the sisters can help
and give somewhat guide to a better living

Give and take

babygangsta...Welcome to our forums. I'm sorry to meet you under these circumstances. It appears that you're suffering greatly from experiences you're going through right now.

I know things may seem bleak to you now and you might be feeling alone. But how fortunate that you still have people in your life that you care about and they care about you. I hope you seek comfort from them until you find the strength to overcome whatever problems that you're experiencing.

I noticed you responded to another woman in the Sisters Forum and you gave her some wonderful advice and your were very supportive to her. This is what you wrote:

"sistah it all right i understand where you are coming from althought it is not me in your place but my godsister with two children both boys i love them to death and i know that she dose two but all i can really say is be strong and dont let a man like that get you down because you are more than that just rember your god's angel."

I think it takes a beautiful spirit to tell someone that young sister, and it shows a level of maturity and compassion that I admire. Even though you have problems of your own, you still can find it within yourself to give support to someone else in need.

May I suggest, babygangsta, that you also remember your advice to this sister and know that we're here when you need us!

Peace and support! :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back