Chief Elder Osiris : It Is What You Believe That Does Become Your Worst Enemy

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
It Is What You Believe That Does Become Your Worst Enemy

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, those Black people whom we hold up to be our Leaders and we treat them with the highest esteem, those are the people who are guided by a belief system that forbid creative Thinking and to Think Creative your thoughts must be allowed to flow Freely without the influence of past teaching about the thing that is giving you cause to Think creatively about.

It is the programmed Mental procedure that is used to reach decisions and conclusions about the things we focus upon in Life, which mean that a life under such guidance is a life that has been high jacked by a belief system that hide and cover the Divine Truth with the profanity of a believing Truth, and it is the believing Truth that is guiding the life of Black People today, and the evidence that such a believing truth is not consistent with Black People, is the present condition of Black so call Afrikans lives in the world today, a life that is guided and is influenced by believing so call Black Leaders, and it is belief that blind the Mind and prevent it from creatively Thinking, and without such quality of thoughts, how in the Hell do you believe that you can See all that your Black Life is Divinely entitle to, which is the utmost of Divine Respect.

Beloved, those believing so call Black Leaders with their forked silver lying and deceiving belief, telling you exactly what a profane method of believing will have you to believe is True to the life of Black People, but it is such a method that has a long destructive track record of lying and deceiving your life, and here you are today, being devout believers in your believing so call Black leaders, with nothing of a Liberating Mind do we have to Divinely guide us out from the morass of Vain Ego, Envy, and Jealousy, all covered in Malice, and it is such an ingredient that prevent Black people from having a Spiritual Divine connection with each other, therefore, there can not be a Spiritual connection established with our Ancient First Way Divine Ancestors and the lack thereof, prevent Black people from having the Knowledge of The Divine Essence, ( GOD) and because of such a lost of an ability to Think Divinely, Afrika to the Black Afrikan is just a simple location on Earth and we never to know as long as belief guide our lives, the Divine significance of that place on Earth call Afrika.

It is the system of belief that is destroying the Black World, everything now in our Mental possession is there based upon belief, and not Knowing, belief require for you not to Think, but Knowing come from the ability of thoughtful Thinking, and any conclusion you reach about anything using such a Divine process, it require for you to be able to profoundly Reason Rationally, using deductive Logic in order to reach a conclusion about the things that caused your Thinking, and it is from that mental process will you come to know that which is Divinely True and Real in and beyond your Life, Beloved.

Knowing is a unwavering ally to Thinking, but Belief come as a thief in the Time of deceit, misguiding you away from that which you are required to know, and to know is liberating, but to believe is confining, always leading your life up the path of Faith and Hope, never to be certain about anything that your Life is in need of, which is to know the Divine Truth, because to get to know the Divine Truth is to verify that you are of the Divine Mind that give you the ability to organize all of your Thoughts in a way that they are in Harmony, Order, and Balance, using the methodology of knowing how to be empirical in your Divine Thinking and it is from Divine Thinking that come the ability to Divinely know that which is Divinely True and Real to your Divine Life, a Life where Belief has no standing of influence in your Life.

You will find it to be the ignorant intelligent among Black People, telling Black people to believe in that which our oppressors have so constructed for us to believe is true and real, always forbidding the least among Black People from seeking how to Think in order to get to know that which is Divinely True and Real, because from such knowledge , it reveal the enemy of Black People, and they are those who teach us to believe rather than to Think, in order to get to Know that which is Divinely True and Real to the Life of Black People.

Knowledge Liberate while Belief degenerate the ability to Think, in order to get to know, and as long as Black People stay locked in the web of belief, America will remain the Matrix in which Black People are sociologically fed the poison of believing that America is our place of salvation, and that Afrika has no Spiritual significance to the Black World.

Any Black Leader who teach such vile foolishness as belief in a Religion that has been created by the Devil himself, and he being those that refuse to render to our Enslaved Ancestors that which is Due to our Enslaved Ancestors, which is Reparation, and it is America that show such Racist arrogance by refusing to discuss the Evil of Racism in America or on a global scale, and you have Black People who run in defense of such Evil doing of America toward Black People in America, which has yet to approach in earnest, the issue of Reparation for our Enslaved Ancestors, and it is the believing Black Leaders, who condone America Evil Spirit toward Reparation.

So yes, it is what Black people have been conditioned to believe religiously and do not know Divinely, that has become Black People worst Enemy in the world of Black People!!!

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

fwiamsrm.com

myspave.com/osirisakkebala

The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement

copyright@2009

Sincerely,

Chief Elder Osirus,

I read your posts, and agree with much of the content. What I would like to know though is what is the solution(s)? I recognize the jealousy, the vanity and the malice. I witness and experience it from those black family members who are too caught up in their love for white approval, and white acceptance to embrace one another, or to embrace the struggle for freedom.

I find it depressing to be continually reminded of our demise. If our future is futile, and all we have left is to roll over and die, then let us just say that and get it over with. If however, there is some method, some opening, some way out of the tomb then let us reveal it, let us focus on that.

I don't know if you believe that what we focus on we attract. Maybe Chief Elder you would say this is not so. But, if you too agree that our minds make our reality, and our thoughts bring about our experiences, than let us begin to have a better reality. I am ready! I am so packed and ready for a better life that I don't have nobody left to say goodbye to.

What is the solution(s) or methods to a nu life?

Beloved I understand your furstration, so to remind us of the Truth of our Life situation is to attempt to invoke within us a motivation to face our life reality and develop a will to change the condition of our lives.

But it seem as if Black People have evolved into a unique Mental perspective and can not see that there is something that is not normal about us in the way we seem to be happy with our lives present condition and I say that because we show no desire to accept the Divine Truth concerning the cause and why we are as we are in our lives today, so I would not be convenced when black People ask what is the solution to our problem that we really ask because we are ready to go into action to change our problems and this is not to mean anything unacceptable about you asking such a question, because many of us ask such a question with a preconceived notion of what the solution should be and if the solution is not what we want it to be and should be what we need it to be, then no action is applied to change our lives..

We can not begin to move toward a solution to our problem by internet discussion, when a prisoner is tired of being locked up, a plan of action is developed that will give cause and action for our escape and today, Black People need to have a plan for our escape from America and not a plan to change America, so you develop such a plan for our Liberation, by coming together to learn of the plan and method to be used that will generate our escape.

So beloved, until there is a sign of movement among Black People that show a Desire to Liberate ourselves from our present condition in Life, you attempt to incite them into the desire to show some action about ourselves by being our reflected mirror that reveal the wretched Mental state that Black people are living in and we do not indicate having the knowledge of a need to change our present mental habit that we are now living, which express complete satisfaction in our present state of life condition today.

As I have said before, a serious plan of solution is not to be revealed in open forum on this world internet.

Be Kind To Your Self,Beloved.

Divine Thoughts

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back